November 13th, 2009

Palin to visit Fort Hood during book tour

Palin will visit the Army base in early December.
Palin will visit the Army base in early December.

WASHINGTON (CNN) – Sarah Palin will travel to the Fort Hood Army post in early December as part of her national book tour, Palin's publisher confirmed to CNN Friday.

The December 4 visit will come roughly one month after a mass shooting on the base that left 13 people dead and 38 wounded.

The stop, which had not been previously announced, is scheduled for the same day Palin signs books at a store in in the Dallas area.

The former Alaska governor is also making an appearance at Fort Bragg in North Carolina during her tour.

The visit was first reported by the Wall Street Journal.

Filed under: Sarah Palin
  1. Victim of Orange Curtain, CA GOP oppression

I think I'm going to barf

November 13, 2009 07:32 pm at 7:32 pm |
  2. Debbie in VA

Huffington Post I'll go there right now. Of course they are true journalists without an agenda and everything on that site is gospel. Oh sorry I'm sure you are offended by gospel. How dare I. Get over yourself Michelle. Just keep hating.

November 13, 2009 07:32 pm at 7:32 pm |
  3. cmb

I wonder if Ms. Palen actually looked up the meaning of the word Rogue before she titled her book. She might check the Meriam-Webster definition. Dishonest, worthless person, person of inferior biological variation from Meriam; unprincipled decietful, a vagrant, etc. from others. You would think a journelism major would check a few resources.

November 13, 2009 07:36 pm at 7:36 pm |
  4. SAVVY OLDTIMER

This woman has a very thin resume, and accomplished very little of substance on the national stage, to be accorded celebrity, or VIP status. She's the poster girl of the Dumbness in American politics,.. follow blindly, manipulated easily, and then blame someone else for your predicament. This totally incompetent woman, is good at cacooning herself from public scrutiny, makes herself unavailable to public questioning, yet she gratuitously offers her opinions without submitting herself to vetting.

November 13, 2009 07:39 pm at 7:39 pm |
  5. Sherrie

As a moderate democrat, I supported Obama. The more I see of the extreme left actions of Obama, the more I want to hear what Sarah Palin has to say. A dissatified, previous Obama supporter!

November 13, 2009 07:44 pm at 7:44 pm |
  6. Susan in NC

Can ANYone visit Ft. Hood? I know many groups of good folks who would gladly go if they could offer any assistance. Guess if Silly Sarah can, ANYone can - what makes her "special"?

November 13, 2009 07:45 pm at 7:45 pm |