January 15th, 2010
  1. Frank P

I'll vote to unseat all the democrats, and especially that idiot Pelosi, and replace them with Republicans to keep Obama on this toes! The socialist needs some guidance on what America is all about!!!

January 15, 2010 05:52 pm at 5:52 pm |
  2. Doraine Gordon

I will vote in 2010 the same way I have always voted. DEMOCRATIC!! Any of you folks who choose to vote sure need to vote the same way. I am not kidding. It will be a crying shame if we let the GOP take over again. I know you aren"t stupid so you must know what a mess the GOP left our country in the last time they were in power. WE can keep it from happening again. We just have to vote the people into officewho will do right by the people. That's the Democrats!!!

January 15, 2010 05:54 pm at 5:54 pm |
  3. normajean

One thing is for sure. Because I love my country and want it to move ahead even though it has a tough row to hoe, I will not vote for one Republican for anything. They will always be the "Party Of No" to me .As desperate as we were to get an acceptable health plan,more time was wasted trying to overcome the lack of caring from the Repubs because as long as their reps had coverage, they didn't even care whether their constituants had any at all.. THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING,NOT EVEN FOR THEIR OWN PEOPLE.

January 15, 2010 05:57 pm at 5:57 pm |
  4. Dave

I usually vote for the best candidate whether a Dem or Republican...........well not this time. After seeing how out of control the dems are and jamming their horrible heathcare bill down our throats, it's a straight repulican ticket for me.

January 15, 2010 05:58 pm at 5:58 pm |
  5. Ron

First off i wont vote because some pollster says everyone voting that way because they are wrong. Polls are a waste and shouldnt be used to intice people on which way to vote. Second i will vote on their record of what they did for the district they represented not what they didnt do for one in another state. We seem to forget we send them there to represent us the ones who elected not the ones who didnt elect him or her. I might not like all they did but im not a one issue voter i take into account all they did and if they come out more on my side they get my vote.

January 15, 2010 05:58 pm at 5:58 pm |
  6. arlene evans

I will vote Democratic or for anyone that is for health reform . How anyone can think of voting Republican at this time is beyond my imagination. There is so much at stake and Republicans are for the insurance companies and do not care for the working families or poor

Arizona is a good example how republicans take care of their own and a good example of corrupt greedy government.

January 15, 2010 06:00 pm at 6:00 pm |
  7. jr

I will vote for anyone or any party that will address the home foreclosure crisis.

I am seeking a home modification and still have not been helped even though the banks got billions to address these problems.

So far the current administration sadly to say has failed.

January 15, 2010 06:00 pm at 6:00 pm |
  8. Bob in Fla

Exclusively anti-incumbent.

January 15, 2010 06:01 pm at 6:01 pm |
  9. arlene evans

I am glad J Shaddegg is not returning-he has done nothing for the people of Arizona and maybe thats why he is against everything that might help the working peole of Arizona- did he get paid by the Insurance companies ? How can we find out who has received Insurance money?

January 15, 2010 06:03 pm at 6:03 pm |
  10. Anonymous

I will give the Obama administration another year to keep turning the country around. Jobs must be the absolute highest priority after the security of the country in the coming year.

January 15, 2010 06:03 pm at 6:03 pm |
  11. Donkey Party

I will be voting for all of the most extreme liberals I can find, no Blue Dogs, and no GOP / Conservative Tea-baggers. Since the current administration is being falsely accused of extreme liberalism, I think it's time the Obstructionists see what real liberals can do to move the country forward, and not return it to the Dark Ages like the Right-wingers want, so me, my family and friends will all be voting solid Left.

January 15, 2010 06:09 pm at 6:09 pm |
  12. Lisa in CA

Not for an incumbent and not for either of the 2 primary parties. Both have shown they have no regard for the people of this country whom they purport to represent - just those who line their pockets. We are nothing but pawns to be used to retain their seats, then forgotten about until the next election. The GOP wasn't true to their word, the Dems not true to theirs, Obama not to his, and I have no reason to believe anything will change this time around. As such, this registered Dem is looking to the other candidates. Afterall, they certainly cannot do worse.

January 15, 2010 06:11 pm at 6:11 pm |
  13. Carol grabow

No question- REPUBLICAN. Don't worry about it Dems, I am from Minnesota and there is NO chance or a Republican getting anything here.

January 15, 2010 06:11 pm at 6:11 pm |
  14. Steve A. , New Braunfels , Texas

2010,2012......I'm still not going to vote for a republican. I will vote for a democrat or a third party. I'm still not over the Bush/Cheney era.

January 15, 2010 06:14 pm at 6:14 pm |
  15. dirty harry reid

republicans all the way!!

January 15, 2010 06:16 pm at 6:16 pm |
  16. Paul

Vote EVERY DEMOCRAT OUT OF OFFICE FIRST, AND THEN EVERY INCUMBENT! Let's start over!

I truly hope the peoples voice will roar during the next election. Start with Michael Steele!

January 15, 2010 06:19 pm at 6:19 pm |
  17. Ready for 2012

Just say NO to incumbants.

January 15, 2010 06:25 pm at 6:25 pm |
  18. Ndubueze Chuku

I will vote for the Democrats. They have always been an inclusive party and they are doing a good job now in bringing the country back from Economic catastrophe instituted by the republicans.

January 15, 2010 06:27 pm at 6:27 pm |
  19. Bob

Even with the "silent majority" why don't they speak out about the blantant self-serving sick people like Beck et.al. Please where are we going?

January 15, 2010 06:29 pm at 6:29 pm |
  20. Willy Brown

anything but democrat

January 15, 2010 06:43 pm at 6:43 pm |
  21. GI Joe

Against the two republicans running - dont like their obstructionism. It's back-logging lots of stuff that needs to get done.

Hope we can get them out. One's a senator, one a representative. We did get rid of one republican senator last year.

January 15, 2010 06:45 pm at 6:45 pm |
  22. Debbie

I voted for change last year so why would I vote contrary to that. I realize it takes more than one year for success so I'm not about to replace seats in Congress with Republicans. That would just be going back to what we know doesn't work!!

January 15, 2010 06:47 pm at 6:47 pm |
  23. Brian

This time I won't vote for Gerry Connolly. I don't think he has represented NoVa. Instead, he has kowtowed to Pelosi. I cannot stand the Speaker of the House.

January 15, 2010 06:48 pm at 6:48 pm |
  24. Keith in Austin

Americans will vote in droves to replace Liberals in both Houses of Congress. this November!

January 15, 2010 06:49 pm at 6:49 pm |
  25. artraveler

After the damage done by the Repiblican president and his puppet, Mr. Bush, and the Republican Congress over the 8 years of their lack of leadership and cronyism, I won't vote for a Republican at any level for any position including local assistant dogcatcher.

January 15, 2010 06:59 pm at 6:59 pm |