January 16th, 2010
  1. normajean

Plain and simply a vote for Sen. Brown is a vote against the health. care plan. He intends to defeat it as does the Republican party. If you have a health plan, fine if not, a vote for Brown is a vote against the plan.

January 16, 2010 01:56 pm at 1:56 pm |
  2. indiana voter

I love seeing all the liberals on here rant and rave that they are afraid that America is waking up to their lies and starting to vote Republican again. They are so desperate that they can't answer with policy, but rather name call and hurl insults. It is so funny to watch and read.

January 16, 2010 02:01 pm at 2:01 pm |
  3. carlos

cosmo BROWN and nobody gives a hoot.......playgirl JOHNSTON and the conservatives go haywire......because they are a pathetic bunch of below human everything.........LIBERALS and DEMOCRATS vote for Martha......not for the cosmopolitan brown......we are more intelligent than that

January 16, 2010 02:14 pm at 2:14 pm |
  4. Hope to Change

Yup!!! That's right let's finish the Kennedys. We'll keep them mind but hey lives move on.

January 16, 2010 02:24 pm at 2:24 pm |
  5. tate

American are tired of having the hard earned tax dollars going to criminal and dead beats who watch us drive to work every day. This country is changing and losers and hippys beware.

January 16, 2010 02:44 pm at 2:44 pm |
  6. Stallings Bickford

Like the man said, it's not "Kennedy's seat", it's the nation's seat.

January 16, 2010 03:16 pm at 3:16 pm |
  7. lifelong democrat

Brown will win in Massachussetts. I've predicted Obama will be US President first time I saw him give a speech during Democratic Convention. I've also predicted Kerry and Al gore will lose against bush. I also predicted Hillary won't be the nominee for Democrat Party. So far, my previous prediction was right on the money. We'll see if my prediction of Brown is wrong.

January 16, 2010 03:22 pm at 3:22 pm |