January 9th, 2010
  1. Little Tommy

She doesn't have enough upstairs to pull off a power play! She's just fodder for the media.

January 9, 2010 03:18 pm at 3:18 pm |
  2. Waynesworld

Where is Palin? Who's keeping an eye on Russia in Alaska if she is not there?

January 9, 2010 03:18 pm at 3:18 pm |
  3. toad

You are seeing a very smart Sara at work here. In three years she will be a major force. You wait and see!!!

January 9, 2010 03:20 pm at 3:20 pm |
  4. TEAPARTYCRASHER

Tina Fey is much more intelligent then Sarah Falin Palin. The queen of quitters! When things get tough Sarah Barricuda acts like a Guppy. The Queen of white trailer trash! You betcha! Wink! Wink!

January 9, 2010 03:24 pm at 3:24 pm |
  5. Sixteezkid

Ron Paul's comment about how the Tea Party people aren't talking about foreign policy. WOW! Just goes to show how OUT OF TOUCH people are. The Tea Party's priority right now is a nation called The United States of America and how it's going straight to hell right now with all our current politicians.

January 9, 2010 03:26 pm at 3:26 pm |
  6. Clint, Wa.

Yep, its all about the money, no money, no talkie.
    Just goes to show the old saying is true, MONEY TALKS, BULL SH-T WALKS.

January 9, 2010 03:27 pm at 3:27 pm |
  7. johnson j

Ms. Palin would serve her followers well by going back to school to further her education. Perhaps a masters in political science or something of that nature. B.O. has advanced degrees in a prestigeous law school and so does Michele. You would think a basic degree in journalism would at least give her the fortitude she lacks in public speaking. I don't know....she is sort of like a train wreck.. as horrific as it is,you drive by and you just can't look away... If she ever did make it into higher office..God forbid, she would bring her Green Acres /Gosslin Like family drama with her. The same people that are facinated with the Balloon family would just love her I suppose. It's exhuasting to even think about.....

January 9, 2010 03:27 pm at 3:27 pm |
  8. Paul H

For those that are making anti Palin comments just for the sake of putting her down, why don't you find the fact's on why she's not going to CPAC. Why don't you find out what those reasons are before the childish, and uncalled for remarks are thrown out there.

David Keene, head of the American Conservative Union which organizes CPAC. In September, POLITICO reported that Keene asked FedEx for between $2 million and $3 million to get the group's support in a bitter legislative battle with rival UPS. That request led to a decision to stay away from the upcoming CPAC conference, calling it a forum that will place "special interests over core beliefs" and "pocketbook over policy." "That's not what CPAC should be about and people are tiring," the source said. "Palin is taking a stance against this just as she did in Alaska." (Yes I borrowed this info. from Linda)

Oh but I guess someone standing up for something isn't taken into account when you hate them to begin with. How far we have fallen.

January 9, 2010 03:28 pm at 3:28 pm |
  9. Keith

Can't this loser crawl under a rock and disappear already?

January 9, 2010 03:30 pm at 3:30 pm |
  10. Another Scott

Every once in a while I check on CNN's site and comments board to see the mindless attacks on Sarah Palin by left wing nutjobs.

None of you can articulate an honest argument against Palin except the usual left wing attacks : trailer trash, shoots animals from helicoptors, bad mother, idiot, inexperienced blah blah blah they are all talking points and you all parrot each other.

Read her book.

And yes, she got help from a ghost writer. So did every other major politican even your beloved Obama.

She has more executive experience than Obama's entire clown car administration put together.

You just can't accept a strong woman with strong moral and ethical values that is decisive and patriotic. All you can spew is what your left wing mainstream media tells you to think.

And for you women out there, you should be ashamed of yourselves for your seething blind hatred of this woman – she'd be your best ally in the White House. You should be supporting her – not gutting her with typical mindless ignorant uneducated left wing attack talking points.

Wake up and smell the roses. There's a reason the entire nation is transfixed by her, every comment she makes causes massive ripples, she had the best selling book in 2009 even though it didn't even appear until November ( come to think of it conservative books are usually in the top 10 list – goes to show conservatives read more than liberals ).

I live in Canada – she is correct about "death panels". She is using it as a metaphor. Case in point – last month I went in for an ultrasound my Dr ordered for pain in my left pectoral region. He filled out the paperwork and I showed up for the ultrasound. He asked that they quickly check the right pec for comparison. A Canadian "death panel" ie: beurocratic rule said I'd have to book another Dr appointment, then wait until March to get my right side checked. Yay. That's what you people are in for in the USA if you pass Obama care.

Palin would be the best thing for your country. She can certainly do a lot better than this moron you have running what was the greatest nation on earth until he showed up to bring it's intelligence community to its knees, lie through his teeth with promises on the campaign trail ( video coverage of all health negotions ), Chicago style gangster politics, wrecking the US dollar, weakening the USA foreign stature abroad and spending taxpayer money like a drunken teenager with a gold card.

You people that support Obama are going to be scratching your heads in a year wondering what happened to your paychecks as they shrink with new taxes, and your energy costs and everything you buy will skyrocket at the same time.

How's that hope and change working out for ya?

January 9, 2010 03:32 pm at 3:32 pm |
  11. Scott Shaddock

Well, we "Tea Baggers", with our quaint hand-painted signs, belief in American exceptionalism, etc. want a tough, patriotic, conservative, everyday, hard-working candidate to take on the Socialists (I used to be one, and I know 'em when I see 'em) currently running the Executive Branch.

January 9, 2010 03:33 pm at 3:33 pm |
  12. German,Irish American

Must be time for CNN to cater to the 21% of liberals who spew 95% of the hate speech on this site. Anybody willing to bet that CNN will let the hate-filled rantings of the low IQ Obama lemmings comments reach 300? Democrats love to declare how "intelligent" they are and how stupid the conservatives are. So far, I have failed to see the difference. What I have seen from Obama backers is sexism, bigotry, and racism. Dr. Paul was wrong when he said that Palin was getting paid for it, as it has already been reported that she is speaking for free, but I guess Cooper missed that bit of news. Palin has something that Obama has never possessed, and that is common sense. That is a huge requirement when in an executive position. I know many "intellectuals" that don't have the common sense to pour urine out of a boot. Unfortunately for the US, Obama and the majority of his so-called "intellects" fits this category.

January 9, 2010 03:37 pm at 3:37 pm |
  13. JB

Ron Paul was the topic of this interview. He voiced his opinion. How did this turn into a discussion about Palin? State run media has hounded this women enough with malious slander. Keep publishing these article because they make private sector tax payers mad. As you now know we are the minority thanks to Big brother, Obama . He will set you free. I like Sarah Palin and I support conservative ideas and the tea party movement. I also think that Obama is an incompetent president. I look forward to voting him out of office.

January 9, 2010 03:39 pm at 3:39 pm |
  14. Tom

Ron Paul had it right on cnn last night when he stated that he does not get paid to speak but she does. I'm sure the tea party offered her more money to open her mouth than the gop. She speaks not from the heart but for her bank account.. If she truly believes what she is saying then she would speak at these events for only travel costs. I'm glad for my state of alaska that she is just an embarrassment to us and not our governor any more.

January 9, 2010 03:42 pm at 3:42 pm |
  15. timz

The message that Sarah Palin truly believes in and will always be true to? "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!"

January 9, 2010 03:42 pm at 3:42 pm |
  16. earl

Sarah Palin spread lies about death panels and I am convinced that she will say anything to get recognition. She, like other republicans, are not for our country or government. They refuse to work with President Obama because they want him to fail. This tells me that country is not first for them. Who cares what Palin will say, she is phoney and will get hers.

January 9, 2010 03:42 pm at 3:42 pm |
  17. Larry

Sarah-dumb dumb is at it again. Her support in the Republican party says there is no true leadership in the party. What does it say about the Repbulican party when its biggest voices are a former drunk-Glenn Beck and a pill poppin Rush Limbaugh ?

January 9, 2010 03:44 pm at 3:44 pm |
  18. GOPer

Yuck – Anybody thinking about Palin as Presidential material, Please Watch 60 Minutes tomorrow.

If McCain picked somebody with a half a brain to run with, he may have had a chance.

This woman makes me ill.

January 9, 2010 03:45 pm at 3:45 pm |
  19. Will

I support Sarah Palin. Her efforts ensure that the GOP will remain politically impotent in 2010 and 2012.

January 9, 2010 03:46 pm at 3:46 pm |
  20. Donald

Power Play?? What power play doea she have. Who care about these teabeggers or any of their ilk. CNN, please do us a favor, this women or what ever she claims to be does not deserve to be put on any leadership pedstal because she is not any kind of leader. You continue to prop up someone who has the the stuffing of a scarecrow. Sarah Palin is a nobody whose 2 seconds of dubious fame flamed out long ago, she has no substance and is deviod of any credible ideas. And lets face it , who would want someone running our nation who doesn't know the difference between "eon" and "ion"? This idiot doesn't deserve a forum, she needs to go back to skinning bears.

January 9, 2010 03:47 pm at 3:47 pm |
  21. txleadhead

This ain't no Circus + we don't need a clown.

January 9, 2010 03:48 pm at 3:48 pm |
  22. beth

What's new....she's stirring up more hate as usual....and this exemplifies a 'good Christian woman? As far as the nasty 'Socialism' comments, if any of these 'baggers' had half a brain they would see that the basis of Socialism isn't 'evil'. I think that those who have should help the less fortunate...maybe that's 'Socialist', I prefer to think that's following Christs' example....as well as many other faiths' examples of living a 'good' life. The more I see of these tea partiers, the more I tend to think that maybe Robin Hood was right.

January 9, 2010 03:50 pm at 3:50 pm |
  23. Brian

I was all set to vote for McCain until I became acquainted with his vice presidential nominee. It was impossible to take John McCain seriously after the nomination of the least intelligent vice presidential nominee (by far) that I've seen in my lifetime...

January 9, 2010 03:50 pm at 3:50 pm |
  24. Ron

We have a president who is failing miserable and you are worried about Sarah Palin? Obama has never had a "real" job and it shows. Unemployment at 10%, Terrorists attacks increasing, Miranda rights to terrorists, government control of financial markets and car industry (now trying to take over the health care industry which will have a catastrophic economic impact) and you worry about Sarah Palin? Why not worry about the problems being caused by Obama? Sarah Palin could do 10 times better than Obama can (actually Mickey Mouse could do better than Obama can – at least Mickey Mouse knows how an economy works........)

January 9, 2010 03:52 pm at 3:52 pm |
  25. once upon a horse

Sarah Palin, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney and I all have one thing in common. NONE of us hold a political office, can make any decisions for this nation, YET the other 3 keep doing dumb thing and shooting off their mouths getting all the attention from the so-called liberal media. Too bad the tea party people who are so against high taxes, big goverment and spending don't mind paying Ms. Palin all this money to speak at their convention. I guess they must not be among the 10% unemployed and have the money to do it. But these are the REAL Americans right?? The more these folks do the more the thinking man will see what they are really all about..

January 9, 2010 03:52 pm at 3:52 pm |