October 16th, 2009

Deeds campaign: Obama to hit the trail in Virginia

(CNN) - President Obama will hit the trail with Virginia gubernatorial candidate Creigh Deeds October 27, the Democrat's campaign announced Friday.

The appearance, Obama's second with Deeds, will follow a visit next week to a campaign rally for New Jersey Gov. Jon Corzine.

Filed under: Creigh Deeds • President Obama
  1. Four and The Door

Go ahead. Try and keep Obama away from the campaign trail. That would be like trying to take football away from Brett Favre. He's found something he can do well.

October 16, 2009 07:25 pm at 7:25 pm |
  2. Fitz in Texas

So, why is this even a story. When isn't Obama hitting the campaign trail.

October 16, 2009 08:05 pm at 8:05 pm |
  3. m smith

I hope the president can help both candidates. We need unity to get things done Health care now!!!

October 16, 2009 08:24 pm at 8:24 pm |
  4. NOT THE KINDA GUY TO SAY I TOLD YOU SO, BUT I TOLD YOU SO

Oh good! Obama go and campaign for all your fellow socialsts. It will be helpful in two ways. 1. Youll be away from washington and less likely to ruin this country anymore than you already have. 2. You are the reason the republicans are going to take back the majority in both houses. So go campaign!

October 16, 2009 08:30 pm at 8:30 pm |
  5. T'SAH from Virginia

WHERE??? WHERE? I want to go!!!!! The day he is HERE is the day I take off from work to go see him.... I will call Creigh's campaign center and find out... This should be all we need to BOOST these doggone DEMOCRATS!!!!

October 16, 2009 09:25 pm at 9:25 pm |
  6. ib

Bring him on; more lies from the far left. I know one thing if Deeds is elected look out people we are in for another record tax increase in Va. NO DEEDS

October 16, 2009 09:25 pm at 9:25 pm |
  7. Di

Obama needs to be the President and get off the campaign.

October 16, 2009 09:27 pm at 9:27 pm |
  8. worriedmom

Why? Deeds when asked if he followed Obama economics hesitated and said he doesn't follow Obama, he follows Deed econcomics.
    I am voting Republican because the last Governor we had, Tim Kaine, Left Va. in debt. The only Democrat Governor that we had that I truly liked and voted for was Mark Warner! Wish he was President! He would have been great!

Go McDonnell!

October 16, 2009 10:23 pm at 10:23 pm |
  9. Franky, Land of Lincoln

So my boy is gonna head to the Commonwealth, huh? I guess that's O.K, is alright.

Does seem like Deeds could use all the help necessary, huh? He got Bill and my boy trying to help him. Don't know how much of an impact it can help him but the fact that he won Virginia in the elections can make some impact but not a lot. Deeds has to worry about winning the suburbs in Virginia, is alright. Whether he can win or not is open for debate but whether he can do better than my boy, can be open for assesment.

October 16, 2009 11:24 pm at 11:24 pm |
  10. C. Farrell, Houston, Tx

Joe Wilson is now the GOP's new leader that they have longed looked to rebrand themselves. Joe Wilson and Sarah Palin will run in 2012 on the GOP ticket and that's what I call "rebranding".

October 16, 2009 11:35 pm at 11:35 pm |
  11. down with the GOP

crush them, never let another GOP in office again... I cannot believe the shape the GOP left the nation in

what a disgrace... Obama is fixing things, it will take time

never again let the GOP in

October 17, 2009 12:06 am at 12:06 am |
  12. Mike in MN

Deeds will lose, Obama can't change that. It is a rejection on the direction Obama is taking this country. Spending trillions of dollars with very little return on the money. Massive deficits destroying the value of the dollar and yet Obama wants to spend even more while doing nothing to bring down the deficits. It can't last, the rest of the world is turnig from the dollar, thats a fact. And Obama seems to want it that way. Obama seems to care nothing about this issue and is more interested in attacking those who are opposed to his dangerous policies then he is interested in fixing the deficits or protecting the value of our money. When the dollar is worthless, it won't matter how many you have, we will all be poor.

October 17, 2009 12:18 am at 12:18 am |