January 9th, 2010
  1. harley

I am so glad she is sooooo last decade

January 9, 2010 05:26 pm at 5:26 pm |
  2. JonDie

A slogan for Palin 2012

Sarah Palin: The power of ignorance

January 9, 2010 05:29 pm at 5:29 pm |
  3. AKoslik

Patrick,

Interesting comment: A return to normalcy. Was the Bush administration "normal" in your view?

January 9, 2010 05:31 pm at 5:31 pm |
  4. max

The name 'Palin' and the term 'tea-bagger' in the same sentence ... hhmm fits ... This nitwit along with Rudi claiming 'no terrorist attacks under GWB' tells so much about this party of morons ... keep it up and the 2 terms of Obama will only be the beginning ...

January 9, 2010 05:35 pm at 5:35 pm |
  5. Val

If I were you, I would think twice before badmouthing a great person such as Sarah Palin.
    Trust me, she will be the next United States President.

2012 here we come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 9, 2010 05:35 pm at 5:35 pm |
  6. Tom in Illinois

Sarah has had more experince running Alaska than Obama had when he was elected president. The only job BO had before he became an organizer was working at Baskins Robbbins Ice Cream. One scoop or two America. Not hardly the qualificartions it takes to run this country, and you people are complaining about somebody that is not even running for political office.

January 9, 2010 05:36 pm at 5:36 pm |
  7. JBS

Another Scott
    My pay check started to shrink when Bush and Republican started to ship jobs overseas. Oh yea and some of those company got TAX breaks. How nice
    You’re a rambler and a lobotomy for you is in order!!!

January 9, 2010 05:43 pm at 5:43 pm |
  8. wellthereitis

For those who insist upon making semi-obscene commentary with their name calling. If the republicans really are performing the act you claim they are, then are they performing it upon you? The dems doth protest too much, methinks. And yes, that is a more accurate paraphrase than the popular one that is frequently misquoted.

Personally I can't believe CNN moderators are approving such terminology and juvenile antics. The supposedly democratic posters here would restrict free speech by anyone who opposes them and label them with derogatory terms rather than follow what is supposedly their doctrine to support the right of a free people to discuss their disagreements openly. Yet closed doors sessions and a president who preaches transparency while meeting with Democratic leaders and excluding Republican leaders fails that test.

And before you drag out the term again, I have always been a registered Democrat but I vote my conscience and for the candidates who most support my views. Does that make me a traitor to my party or a free American?

January 9, 2010 05:50 pm at 5:50 pm |
  9. jr

I wonder what Pailin thinks about Michael Steele? hmmm....

January 9, 2010 05:51 pm at 5:51 pm |
  10. Martha

I just love how riled up people get over Sarah Palin.

She has the right to speak! Get over yourselves already.

January 9, 2010 05:52 pm at 5:52 pm |
  11. REPUBLICANS LIE

Sarah Palin (Dick Cheney with lipstick) is a hard core reactionary who despises the American way of life and feels deep hatred towards the American people.

January 9, 2010 05:53 pm at 5:53 pm |
  12. Anonymous

I want you all to know that I'm definitely voting for her if she runs! I think she's got a shot at winning and even if she loses, at least, I have the warm consolation of knowing that Obama won't ever be back and neither will Bill or Hillary.

January 9, 2010 05:57 pm at 5:57 pm |
  13. Kate

This woman has no experience to be the leader of the United States. She loves attention and the limelight, thats all. She has no substance, just empty words. She can only put the President down, no matter what he does. I am sure her speech will be the same o thing as before.....nothing...!!

January 9, 2010 06:09 pm at 6:09 pm |
  14. Mac

Sarah and Tea Parties...

Bogus is bogus is bogus.

January 9, 2010 06:11 pm at 6:11 pm |
  15. Perusing-through

SARAH PALIN'S INTENTIONS ARE NOW CLEAR . . .

(1.) She first wants the money, and lots of it;
    (2.) She also wants to grow the Tea-Party and hopefully turn it into a third political party, at the expense of CPAC and the established the GOP Republican Party.

I strongly feel Sarah wants to bury the established GOP. :-(

January 9, 2010 06:12 pm at 6:12 pm |
  16. Mr Joshua

Amazing how much hate is directed towards Palin. Well at least she is not a racist like Harry Reid right?

January 9, 2010 06:15 pm at 6:15 pm |
  17. Marie Laveaux

GOP 2010...I read President Obama's book, and that was one of the reasons I voted for him. i doubt if reading Sarah Palin's book would change my opinion of her very much; I think what you see and hear is what you get with her, but to be fair, I'll check it out from the library one of these days. It should, if anything, provide some entertainment.

January 9, 2010 06:17 pm at 6:17 pm |
  18. Perusing-through

It is clear. Sarah is trying to bury the established GOP Republican Party, while getting paid by radical hate-mongering Tea-Party affiliates to become their Presidential candidate in 2012.

January 9, 2010 06:18 pm at 6:18 pm |
  19. drew

Is anyone surprised that Sarah likes a good teabagging?

January 9, 2010 06:20 pm at 6:20 pm |
  20. Ms. M

Sarah Palin is just like any other hypocrite that uses religion/God to promote fear and hate. God's word says that LOVE covers a multitude of sin not fear and hate. Hypocrites have used this tactic since the dawn of time to divide and conquer nations. I really wish people would use their own God given intellect to make educated decisions for themselves. She is a pon in the political arena–simple as that!! US politics will also be the same unless there is a true third party that is made up of ALL American citizens who focus on centrists policies (no left or right). The right wing would eat their own children if it mean purity, at least their difinition of purity and the left wing will shot its own leaders in the foot for apparently no reason except stupidity.

January 9, 2010 06:21 pm at 6:21 pm |
  21. Chloe in Chatsworth, CA

Patrick Lonski is surprised by the venom towards Sarah Palin on this site, then he calls our President a Socialist. Palin and her cultists inspire anger, not fear, precisely because of this kind of blanket attack, and because they speak as if they are the only real Americans. It definitely pisses me off.

January 9, 2010 06:22 pm at 6:22 pm |
  22. Tired of The Rhetoric

How can anyone take this woman seriously?
    She's the the embodiment of of everything wrong with the Republican party- not Republicans.
    She's loud-mouthed with no real knowledge. She thinks that her smart-ass remarks are good politics when all they are playground humor.
    She agreed with cap and trade until someone told her that was not a conservative opinion.(look back at older Ticker postings)
    Any day now I expect her to startt with " Your Mama" jokes.

January 9, 2010 06:23 pm at 6:23 pm |
  23. Erik

What a joke. If those people are dumb enough to listen to her, good luck for them.

January 9, 2010 06:25 pm at 6:25 pm |
  24. Joseph Williams

Soon the Tea Party will have more members than both other parties(R&D) together. That is the answer to Dr. Paul's question as to why Sara is speaking to the Tea Party.

January 9, 2010 06:25 pm at 6:25 pm |
  25. Patrick Lonski

Susanne , Point one, I wonder if Sarah Palin were a man would you insist, He "should be spending time with her special need child instead". Probably not.

Point 2, I am truly sorry that you don't have health insurance. But with the inevitable passage of this health care monstrosity you still won't. We'll all be taxed for a number of years before a single benefit kicks in. It will be four years from the passage of any bill before you can receive medical benefits. The bill when enacted in to law will do nothing to control costs either for doctor's care or medicine. It is however a boon to the health insurance industry who will now be handed 30 million new customers with very few strings attached.

The American people will not be better off three years from today under the leftist agenda of Obama and Pelosi. We will be less safe and broke. There is a reason that the Tea Party movement and people like Sarah Palin are resonating with an ever growing segment of the electorate. Common sense and a belief in American exceptionalism and love of country. None of which are shared by the current administration.

January 9, 2010 06:28 pm at 6:28 pm |