January 15th, 2010
  1. tee

The question I will ask myself is........what have the republicans done and how have they carried themselves throughout this crisis.....Then I will vote democrat.

January 15, 2010 05:20 pm at 5:20 pm |
  2. manny

I am voting to throw the fascist Obamists out of office. We all hope they go peacefully.

January 15, 2010 05:21 pm at 5:21 pm |
  3. republican

Democrats no longer reflect my core values.

January 15, 2010 05:21 pm at 5:21 pm |
  4. NC

This Independent will vote Democrat.

January 15, 2010 05:27 pm at 5:27 pm |
  5. we're not stupid...

Dem all the way. The republicans have shown me nothing in the past year that suggests they've learned their lesson from the previous 8, so I'm going to say NO to republicans just like they've said NO for the past year..

January 15, 2010 05:27 pm at 5:27 pm |
  6. chris l

I will vote against any member of the anti American Radical Fringe Party who currently operate under the guise of "Democrats" THEY ARE DOOMED

January 15, 2010 05:28 pm at 5:28 pm |
  7. Stop the Nonsense

If the fighting stops, I'll vote for a candidate. If not, I'll be foraced to vote party.
    Preferably, I would go outside the system, but there is never anyone qualified.

January 15, 2010 05:28 pm at 5:28 pm |
  8. Mike in MN

I'll be voting for the conservative candidates that come closest to my values. Don't care if they are Republicans or Democrats or Independents or some third party. I am a registered Republican and will vote in Republican primary to push conservative candidates, but if not happy with Republican chosen will vote outside party.

January 15, 2010 05:29 pm at 5:29 pm |
  9. lifelong democrat

I'd be staying at home this November like the rest of lifelong democrats.

January 15, 2010 05:30 pm at 5:30 pm |
  10. charlotte

Democrat all the way.

January 15, 2010 05:31 pm at 5:31 pm |
  11. Charlie in Maine

Well the last time the Rethuglicans took over the the congress they impeached the President for no good reason (other than that they could) when they took over the White House in 2000 they turned a record surplus to a record deficit by attacking a country that never attacked us. All they have done lately is say no to the best ideas in a generation. Now let me see who to vote for? Let me see.............. Even if the Democrat were twice as bad as the lies the GOP spreads they would still be 100 times better than the Republicans.. It is like the GOP used up all its good ideas when they ended slavery. Since then it has been all down hill.

January 15, 2010 05:31 pm at 5:31 pm |
  12. j

The way I always vote... for people that are most likely to support civil rights, liberties, and the environment. Very unlikely to vote for a social conservative or someone that supports deficit spending.

January 15, 2010 05:33 pm at 5:33 pm |
  13. Barbara Independent in NY

I won't vote for anyone connected to the "tea baggers".

January 15, 2010 05:33 pm at 5:33 pm |
  14. Dean

Against most people currently in office. We need to rediscover what America is about.

January 15, 2010 05:35 pm at 5:35 pm |
  15. amt. CA

I will be voting for the Dems

January 15, 2010 05:36 pm at 5:36 pm |
  16. emmett brown

Yeah, pull out the christal ball and tell me what people will thing three years from know, let on getting rid of these polls. Tell this guy to find a real job...

January 15, 2010 05:38 pm at 5:38 pm |
  17. charlie

I will vote against any Republican anywhere, anytime.

January 15, 2010 05:39 pm at 5:39 pm |
  18. Sarah

Democrat all the way......

January 15, 2010 05:39 pm at 5:39 pm |
  19. Jakey

I wasn't happy with the Republicans. I thought the Democrats would be alot better, but they haven't been. I wouldn't be surprised to see Democrats lose some seats in the next election. I think the best thing that could happen would to be to get a balance where neither party has enough votes to get their bills through. The only thing worse than Democrats or Republicans is when they both work together, and it usually ends up bad for all of us whenever they do.

January 15, 2010 05:42 pm at 5:42 pm |
  20. m jeff

Anyone but a Republican.

January 15, 2010 05:43 pm at 5:43 pm |
  21. ANDROLOMA, Commerce City, Colorado

How will I vote? Under whose party is "none of the above?"

January 15, 2010 05:47 pm at 5:47 pm |
  22. liberal wingnut

Lets face it the far left wing liberals used the unpopularity of the Iraq war to hijack the country.

January 15, 2010 05:47 pm at 5:47 pm |
  23. JR

I am very disappointed by the Democratic Party for having forgot the middle class and poors, but I am voting for them anyway.
    I am also 100% convinced that AG Martha Coakley is winning the race in MA despite all the opposite noise. This is just like the "Bradley effect" noise before the last November election.
    The democrat base wants to give the party a last chance. When they stand up, no one can beat them, and they will stand up next Tuesday in MA.

January 15, 2010 05:48 pm at 5:48 pm |
  24. Karen Robart

I am so ashamed to say that I voted for Obama. He has managed to lie about everything and go against our constitution in such a blatent manner that I am amazed that there is no revolting in the streets.

How much money did he just GIVE to the UNIONS??? To buy their vote??? What the hell is going on?

Scott Brown is a gift, given to all of us who needed something that would stop the insanity of the Obama health care fiasco.

They should be ashamed of themselves...I am ashamed of Obama. I am pissed off that he can so outwardly and shamefully neglect our Constitution. I love this country and this puppet is not going to get away with what he is doing!!!

January 15, 2010 05:49 pm at 5:49 pm |
  25. mark

Maybe Democrat maybe Republican, but for Founding principles.

January 15, 2010 05:52 pm at 5:52 pm |