February 9th, 2010
  1. John

Is she that dumb? why don't she memorize instead writing few words on her palm!

February 9, 2010 09:42 am at 9:42 am |
  2. Joseph

haha and she makes fun of Obama for using a teleprompter (which she uses also...)

February 9, 2010 09:42 am at 9:42 am |
  3. CT

I am so sick and tired of hearing about Sarah Palin. And to think Repulicans are propping her up to be the candidate in 2012. So let’s put a celebrity in office with no substance or policy forethought. Hate to say it but she is now a celebrity. But wait she is a hockey mom who can see Russia from her back yard. The Repulicans need to find another candidate with the experience and respect from both parties. One who can speak to both sides of the aisle. I do not mean the right or left wing nuts.

February 9, 2010 09:43 am at 9:43 am |
  4. Angela Tacoma Washington

I guess when some one told Sarah Palin to read PALMS, she did not understand it was a verse in the Bible they were talking about!" Ha Ha "He He"! You Gotta admit that was good!

February 9, 2010 09:43 am at 9:43 am |
  5. Llivng in America

Wow and to think folks wants her in the White House so bad after she said I see Russia from my house. Are you sure this isn't an SNL skit. This is what the teabaggers want so this what they get. How are they gonna pay this woman all of this money to speak and the speech is written on her hand. This is tooo funny.

February 9, 2010 09:44 am at 9:44 am |
  6. Seth

I wish she would hold up her middle finger and let them read that!

February 9, 2010 09:44 am at 9:44 am |
  7. Brad

Plain and simple: This woman is an idiot.

February 9, 2010 09:44 am at 9:44 am |
  8. Rajeev Gupta

She cannot remember 3 words in English. No wonder it took her 7 years to graduate from college. What a dumbo!

February 9, 2010 09:44 am at 9:44 am |
  9. Thomas Chatfield

Seriously? People have been doing this for a long long time. Does it make the person any less competent? Like her or not, some people have entirely too much time on their hands (CNN) to focus on things of no importance.

February 9, 2010 09:44 am at 9:44 am |
  10. Moderate

Well now, let see. We are a nation trying to move toward the future. The president uses the latest technology because he understands it. The latest technology for Sarah Palin is writing notes on her hand with a marker, kind of like we did in Jr. High.

And the GOP thinks she's fit to run a country?

And I guess its fitting for the Tea Partiers to belittle the president while engaging in the same practice? Their hypocracy knows no bounds!

I for one have no interest in supporting or taking seriously, a bunch of tin foil hat wearing nut cases.

However I do hope she runs for office. People like this don't scare me one bit!

February 9, 2010 09:45 am at 9:45 am |
  11. a health economist

Something you supporters of Palin need to ask yourself "Is this the type of person you want to lead our country?" This is incredibly childish. I'd rather see someone sitting in the oval office who can take criticism, be professional about it, and do their job. Not some fame obsessed former beauty queen that never learned how to and adult and deal with people that don't like her.

February 9, 2010 09:45 am at 9:45 am |
  12. joe from pike

Please tell me how this is any different then reading text off a tele-prompter? If anything it's more cost effective.

February 9, 2010 09:45 am at 9:45 am |
  13. Gilliard

Dumber than a box of rocks. She should be president.

February 9, 2010 09:45 am at 9:45 am |
  14. jml

Palin's palm? You're kidding me, right? The media are making a major story out of this? Who cares? Certainly not America, at least those of us left with any common sense which excludes most journalists.

February 9, 2010 09:45 am at 9:45 am |
  15. JLM

She read notes at her speech, and her palm during the interview, and she gets on Obama for using a telepromter.

February 9, 2010 09:45 am at 9:45 am |
  16. afp

She is not worthy of all the attention created by her misinformed and ignorance/arrogance/bombastic fueled agenda. Having said that... so what if she cribbed notes on her palm. This is not a story no matter how much the news pundits are trying to make it. Who cares. Nothing to see. Move along...

February 9, 2010 09:45 am at 9:45 am |
  17. joshua

so sad to point the finger but talk from the hand. There must be some confusion herem

February 9, 2010 09:46 am at 9:46 am |
  18. CHIPS

This idiot criticize modern technology, but writes notes on her hand like a 5th grader cheating for a test. I guess if she was in charge of war, we would be fighting with 1930's war equipment. Can you imagine her speaking to world leaders with notes in her hand. God help us.

TPN = Talking Point Nuts!

February 9, 2010 09:46 am at 9:46 am |
  19. D.U.T.C.H.

I guess when you attend numerous community colleges, using crib notes is so pase. This woman is a JOKE. Who can take her seriously besides for the right wing fringe? I wish someone would just put her out of her misery.

February 9, 2010 09:46 am at 9:46 am |
  20. guest

This is just so unprofessional, it is funny. Try doing this at a job interview... Well, guess what, these years are her job interview if she wanted to be President and she failed...

February 9, 2010 09:46 am at 9:46 am |
  21. Margaret

I'll tell you how Palin could "lift" my spirits! By going away forever!

February 9, 2010 09:47 am at 9:47 am |
  22. File under "Sarcasm"

Only shows that she doesn't have the taxpayers to pay for a teleprompter.

February 9, 2010 09:47 am at 9:47 am |
  23. Dominican mama 4 Obama

Admittedly Sarah has put a smile on my face on several occassions. This was one of them, good one with the: "Hi Mom" scribbled on her palm!
    PL: I try to read as many differing posts and news sources as I can, precisely to widen my horizons, This is why I know that I prefer the taste of Kool-aid over Tea these days. I totally agree that some of th things that this administration has done could've been done better, no doubt. I,however, if given a choice, will still choose what I feel are the "driving forces" behind the actions of this Prez versus that of the previous one. Both Parties are guilty of driving us into the ground, but the Party of NO GO, NO HOPE, NO WAY has yet to show me anything they've done to help set us on the right course. If the best they have to offer is the UNRELENTING SLAM AND SLANDERING of the current Prez, along with the KKK having a Tea Party I'll continue to support the Democraps, such as they are. I also agree with you that no matter what Party affiliation we're NOT enemies. God Bless.

February 9, 2010 09:48 am at 9:48 am |
  24. David

It seems to me there is no difference in reading your palm than there is in reading a teleprompter. As a matter of fact, it's cheaper which is good in this economy Mr President.

February 9, 2010 09:48 am at 9:48 am |
  25. joshua

ad to point the finger but talk from the hand. There must be some confusion here.

February 9, 2010 09:48 am at 9:48 am |