January 15th, 2010
  1. Jeremy in Albuquerque

Democrats ALL THE WAY!

January 15, 2010 04:49 pm at 4:49 pm |
  2. D.D.

Send in The Closer- Monday. Michelle needs to go Monday to get the voters out at the schools.

January 15, 2010 04:51 pm at 4:51 pm |
  3. Jane wants the truth

Will vote for anyone but a DemoNcrat!!!!

January 15, 2010 04:52 pm at 4:52 pm |
  4. Art Moon

George W. Bush made me a Democrat for life.

January 15, 2010 04:53 pm at 4:53 pm |
  5. Dutch the Great

Democrat all the way. This year will be the nail in the coffin for the GOP.

January 15, 2010 04:54 pm at 4:54 pm |
  6. Dodd Democrat...

As a Democrat it saddens me to say that I will have to vote against any member of my party who voted for the Health Care Bill.

We DON"T WANT THIS BILL.......and those that continue to push it will have to pay at the polls for not listening to their constituents.

Why do we continue to reward big business? The Insurance companies are winners in this sweet deal.....The Pharmaceutical companies are winners......the Unions are Winners.......

The LOSERS are us the poor and middle class who will be forced to pay for a terrible health care plan and forced to make these people richer.

January 15, 2010 04:54 pm at 4:54 pm |
  7. Diane Portland OR

The media seems to forget right before each election lately. Polls by land lines (old republicans) Youth and educated (cell phones)

January 15, 2010 04:57 pm at 4:57 pm |
  8. katiec

It seems strange to me that with the republican politicians actions these last few months, how anyone can support them.
    After being the main contributors for creating all these diasters, they are blocking anything and everything to help our country survive.
    They have knelt to sewer tactics with their hypocrasy, lies distorions,
    fear mongering, lack of responsibility and party first (over the American people), win at any cost mentallity.
    How can anyone accept politicians who have thrown away all honor and integrity and resorted to such dispicable behavior?

January 15, 2010 04:59 pm at 4:59 pm |
  9. Stacey

I will vote for the Democrats. The Republicans are too negative; they have no answers, no solutions, no ideas – just complaints and critizisms.

January 15, 2010 05:00 pm at 5:00 pm |
  10. Ed, Santa Fe, NM

After the despicable reign of Bush/Cheney I will never vote for a republican again.... EVER.

Their behavior since Obama's election makes me sick. Obstructionists and right-wing nutters, each and every one.

January 15, 2010 05:00 pm at 5:00 pm |
  11. oldone

been a democrat all my life, which is a long time. however if I live long enough to vote in the 2010 elections it will be for anything but a democrat. These idiotic democrats that are in power now have turned me from my party. In all my years I have never seen such a total disregard of the public's opinion, these power hungry fools are quickly ruining this great country for all of our descendents. The level of incompetence in these offices is staggering.Seems none of these people understand simple economics 101.All of them are smoke and mirror types with no substance and no brains. Hope the country can turn around quick after the 2010 elections before we go down the tubes. Well I've spoke my piece and my fingers are tired.thank you for your time.

January 15, 2010 05:02 pm at 5:02 pm |
  12. ran

I will be voting for true Democrats or an Independent. I will not vote for a fear/hate/obstructionist/purist Republican.

I believe the Republicans are in for a rude awakening in 2010 and 2012 when they lose once again because of their do nothing attitude and purist agenda.

January 15, 2010 05:02 pm at 5:02 pm |
  13. always proud dem in nc

How will I vote? That's a no brainer. DEMOCRAT. I will NEVER vote for anyone from the hate mongering, bigoted, narrow-minded party of Limbaugh, Hannity, Coulter the moron Beck , Palin the quitter and any party associated with the tea bag traitors. The party of NO? No thanks.

January 15, 2010 05:03 pm at 5:03 pm |
  14. david in iowa

I will never vote for a Republican again in my life, so I guess I'll have to vote for the Democrats instead from now on.

January 15, 2010 05:04 pm at 5:04 pm |
  15. FL Voter

Plan to vote for the best possible candidates with ideas to lead our government, which basically means Dems and one Independent in a local race.

Definitely NOT the Party of No...

January 15, 2010 05:08 pm at 5:08 pm |
  16. melody

i am dem voting rep..i voted rep on the ballot for mcclain. also...change my foot...its worse!

January 15, 2010 05:08 pm at 5:08 pm |
  17. obama the liar

i vote to get this community organizer back to his old job...he's more comfortable with Chicago style protected politics.

January 15, 2010 05:09 pm at 5:09 pm |
  18. TOTUS 4 President

Will the illegal Haitians now "accepted" into the US be allowed to vote? Maybe there's some "hope" for Obama after all!

January 15, 2010 05:12 pm at 5:12 pm |
  19. Chanel

Democrat. Period.

January 15, 2010 05:13 pm at 5:13 pm |
  20. mike

I will be voting democrat

January 15, 2010 05:13 pm at 5:13 pm |
  21. kyu reisch

I will vote anyone except
    democrats.

January 15, 2010 05:16 pm at 5:16 pm |
  22. DAVID

in 2010 i will be voting republican, republican, republican....... Democrats will be knocked out of the box.... in california and hopefully nation wide.......

January 15, 2010 05:17 pm at 5:17 pm |
  23. katiec

Another example of CNN bias and quest for sensationalism rather than important news, is they headline Democrats lack of enthusiasm and post 16 comments, while posting 233 for Palin.
    Does that tell you something about the caliber of news they promote?

January 15, 2010 05:18 pm at 5:18 pm |
  24. billy123

I would like to vote for None of the above: However, I will have to hold my nose and vote Dems:

January 15, 2010 05:19 pm at 5:19 pm |
  25. mike

Im going to vote democrat once again. I mean come on people the dems only been in charge for a year, the republicans had eight years to screw up this country. You can't expect the dems to fix eight years worth of damage in one. Some might say that the dems been in charge for a couple of years, NO!. President bush at the time said that anything the dems send his way he would veto,so how much control did the dems really have? VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

January 15, 2010 05:20 pm at 5:20 pm |