January 25th, 2010

Palin Radio to interview Palin

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is set to be interviewed Monday by Sarah Palin Radio, an independent, hour-long program on wsRadio.com that supports the former Republican vice presidential candidate.

Washington (CNN) – Sarah Palin Radio is interviewing - you guessed it - Sarah Palin on Monday night in a 30-minute Webcast.

The former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee is unlikely to face any tough questions as the Web based show proudly bills itself as "Governor Palin's own 'friendly' media.'"

"Sarah Palin Radio is an independent, hour-long program on wsRadio.com that supports Governor Sarah Palin and the ideals that she represents and is not affiliated with any organization," the show writes on its Web page.

Palin, who penned "Going Rogue, An American Life" recently signed a deal to appear as a contributor on Fox News Channel.

Follow Mark Preston on Twitter: @prestoncnn

Filed under: Sarah Palin
  1. John Weinbrecht

She's probably the only one who understands what she's talking about.

January 25, 2010 04:15 pm at 4:15 pm |
  2. Elizabeth

Get rid of her! She is a nitwit! Her eyes are SO EMPTY! There is noathing much behind them.

January 25, 2010 04:18 pm at 4:18 pm |
  3. Jane/Seattle

Someone or group of Somone's are promoting this lady for some reason! My best guess is that this is to further dumb down America so when such a person as Palin were to ascend to some power, we'd be fully subjugated. This IS where all this erosion of rights, Supreme "Activist" Court garbage, crappy wages/outsourcing, runaway capitalism is going, in case you don't know yet! America has been sold to all buyers and our vry own government has more to do with this in league with the U.S. Of Corporate America! See this: "The End Of America: A Letter Of Warning To A Young Patriot" by Naomi Wolf. If you don't think this is so, you'd better start reading some of the impeccable sources out here (Naomi Klein, Thom Hartmann, Jeremy Scahill, William Greider, Ravi Batra, Joseph Stiglitz, Naomi Wolf and others) and STOP listening and Being Manipulated by the Corporate-Owned Media that seeks only to confuse while the robbery continues. Peace

January 25, 2010 04:19 pm at 4:19 pm |
  4. cindy ex-republican

Of course she is, who else is important to Palin? You guessed it, Palin

January 25, 2010 04:20 pm at 4:20 pm |
  5. Jim

Make sure there are no "trick" questions like "What newspapers do you read?"...

January 25, 2010 04:21 pm at 4:21 pm |
  6. Indy

What can one say ? It is hilarious much like her political career. All fluff no substance same old same old Sarah.

January 25, 2010 04:21 pm at 4:21 pm |
  7. robert

Yeah she will get easy questions. Just like the obama has gotten from CBS ABC and MSNBC and FOX most of the time. If these news org. had ask the hard questions of obama during the campaing instead of trying to trash Palin then we would not be in this mess he has gotten us into.

January 25, 2010 04:22 pm at 4:22 pm |
  8. S.B. Stein E.B. NJ

And this is news why? Palin has demonstrated that she doesn't understand what needs to be done as a leader. She hasn't shown that she has learned any policy at all.

January 25, 2010 04:23 pm at 4:23 pm |
  9. RAG

...supports Governor Sarah Palin and the ideals that she represents ...

Those would be:

1. Quitting
    2. Cashing in
    3. Lying
    4. Lust for Power
    5. Self Promotion
    6. Murder of the English language
    7. Belief in the power of witchcraft
    8. Lynching of said witches
    9. Using God as an excuse for evil

January 25, 2010 04:26 pm at 4:26 pm |
  10. hm,florida

hahahaha. but of course............

January 25, 2010 04:26 pm at 4:26 pm |
  11. Republicans is smart in the head area

Dear America,

Me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me.

Luv,
    Sarah

January 25, 2010 04:26 pm at 4:26 pm |
  12. Dee

Please stop advertising this woman. I am so sick of her.

Now she going to interview herself. She is so stuck on herself
    it makes me sick.

GO AWAY SARAH PALIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 25, 2010 04:27 pm at 4:27 pm |
  13. Dutch the Great

She is such a loser. Why won't she take any questions from anyone in mainstream media? Is she afraid they will ask her a tough question like what's the capitol of Alska?

January 25, 2010 04:28 pm at 4:28 pm |
  14. Cynthia

This is about the dummest thing I ever read, but look at the source the nit wit of the century is involved. Why is this stupid woman even given any air time to confuse us all because she makes no sense what so ever. She is as dumb as a door knob.

January 25, 2010 04:31 pm at 4:31 pm |
  15. Ken in NC

This article says, the former vice presidential nominee is unlikely to face any tough questions. Hell, she couldn't handle the snowball questions thrown at her in the 2008 campaign.

January 25, 2010 04:33 pm at 4:33 pm |
  16. Mike

You go girl. We have had enough of nobama and his liberal bed wetting media.

January 25, 2010 04:34 pm at 4:34 pm |
  17. Marie MD

Only in America does a complete imbecile make money for being stupid. She can't find another loser to interview her? This is too stupid to be true.
    The thought of having to listen to that woman's shrill witchy voice for a nano second makes my skin crawl.
    BTW – where's Pat Robertson when you need him. I would think that they had those snowstorms in AZ because the witch of AK was coming. Right Pat?
    Her ideals are money for herself and that dysfunctional family of hers. How much has she done for AK? I thought she quit to help them.
    Yeah, right!

January 25, 2010 04:34 pm at 4:34 pm |
  18. Kate

Who cares??

January 25, 2010 04:36 pm at 4:36 pm |
  19. Jefe

I wonder if she's ever read "The Emperor's New Clothes".

January 25, 2010 04:37 pm at 4:37 pm |
  20. NotFooledTX

When was the first time Ms. Palin had to answer any "tough" questions?

I guess you could count "what publications do you read" as being tough...for some.

January 25, 2010 04:38 pm at 4:38 pm |
  21. JamesB

She might actually be able to answer one of their questions.

January 25, 2010 04:42 pm at 4:42 pm |
  22. Paul

Yet another example of the GOP echo chamber. Vapid and vacuous, it's aimed at those who only need/want to hear affirming tropes. A closed feedback loop, the GOP echo chamber will only resonate for those inside the loop; the lack of outside perturbation subtracts dimensions from the network and prohibits any meaningful in-depth or balanced examination when confronted with outside views and contradictory evidence. Denialism demands no less.

January 25, 2010 04:44 pm at 4:44 pm |
  23. Tim

For all you libs, it's kind of like NBC interviewing Obama or Oprah interviewing herself in O.

January 25, 2010 04:46 pm at 4:46 pm |
  24. OldUncleTom

hmmmm, does Preston really believe Sara "penned" that book?

I only recently received confirmation that she READ parts of it.

Now, we get to listen to her talk to herself in the mirror... will she be singing into her hairbrush also?

This woman should have her own Simpson's character any day now.

January 25, 2010 04:47 pm at 4:47 pm |
  25. Elliott

"Governor Palin's own friendly media"? Excuse me, while I puke in my soup.

January 25, 2010 04:48 pm at 4:48 pm |