January 11th, 2010

CNN confirms: Palin inks TV deal

Palin inks TV deal.
Palin inks TV deal.

Washington (CNN) – Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has signed a deal with Fox News to appear as a contributor on the network, a source with knowledge of the agreement confirms to CNN.

There are no plans for Palin to anchor her own program, the source said.

Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee, is considered to be a potential 2012 White House contender.

Full story

Filed under: Popular Posts • Sarah Palin
  1. Independent 818

Lipstick on a pig ... Now with airtime....

January 11, 2010 04:04 pm at 4:04 pm |
  2. Paul

Thank God, that will keep her off the real news networks.

January 11, 2010 04:04 pm at 4:04 pm |
  3. Combat Vet

Fox News. . . aka The New Comedy Channel. . . .

January 11, 2010 04:04 pm at 4:04 pm |
  4. Puss

Ah, another comedy at work. I need some comic relief!

January 11, 2010 04:04 pm at 4:04 pm |
  5. Michael

I may actually have to tune in just to see her try to put together a sentence... it'll be most amuzing!

January 11, 2010 04:05 pm at 4:05 pm |
  6. Arlene, Illinois

From a Hockey Mom to Governer to V P candidate to the
    best job ever right along side Beck and Hannity.
    Excuse me, did money ever into it?
    Next year its the Golden Globes!

January 11, 2010 04:05 pm at 4:05 pm |
  7. Michele

Why am I not surprised????. Jus another right wing , prejudice, racist, cluelss contributor to Fox. I guess, if her "so-call book", hadn't done so well, I'm sure Fox would not have her come on board. This jus prove more and more why other countries have lost repect for America. May the Lord help us if these are the ppl taking over televison.I guess it takes nothing in this country to be a somebody...huh!!. I'm sure McCain silently regrest his VP pick, cause she's the only one benefitting.Wha Whao!! I guess she'll be amoungst here kind., so dont expect anyting different from Fox.

January 11, 2010 04:05 pm at 4:05 pm |
  8. Chad

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, and Ignorance is Strength.

In this particular case, Ignorance is also a Cash Cow.

Must....keep....eyes......off.........telescreen................

January 11, 2010 04:05 pm at 4:05 pm |
  9. Shawn

Seriously, what does she have to contribute? Oh that's right she knows about world issue because she can see Russia From Alaska. She's gonna be the expert on the Bering Strait.

January 11, 2010 04:05 pm at 4:05 pm |
  10. Dave In Altmar

What took her so long?

January 11, 2010 04:06 pm at 4:06 pm |
  11. WT

Should boost numbers for moose awareness.

January 11, 2010 04:06 pm at 4:06 pm |
  12. AEK

I'm sure the fine folks in Alaska are very proud she abandoned them for this wonderful opportunity to join the rest of the religious right wing zealots on the Faux News channel. If she could have just inked a good deal for the witch doctor from Africa to be her on-air sidekick it would be perfect.

January 11, 2010 04:06 pm at 4:06 pm |
  13. Lillie

Another OMG moment!!

January 11, 2010 04:06 pm at 4:06 pm |
  14. Penny

Why does everyone have such a problem with this? You don't have to tune into Fox News if you don't want to. It will, however, make their ratings soar even higher.

January 11, 2010 04:07 pm at 4:07 pm |
  15. Dyan, Minnesota

She signed onto Fox. I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you!

January 11, 2010 04:07 pm at 4:07 pm |
  16. Jin

How does a woman who cannot think of any newspaper she has read be a frontrunner for anything?? Look at the picture. The woman looks like a mesmerized chicken.

January 11, 2010 04:07 pm at 4:07 pm |
  17. Thomas

Love Sarah. Love Fox. Just another person on the network to keep it #1!

January 11, 2010 04:07 pm at 4:07 pm |
  18. C Colon

Yet another move that boggles the mind! Who are these people that are supposedly captivated by Sarah Palin? I am not one of them and should the Republican Party continue in its plans to include her in another Presidential election, I shall be forced to vote against them. I was apalled when she was chosen during this last election and if they continue to promote her all I can say is "they deserve what they get." She certainly is not the type of woman I want speaking for me and none of the people I know would vote for her. Maybe she was a big hit in Alaska and maybe she has captivated lots of people in the Republican party, but they would have to be focusing on her legs and not her intelligence and genuine contributions to the party. I have never been a big fan of FOX news, but have watched some of their reporting. If this is the best they can do in hiring a contributing member of their team, then I can't see myself watching them any time soon.

January 11, 2010 04:07 pm at 4:07 pm |
  19. roser

Anyone who buys her book is dumb. Anyone the watches her on tv is dumber. Why did John Mcain ever pick her for vp. She is not as bright as Hillary Clinton. Even as bright as a hockey MOM

January 11, 2010 04:07 pm at 4:07 pm |
  20. James

I wonder if she'll ever "feel a tingle running up her leg" like Libtard talking heads do...

January 11, 2010 04:08 pm at 4:08 pm |
  21. John in Iowa

Apparently every time Beck and co. say something outrageous she is going to appear in a bikini, with large flowers painted on her body, giggle and then say 'sock it to me'

January 11, 2010 04:08 pm at 4:08 pm |
  22. Bryan

This news story is like reading..."Earth still round" or "sky is blue". Best of luck to her in her future endeavors....as long as they don't include the Presidency.

January 11, 2010 04:08 pm at 4:08 pm |
  23. Robert

I can see from all the hate post that she still scares the left to death. don't worry if she does run she will be easy on the obama. OneBadMistakeAamerica.

Go Palin keep them running for cover. Sorry ABC and NBC she was not intrested in you. I think she could have done better than FOX but FOX will do better than the tingle up the leg MSNBC>

January 11, 2010 04:09 pm at 4:09 pm |
  24. former republican

SURPRISE!!!!! HAHAHA

January 11, 2010 04:09 pm at 4:09 pm |
  25. Habte

Oh really? what a surprise. lol... What happened, too many liberals at falseNews that they felt the need to do their annual balancing of the "fair-n-balanced". What I personally think she should do it, just like she got someone to help her write a book, she should get help in reading some books that will stimulate her empty (or brainwash filled) brain.

January 11, 2010 04:09 pm at 4:09 pm |