July 30th, 2010

Palin book cover unveiled

Sarah Palin’s new book will be released in November.
Sarah Palin’s new book will be released in November.

(CNN) - Get used to this image - it's a cover that will be gracing every bookstore come November.

Harper Collins Thursday unveiled the cover art for Sarah Palin's forthcoming work set to be released in late fall, "America by Heart: Reflections on Family, Faith and Flag."

The cover features a smiling Palin looking straight into the camera while donning a flag pin and flag-studded bracelet.

Harper Collins, the publishing behemoth behind Palin's wildly successful 2009 memoir Going Rogue, says the new book "ranges widely over American history, culture, and current affairs, and reflects on the key values-both national and spiritual-that have been such a profound part of Governor Palin's life and continue to inform her vision of America's future."

"Written in her own refreshingly candid voice, America By Heart will include selections from classic and contemporary readings that have moved her-from the nation's founding documents to great speeches, sermons, letters, literature and poetry, biography, and even some of her favorite songs and movies," Harper Collins also said.

The official release date is scheduled for November 23, 2010 – almost a year-to-the-date of Going Rogue's debut. The date also coincides with what will likely be the begining of the next race for the White House. Of course, the former Alaska governor has not indicated whether she plans to be a presidential candidate.

Filed under: Popular Posts • Sarah Palin
  1. Kahuna

Tis a tale full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

July 30, 2010 08:52 am at 8:52 am |
  2. The Other Dale

Ah, good, another book to clutter up the remainders table at the bookstores.

July 30, 2010 08:53 am at 8:53 am |
  3. JonDie

Yet another book from the dumbest, most illiterate person in America? Why doesn't Palin just make photocopies of what's written on her hand and sell those? (however, make sure someone spell checks her hand so she later doesn't have to refudiate anything)

July 30, 2010 08:53 am at 8:53 am |
  4. Liz the First

How sad that even one tree has to die to provide the paper to print this drivel.

July 30, 2010 08:55 am at 8:55 am |
  5. John

What BS! She hardly reads, does not know what she reads and now she writes a book? Who wrote it for her?
    Then again maybe it is a comic book?

July 30, 2010 08:57 am at 8:57 am |
  6. CoolGuy

Will this women PLEASE just go away....why do we care about her, she is insignificant, opportunistic, moronic and a quitter. Be gone.

July 30, 2010 08:57 am at 8:57 am |
  7. Can't we all just get along?

"The new book "ranges widely over American history, culture, and current affairs, and reflects on the key values-both national and spiritual-that have been such a profound part of Governor Palin's life and continue to inform her vision of America's future."

Say WHAT?

She doesn't know anything about history.
    She has no clue about American culture.
    She's absolutely clueless about current affairs.
    Her values include allowing death chants at rallies - which means she has no values.
    Her vision of America's future? Are you kidding me? Her vision is so warped as to send us to a Bizarro world where everything is absolutely backwards.

July 30, 2010 08:58 am at 8:58 am |
  8. Sir Craig

"Key values," huh? Like bullying opponents, trying to get your way by fiat without taking the law into consideration, ignoring facts and evidence, quitting when things get tough (because of your own idiot decisions), lying, etc? Those kinds of "values"? She and the rest of her "followers" can keep those values.

As for another book supposedly by her exactly one year after the last book supposedly by her...seriously? You think this mental midget has the power and time to write her own books in a year with all the grandstanding she does? Wow, I guess people just yearn to be guillible.

Remember, when you see this bumper sticker: "Palin Power!" it basically means, "Running on empty."

July 30, 2010 08:59 am at 8:59 am |
  9. Tom

This ought to be good. I can't wait to see what kind of "history" she talks about. History that really happened, or history that she just made up (sort of like everything else she talks or "writes" about).

July 30, 2010 08:59 am at 8:59 am |
  10. martin

I can't hardley wate to reed it.

July 30, 2010 08:59 am at 8:59 am |
  11. Indy

Nothing like turning a mediocre career and very little experience into big dollars. I have to give her handlers credit for raking in millions for a very average person. I would never part with my hard earned to purchase anything Sarah Palin, but she is making hay while the sun is shining and if I was able to suck people into my web of lies and make millions from it I probably would do the same.

July 30, 2010 09:00 am at 9:00 am |
  12. Mr. Man

Excuse me while I throw up.......

July 30, 2010 09:01 am at 9:01 am |
  13. Dale

Somehow I doubt if there is room on my Nook.

July 30, 2010 09:01 am at 9:01 am |
  14. Linda

She cannot spell, cannot or does not know what she reads, is
    a total idiot – so...........who cares?

Who wrote the book?

July 30, 2010 09:03 am at 9:03 am |
  15. Jim

This worthless book will go on clearance soon after it's release. It will be an excellent source of emergency toliet tissue if you run out. You can use the cover sleeve for a dart board. Palin is nothing but gas in the wind. I can't understand the mentality of those who support her. A quitter is not someone of a role model. Thanks again John 'Senile, I love beauty queens' McCain for letting this wing nut out of her cage.

With Palin running around the country when did she find time to write this book? Actually I wonder who she paid to write her garbage down. Of course stupid Americans will fork over their money for this thinking that Palin actually had anything to do with this book other then lend her mug shot!

A fart in the wind.....

July 30, 2010 09:03 am at 9:03 am |
  16. Mike S

I think it should be titled " Cashing in on my 15 minutes of fame every chance I get"

July 30, 2010 09:03 am at 9:03 am |
  17. lcasey

I just threw up in my mouth.
    It's all about the money isn't it Sarah? What a timely release date...just in time for the holiday shopping.
    How much of this book do you suppose she wrote herself......that is supposing a lot........

July 30, 2010 09:06 am at 9:06 am |
  18. LoveThatPalin

Love that girl! Her favorite "...great speeches, sermons, letters, literature and poetry...." That should be interesting since she reads "everything". I am very interested to see which of the Dr. Seuss books she likes the best!!!! How sad that we live in a country where a person of her intellect could be given a place at the table as if she is has something of value to share. She is a classic red-neck who is not smarter than a fifth grader. The only value she has brought the country is that she has made us all laugh and helped saved Saturday Night Live. I wonder how many books she will sell to the general public .vs. her PAC buying them in bulk by the millions so she can be on the NY Times best seller list. I hope she runs for President, I really love watching SNL.

July 30, 2010 09:06 am at 9:06 am |
  19. Tony FL

Must be a picture book!

July 30, 2010 09:07 am at 9:07 am |
  20. Go USA!

Ah...a another book of ficiton...

July 30, 2010 09:07 am at 9:07 am |
  21. avg105

Who in their right mind would read it?

July 30, 2010 09:07 am at 9:07 am |
  22. larry

This is not reflections about the the 3 F's. It is about the three M's. Money, money, and money. You go girl. You go right to Hades.

July 30, 2010 09:08 am at 9:08 am |
  23. Lori

I'm sorry, why is this nitwit getting book deals???? Does she even know American History or current events? Name a magazine, Sarah, come on just one, that you've read in the last 24 hours and US Weekly doesn't count!

July 30, 2010 09:08 am at 9:08 am |
  24. Thomas

I think this is great. I wish Sarah success in her book deals. I just don't want her anywhere near an elected position of authority.

Have a great, successful, and rich life Sarah. Just don't ever run for a political office again. Take the money and run.

July 30, 2010 09:09 am at 9:09 am |
  25. Becca

Someone please find this Bozo a real job.

July 30, 2010 09:09 am at 9:09 am |