July 30th, 2010

Palin book cover unveiled

Sarah Palin’s new book will be released in November.
Sarah Palin’s new book will be released in November.

(CNN) - Get used to this image - it's a cover that will be gracing every bookstore come November.

Harper Collins Thursday unveiled the cover art for Sarah Palin's forthcoming work set to be released in late fall, "America by Heart: Reflections on Family, Faith and Flag."

The cover features a smiling Palin looking straight into the camera while donning a flag pin and flag-studded bracelet.

Harper Collins, the publishing behemoth behind Palin's wildly successful 2009 memoir Going Rogue, says the new book "ranges widely over American history, culture, and current affairs, and reflects on the key values-both national and spiritual-that have been such a profound part of Governor Palin's life and continue to inform her vision of America's future."

"Written in her own refreshingly candid voice, America By Heart will include selections from classic and contemporary readings that have moved her-from the nation's founding documents to great speeches, sermons, letters, literature and poetry, biography, and even some of her favorite songs and movies," Harper Collins also said.

The official release date is scheduled for November 23, 2010 – almost a year-to-the-date of Going Rogue's debut. The date also coincides with what will likely be the begining of the next race for the White House. Of course, the former Alaska governor has not indicated whether she plans to be a presidential candidate.

Filed under: Popular Posts • Sarah Palin
  1. Cat, Holt MO

A moron is a moron no matter what you do. The old saying "you can not make a silk purse out of a sows ear" is in order here.
    She is a PIG and will always be a PIG!!!!!!!

July 30, 2010 10:29 am at 10:29 am |
  2. Living in America

The title is wrong. It should be called "GOTCHA" from all of the money she has received from the teabaggers. Family, Faith and Flag. Wow I feel red, white and blued to death already.

July 30, 2010 10:30 am at 10:30 am |
  3. Pat

My list is getting longer. No more Harper Collins books will ever find their way to my bookshelves.

July 30, 2010 10:30 am at 10:30 am |
  4. Oy Vey Az

So what's the problem CNN.

I write my thoughts and you don't publish them ... are you all in tolerant PALIN freaks?

What's the name of your censor ... bet he is a rethuglican ... just like you!

July 30, 2010 10:30 am at 10:30 am |
  5. Nick , California

I don't like this lady.. but I have to give her credit for knowing how to milk that money cow!!!

July 30, 2010 10:31 am at 10:31 am |
  6. Buddy

You can put trash in a box from Saks Fifth Ave., and it's still trash. In this case, amazingly dumb trash.

July 30, 2010 10:32 am at 10:32 am |
  7. sCallan

Is the book written in crayon?

July 30, 2010 10:32 am at 10:32 am |
  8. toughlove

Liberals are hatefully sexist...if a woman doesn't "get in line" with their agenda they call the woman all kinds of mean names. So hypocritical.

July 30, 2010 10:33 am at 10:33 am |
  9. shame

Here goes Sara again. I thought we got rid of her for a while but she pops up again like a bad penny. Another book, another pocket full of money. CNN should be ashamed to waste a valuable time and report her story. She never had any common sense when it comes to current affairs and her support for the Tea Party is undermining her own party and create division. So she is not in a position to tell people her vision because her vision of world affairs is zero and she should take a course on world politics/ geography 101. No disrespect, but it is the truth. CNN please do not make the public stupid by reporting her stories. Thank you.

July 30, 2010 10:33 am at 10:33 am |
  10. Adalbert

Palin‘s appeal is mostly to those who believe in fairy tales. Unfortunately, we have more than our share of ignorant people in this country. Many of them are dangerous right wing and religious fanatics from the middle ages with twisted views on just about everything.

July 30, 2010 10:33 am at 10:33 am |
  11. James

It should be titled American Brain Fart.

July 30, 2010 10:34 am at 10:34 am |
  12. Mark

Why does this not excite me, actually why does this scare me. There are so many other people that have actually done something with books out to read, and people will read this drivel by this ignorant, ego maniacal woman.

July 30, 2010 10:34 am at 10:34 am |
  13. michael Gargiulo

if you wanna read this, you are sick in the head

July 30, 2010 10:35 am at 10:35 am |
  14. g

who wrote this one

July 30, 2010 10:36 am at 10:36 am |
  15. Carol

This makes me want to throw up! Family, faith, and flag???? Let's try lies, greed, and hypocrisy!

July 30, 2010 10:36 am at 10:36 am |
  16. BL09

Her own refreshingly bulls**t voice. She is so disgusting.

July 30, 2010 10:36 am at 10:36 am |
  17. johnrj08

The cover of this book should show the title written on the palm of a hand. America by Heart, indeed.

July 30, 2010 10:37 am at 10:37 am |
  18. Oily Bob

Why is she still in the news? Isn't her 15 minutes of fame over yet?

July 30, 2010 10:37 am at 10:37 am |
  19. Disbelief

What a fake! If it looks like a pig with lipstick, then......

July 30, 2010 10:38 am at 10:38 am |
  20. furzaflyin

No respect for this woman. Anyone who leaves office half-term to pursue a presidential run leaves me cold.

July 30, 2010 10:38 am at 10:38 am |
  21. Anne P

Coming soon to the "comedy" section, hilarious. Somehow trying to connect her name with American culture made me spit up my milk. On the other hand, I guess we can define "culture" in a number of ways. Sure hope her writer edits out all the redundant "too's" and "also's" she's uses when she tries to speak English. I still have images of her at some church alter getting some hoo-doo exorcism performed when McCain first brought her out of the back country. Yikes!

July 30, 2010 10:38 am at 10:38 am |
  22. Kurt

so how many pages is it? About 11? And for HOW MUCH?

July 30, 2010 10:38 am at 10:38 am |
  23. Kerry

I wonder if shakespearean words such as "refudiate" will be included in this bestseller. Or will there be new ones to amaze us even further? I can't wait!

July 30, 2010 10:38 am at 10:38 am |
  24. FnordTaurus

yeah, I'll be sure to skip that one. We all get plenty of brainwashing from the TV, now this. If I wanted to hear the inccoherent ramblings of an uninformed puppet, I'd just as soon listen to Rush or Beck.

July 30, 2010 10:38 am at 10:38 am |
  25. Al

I bet the fact-checker really earned his or her paycheck on this one.

July 30, 2010 10:40 am at 10:40 am |