October 2nd, 2009
  1. Mike

It's actually the HIGHEST unemployment.

October 2, 2009 05:31 pm at 5:31 pm |
  2. King should shut it

what a tool

October 2, 2009 05:33 pm at 5:33 pm |
  3. Nate, Oly WA

Why isn't John King over on Faux?

October 2, 2009 05:48 pm at 5:48 pm |
  4. Fair is Fair

Sniffit (obviously not the Sniffit that has at least half a brain) said:

"Why do only Dem Presidents get us OUT of these problems: Obama, Clinton, JFK, Ike, FDR, Teddy R"
    ______________

Ummmm... Ike and Teddy R were republicans. Keep talking, though.

October 2, 2009 05:58 pm at 5:58 pm |
  5. multnomah

So looking forward to someone with intelligence coming forward in the Republican Party, we need an intelligent, artiiculate Republican party. The Religious Right has totally hijacked the Republican party and made it into an irrational,illogical ideology of people that would normally be laughed out of the room. Very sad.

October 2, 2009 06:13 pm at 6:13 pm |
  6. TH - ATL

Hhmmmmmm... democrats are on their way down the toilet. It is time to get the country back. Time for the Republicans!

October 2, 2009 06:19 pm at 6:19 pm |
  7. multnomah

I watch John King and appreciate his interviews and facts that he provides in his stories. I like his calm but determine demeanor in his interviews and presentation. CNN has been improving in their presentation of providing information we can count on as reliable. I also watch PBS, News Hour and Bill Moyer. Have any of the people that are commenting every checked FACT CHECK to substantiate the claims they make on these blogs? These people are expressing anger, without facts or cause that I can determine by their comments, I guess they are just hurting. I'm truly sorry that you who make these angry comments are hurting.

October 2, 2009 06:22 pm at 6:22 pm |
  8. Keith in Austin

I love reading liberal bloggers on here. Can you believe the idiot who posted the comment referring to the Democrats as always the Party to pull our country out of previous recessions? He even cited Ike and Theodore Roosevelt as great Democrats! He obviously is political-party challenged. Need I say more?

No mention of Reagan's contribution following Jimmy Peanut (of course)

No wonder the libbies are in such trouble! Some serious IQ issues being just one of their many problems.

October 2, 2009 07:42 pm at 7:42 pm |