January 18th, 2010

Obama to give State of the Union address January 27

Washington (CNN) - Senior administration officials confirm President Obama will deliver his State of Union address on January 27 at 9 p.m. ET.

The decision for Obama to deliver the nationally televised speech next week was made Monday, offficials said.

1. silly_sad_machine

I remember a time when the general timbre of the political climate was, "We support the president because he IS the president. If you don't you're unpatriotic." It's interesting to see those same minds now embracing unpatriotism as a virtue given to us by our Founding Fathers. Good work reshaping the argument, guys.

GObama!

January 18, 2010 08:48 pm at 8:48 pm |
  2. Patriot

Ah, nothing like the intellect of a useless liberal to chastise a republican. Since you're all so smart, kindly explain if obama is the second coming of our savior why its so difficult to get the debates on cspan and actually follow through with the promise of transparancy?

January 18, 2010 08:49 pm at 8:49 pm |
  3. Jerry in Ohio

I almost want health care to fail so you people can revel in insurance companies 'raping' you even more. Of all the horrible things Bush had done, the worst would be dividing this country so much, that even good ideas 'seem' bad if spun by Fox News.

January 18, 2010 08:52 pm at 8:52 pm |
  4. Fred

I thing SNL's skit of Obama was the state of the union address. What have you done Obama? Well, nothing.

Three more years of this, I just hope something that resembles America is still left...

January 18, 2010 08:53 pm at 8:53 pm |
  5. Marko,TX

last week I had health insurance, today, I lost my job and therefor, lost my healthcare coverage. tomorrow it will be YOU. It's just a matter of time....and Republicans will bring this country to it's knees!!
    No one will beable to afford hathcare coverage and it will be our own faults for letting Republicasn rule this country with lies and greed. Shame on us as Americans!!!

January 18, 2010 08:54 pm at 8:54 pm |