September 22nd, 2010
  1. vic, Nashville TN

What he know is fire some one

He doesn’t want to raise tax for rich, he is rich ( in the list top 400 Americans )

He wants get out of Iraq who took us to Iraq republicans

He doesn’t’ know much about tea party candidates but He thinks tea party is great what a Joke

September 22, 2010 06:36 pm at 6:36 pm |
  2. Frank McNamara

Am I the only one wondering what on earth possesses CNN, Blitzer et al to listen to Donald Trump about anything? Here's a boorish, egotistical "legend in his own mind" businessman who has declared bankruptcy two or three times and left thousands of investors holding the bag on his bad deals. What on God's name could he tell the President or anyone else about anything that any of us give a crap about? Look in dictionary under "national embarassment" and you'll find Trump.

September 22, 2010 06:38 pm at 6:38 pm |
  3. Becky Potts Baker

The Trumpster is very successful after having failed a couple of times and it is always good to hear what he has to say – BUT, more importantly, one should stay abreast of the facts and how each part of the puzzle fits together in a mid-term election during the turbulent economic times in which we find ourselves. Trumpster sounds like he could be a part of the tea party movement. Trump has been wrong about our president before and I believe he is wrong this time as well. As far as all of these business friends of his that "will probably leave our country because they are afraid of taxes and because they don't know what to expect," go ahead and leave – what a cowardly outlook.

September 22, 2010 06:41 pm at 6:41 pm |
  4. kaderpa

I would like to see Donald Trump run for President. His ideas are GREAT. We need a businessman who knows what he is doing. Let's start a web page, DonaldTrump4President.com.

September 22, 2010 06:41 pm at 6:41 pm |
  5. Alan

Taking political and economic advise from Donald Trump is like asking asking a fox how to tranport eggs. He has went bankrupt numerous times, and just might have an interest in paying lower taxes. Am I missing something, or does this piece seem a little weak in credibility?

September 22, 2010 06:46 pm at 6:46 pm |
  6. Paula

I think we need to clean out Washington and elect Donald Trump as President. He seems to be the only one that will say what is actually going on in Washington, China, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan etc.... I think the politicians should listen and learn but will they? I doubt it, seems to me Washington does not have anyone in office that has any sense. Let's keep giving China our money so they can become richer. Let me also say that since Obama has become President he has not been asked the tough questions and I blame the media for not getting the answers to the people that we deserve.

September 22, 2010 06:50 pm at 6:50 pm |