(CNN) – Rod Blagojevich may have lost his job, but the former Illinois governor hasn't lost his sense of humor.
Blagojevich appeared on the "Late Show with David Letterman" Wednesday to present the show's Top Ten list. The category: "The top ten questions Rod Blagojevich asked himself before appearing on 'Celebrity Apprentice.'"
The former politician, who was impeached after he was accused of trying to sell the Senate seat vacated by President Obama, delivered punchlines that focused more on his hair than his politics.
Blagojevich opened his performance with the number 10 question - "Can I get paid in shampoo?" - and ended the list with, "Will my hair get along with Trump's hair?"
But in between the fluffy hair jokes, Blagojevich found room for one or two politically-charged digs, including, "How come I'm not a governor and Paterson is?"
The former governor's late night appearance comes four days ahead of this season's "Celebrity Apprentice" premiere. As a cast member, Blagojevich follows in the footsteps of his wife, Patti, who appeared on NBC's "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here" last summer.
Read Blagojevich's entire Top Ten list after the jump:
10. "Can I get paid in shampoo?"
9. "Would I rather stay unemployed than work for Trump?"
8. "Should I bring my attorney?"
7. "Do I have anything better to do?"
6. "Is there any chance NBC will replace me with Leno?"
5. "Can I get paid in conditioner?"
4. "Haven't I been through enough?"
3. "How about my own show, 'The Haircut Ref'?"
2. "How come I'm not a governor and Paterson is?"
1. "Will my hair get along with Trump's hair?"