March 19th, 2010

THE LATEST: Where does health care reform stand?

(CNN) - With a House Health care bill expected Sunday, Click here for the latest developments.

ALT TEXT

Filed under: Health care
  1. DC, Michigan

If this monstrousity passes, it will be time for me to retire and let the government pay for my health care. Why work, I will let the liberals pay my way instead of me paying for what they think is owed to them. I'm tired of paying thousands in taxes a year to see it spent and wasted by the washington politicians. Might as well join the pariahs and let government spend it on me. Another contributor is about to turn....

March 19, 2010 12:03 pm at 12:03 pm |
  2. Mark

The dems just don't get it. Oh well, they screw with us and we will send them packing in November.

SHAME ON THEM FOR THEIR ACTIONS!!!!

March 19, 2010 12:03 pm at 12:03 pm |
  3. NC

Kill the Bill......Start over with a health care bill that is put together by both parties.....no closed doors......obama should be ashamed of this bill, he just needs to think what this bad bill will do to America in the long run.....please don't look at it as a mark for obama, think of the American People......we need available health care for all Americans, but not this bad bill....if this bill passes, vote out the crooks who voted for it, because they are just looking out for themselves, not you or me......republican or democrat......vote for what is right in 2010 and 2012.

March 19, 2010 12:09 pm at 12:09 pm |
  4. tainopower

if this bill passes on Sunday its clear that our representative are not working for the people they represent. the majority of the people had say NO to obamacare. Depending on the vote on Sunday by our representatives. we the people will represent our vote on the Nov 2010 elections.

March 19, 2010 12:09 pm at 12:09 pm |
  5. For the sake of the American people

Let's help millions in our country by providing the means to obtain health coverage. Please do it for my mom.

DO IT! WE SUPPORT YOU!!!!!!

March 19, 2010 12:18 pm at 12:18 pm |
  6. Claudia, Houston, Tx

Pass the health care reform bill now, do it for our children who are living "today" without health care.

March 19, 2010 12:24 pm at 12:24 pm |
  7. Steph

Please keep calling your representatives and senators telling them you support health insurance reform. It is morally right and financially essential.

Git R Done!

March 19, 2010 12:27 pm at 12:27 pm |
  8. j

Go for it Dems! PASS the bill!

March 19, 2010 12:29 pm at 12:29 pm |
  9. How are you paying for it???

First, quit calling it HC Reform because it's not.

It's nothing more than a TAX bill. A group of people pay more taxes (funny DUMocRATS don't talk about these facts) so the GOVT can subsidize others HC.

IF all these "so called" savings are there, then why are taxes going up.

The latest (additional tax) is 3.8% increase on investment income.

Hec, I might as well retire and go on the GOVT welfare system

March 19, 2010 12:30 pm at 12:30 pm |
  10. J Russ

not a threat, just a statement of fact, this life long registered independant will never again vote democrat

March 19, 2010 12:30 pm at 12:30 pm |