December 27th, 2009
  1. gary davis Harbor Oregon

what a tuff place to be a democrate married to a republican woooo

December 27, 2009 12:23 pm at 12:23 pm |
  2. Ron in California

The secret is a smart woman as his wife.

December 27, 2009 12:24 pm at 12:24 pm |
  3. Vic

An absolutely truly delightful couple!!

The woman from Indiana was so right - Share your secret with Congress!!

December 27, 2009 12:24 pm at 12:24 pm |
  4. Franky, Land of Lincoln

That is a heck of a couple, is that old saying, opposites attract. I confess, I would like to date a strtegist from either party, GOP or Dem, I find them sexy, :) And the ladies are exceptional in soooo many ways.

It has been a heck of a year and I couldn't be happier, I mean, I had the best present in all of the season. My B-day! You guys(CNN) hooked it up! And you did it all for me, I told you I'm a badass, :) Yeah, the truth got out there for quite an awful long time but guess what? I like it like this better, and after all, some people are just interested, this is America, we are entitled to do whatever we want, right guys? :)

That's my higlight of the year and you think I care? I care but it is what it is, sue me or tell it to the judge. Let's just say some people or networks are true professionals as for others, why worry about a guy who has sources? :)

"Happiness grows at our own firesides, and is not to be picked in strangers gardens."

Yeah, I am evil and I'm just good. Have a good beginning of 2010 guys and the elections are coming up too.

December 27, 2009 12:25 pm at 12:25 pm |
  5. Helen

Who cares? They are two frauds.

December 27, 2009 12:29 pm at 12:29 pm |
  6. Don in Kansas

The only way I could be married to Mary Matalin is to be deaf, not to mention being blind so I wouldn't have to look at her.

December 27, 2009 12:36 pm at 12:36 pm |
  7. Lilarose in Bandon, OR

I have liked this couple since the days when they were dating and the questions began then about "how can they do it?"

They now have a half grown family and it appears all is well in their household.

A rare situation in a country with 50% divorce rates.

December 27, 2009 12:37 pm at 12:37 pm |
  8. Oh Puleeeeze.......

And this is news?? CNN Please.

December 27, 2009 12:39 pm at 12:39 pm |
  9. nolapearl

Love that couple! They also don't seem to take their disagreements too seriously. Too bad Congress doesn't take lessons.

December 27, 2009 12:44 pm at 12:44 pm |
  10. Karen

Interesting couple but we just had a terrorist attempt and this really is not news worthy.

December 27, 2009 12:49 pm at 12:49 pm |
  11. wanda

This is his secret. He is one of very few democrats who gets to screw a republican every night !!

December 27, 2009 12:50 pm at 12:50 pm |
  12. Artie

Extremely short news day!

December 27, 2009 12:51 pm at 12:51 pm |
  13. kaveman

So what.

They're both crusty douche nozzles.

December 27, 2009 12:53 pm at 12:53 pm |
  14. Fitz in Texas

Not sure what he would be like to be married to him, but what few times I have seen him in TV or heard him on the radio he sure is a jerk.

December 27, 2009 12:56 pm at 12:56 pm |
  15. love it or leave it

who cares about this big blowhard jerk

December 27, 2009 12:58 pm at 12:58 pm |
  16. JAE

Who can listen to him talk, let alone SLEEP with the moron! Now there's a double bagger for ya, jesus!

December 27, 2009 12:58 pm at 12:58 pm |
  17. Paleeze!

Hey CNN, why the obsession with this Martian lunatic? He's just another irrelevant, partisan talking head. His opinions (like those of Katie Couric) are no more valuable than the guy who mows my lawn. Enough already.

December 27, 2009 01:07 pm at 1:07 pm |
  18. saftgek

Ms. Matalin is the classic Right-Wing Extremist: arrogant, self-righteous and believing her fecal matter is non-odoriferous. Watching her, and listening to her, is tantamount to experiencing a root canal without benefit of anesthetic.

This is characteristic of the likes of Lindsey Graham, Jon Kyl, Mitch McConnell, et al. They must go to school to learn this, or a portion of their brains are the product of a Cuisinart!

James Carville is worth of sainthood for enduring this daily punishment.

December 27, 2009 01:13 pm at 1:13 pm |
  19. Bob R., Lanham, Maryland

James is a brilliant man. What he sees in that whinning loser is beyond me.

December 27, 2009 01:16 pm at 1:16 pm |
  20. If you want something ruined, put a republican in charge

James is great! It goes to show the level that democrats are willing to go to work with the other party.

December 27, 2009 01:18 pm at 1:18 pm |
  21. Woodsong

Who cares!!!!!

December 27, 2009 01:28 pm at 1:28 pm |
  22. runphas7

I thought his secret was ok. I thank James is right on, his wife hmmmmm, I don't think so. She always seems ready to attack. But I did like it when she said, "If Mama isn't happy....no one is happy." I find this to be a true statement of life!

December 27, 2009 01:31 pm at 1:31 pm |
  23. HeleneIrma

They are both very smart people who love each other very deeply, when they are away from cameras and mikes I am sure they have plenty of interesting things that they agree and talk about, they have two lovely girls that they both cherish. I think they are a fun couple.

December 27, 2009 01:36 pm at 1:36 pm |
  24. sue-peck

Great interaction. More people should have the patience to be living in opposition and not take it personally.

December 27, 2009 01:37 pm at 1:37 pm |
  25. Kathy in Florida

Darn CNN, I can't believe you have no better news to report. This is trash NOT news, you just wasted your money.

December 27, 2009 01:44 pm at 1:44 pm |