October 4th, 2010
  1. Mary

Palin Jr.'s political career is over, just like Palin Sr.

October 4, 2010 11:33 pm at 11:33 pm |
  2. miguel

I know that voters and "angry" but that's no excuse to be voting for the first charlatan that comes up telling you that they are "tired of the spending". What's happening in Delaware, Colorado and Nevada is sad, people voting for these so-called tea-party candidates without knowing anything about them only because "they are angry". When chosing your elected officials use common sense, use reason, because the things that we do under the influence of rage and anger are the things that we are more likely to regret. O'Donnell is a joke. Please, Delaware, don't do this to your fellow Americans. Vote for Chris Coons.

October 5, 2010 12:09 am at 12:09 am |
  3. Klaxon McFlinderginder

Maybe her handlers, Moe, Larry, and Curly, should have picked another color for her to wear than witch-black. Kind of a self-negating impact.

And while she comes off sounding really stupid in the ad, the upside is that she makes Sarah Palin sound relatively smart.

Tea Party – because the insane need a political party too.

October 5, 2010 12:25 am at 12:25 am |
  4. Malt

Maher is an ignorant egomaniac. Not only does he have a crush on himself, but he thinks that he is the smartest person in the world. I watched his show for a bit until I realized that he has no facts and no clue about what he is talking about. Sure, he gets a good jab in every once in a while, but 93% of the time, he is lying, slandering or just completely misinformed. I can't believe there are kooks that still watch his unfunny egofest.

October 5, 2010 12:38 am at 12:38 am |
  5. Klaxon McFlinderginder

This is just too funny! I think that this is the first time in long weird history of American politics that a candidate actually felt the need to stand up and deny that they were some form of supernatural entity. Hilarious!

Thank you, Tea Party! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm glad the right-wing finally developed a sense of humor, even if it is accidental.

October 5, 2010 12:43 am at 12:43 am |
  6. CuadRose

Well, she may not be a witch. However, she is a multi-layered story teller......aka LIAR. She wants to cast off her foibles to youthful indiscretion .......how long should we let her use that as an acceptable excuse for not being trustworthy?

October 5, 2010 12:49 am at 12:49 am |
  7. u2canfail

MS O, you may not be a witch, but you are not me. Not even close. I, like most Americans, work.
    Earn money with a job, I do not spend campaign funds, for a living. On my resume, there are listed schools I actually attended, and passed the course work for a real degree. Facts dear, facts. I pay taxes, and am appreciative of what my tax dollars do for me, and for others.

October 5, 2010 07:49 am at 7:49 am |
  8. kbob

Sad thing is, O'Donnell isn't that much crazier than DeMint and other Tea Partiers who will likely win their elections. DeMint, for example, wants to ban sexually active single women (but not men?) from being teachers because "it isn't Christian." If that isn't a statement right out of the Taliban's playbook, nothing is. Yet, he gets a free pass in the media.

October 5, 2010 08:03 am at 8:03 am |