September 25th, 2009

Michelle Obama hosts spouses of World leaders at G20 summit

ALT TEXT

US First Lady Michelle Obama poses with other G20 leaders spouses at the Creative and Performing Arts school in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, on the sidelines of the G20 summit. (PHOTO CREDITS: Getty Images)

Filed under: Michelle Obama
  1. Toby Thomas

I am a white, Independent woman who would love to have this picture blown up, framed and put on my wall. Our First Lady was the host, so of course she would stand in the center. Also, this picture makes me very proud to have Michelle Obama as our First Lady. I think she's beautiful!

September 25, 2009 06:49 pm at 6:49 pm |
  2. ThinkAgain

Proud member party of no: Obviously a man who has problems with the ladies ... his member must not be that big ... (just a theory).

September 25, 2009 06:58 pm at 6:58 pm |
  3. S Callahan

Come on ladies, we really need to work on the fashion stuff.....

If only these woman can whisper sweet little nothings at night to their mates, demanding peace or else....what a better world this would be.

September 25, 2009 06:58 pm at 6:58 pm |
  4. ThinkAgain

Democratic Party = Organized Crime: Why is this photo embarrassing? Maybe you should go live on a deserted island somewhere filled with stupid white people where you'll be more comfortable.

September 25, 2009 06:59 pm at 6:59 pm |
  5. malclave

I'm sure they all appreciate the gifts which Mrs. Obama thoughtfully had an aide grab for them from the White House gift shop.

September 25, 2009 07:00 pm at 7:00 pm |
  6. AMBO

Michelle Obama is doing a great job by creating a photo that distinguishes first ladies form other countries. Its about time to realize that there is more in this world than just USA. There are other countries that matter too, whether they are powerful or still under development . She brought together all the first ladies from other countries, and this is a great photo because it represents unity from and diversity from a global perspective. I just hate how many people do not understand this, they are naive and close minded. I love Michell Obama, she is great!! I hope she continues to show the world that some Americans do care about other countries not just ourselves! YAY MICHELLE!

September 25, 2009 07:03 pm at 7:03 pm |
  7. Tired

Michelle Obama is carrying on the traditions of all First Ladies. When Jacqueline Kennedy did the same things and posed for the same pictures we loved her. Michelle has responsibilities as do all working mothers and fathers. We all have to balance our lives. She is lucky she has her mother to help out. This is not the first time that a President's relations have resided in the White House. Check your history books. Some of the other comments are too ugly to even address. Evidently their Christian spirit is very different from mine.

September 25, 2009 07:03 pm at 7:03 pm |
  8. AMBO

If I was the first lady I would do the same thing too! and she looks great too!

September 25, 2009 07:05 pm at 7:05 pm |