October 13th, 2010

Behind the scenes at the Delaware debate

CNN Congressional Correspondent Brianna Keilar is live from the debate site in Delaware now, where Wolf Blitzer will moderate a debate between Republican Christine O'Donnell and Democrat Chris Coons tonight. Tune in to CNN at 7:30 p.m. ET to watch.

Filed under: 2010 • CNN Debate • Delaware
  1. Cool

O'Donnell is a bigger idiot than Sarah, this is hilarious. The GOP is the party of clowns.

October 13, 2010 10:57 am at 10:57 am |
  2. T'SAH from Virginia

This should be exciting. I would give O'Donnell more PROPS than PALIN!!! I think O'Donnell – as inept as she is – would put RINGS around PALIN in a Debate (did I just say that?????? Oh, no!).

Unfortunately, Coons will win this with STYLE and show more PIZZAZZ than O'Donnell. For one, I cannot stand her VOICE TONE – just like PALIN's – it's ANNOYING and not POLITICAL enough or convincing!! She sounds/look like a high school cheerleader!! The entire debate is going to seem like she's running for Head Cheerleader. If I am wrong and to me she seems 'electable, I will come back here and praise her.................But in the meantime...........

DEmocrats in DE – Be sure to Watch the Debate – Don't hesitate and tune in @ 8 – It'll mean you're a half-hour LATE – Both candidates start with a Clean Slate – And if either one makes a MISTAKE – Tonight would surely decide their FATE – If you miss it, don't worry MATE – 'Cause CNN will have the UPDATES – And surely they will describe who was GREAT – And who came out as the best candiDATE – But at the end I hope there's no TYPHOON – When O'Donnell learns it's going to be COONS!!!! ............... LMAO

This is T'SAH from Virginia and I approve this poem of GREAT THOUGHT!!!

October 13, 2010 11:29 am at 11:29 am |
  3. 21 Days until Socialism dies in the United States

I hope SOMEBODY asks Coons about why the voters of Delaware should send a bearded Marxist to the US Senate!! This guy has gotten a free ride, just like Obozo got. Then we got shafted once he was elected. Is that going to happen to Delaware voters now?

October 13, 2010 11:41 am at 11:41 am |
  4. WILLARD BULLOCK

I want be vote for mc donnel christine so maybe she will be great for senate 2010

October 13, 2010 11:43 am at 11:43 am |
  5. katiec

Well, just saw Wolf on CNN and he was drooling over O'Donnell just as he always has for Palin.
    Will be interesting to see how "fair and balanced" this debate will be.
    With CNN involved one has to expect their usual negativity towards the left.

October 13, 2010 11:45 am at 11:45 am |
  6. katiec

Wolf was pointing out that Coons has local, state experience but no national.
    What in the heck does he think O'Donnell has??
    Is everyone getting as tired as I am about a cable station who "tries" to state they are fair
    and balanced but constantly headlines, supports the right and has nothing but negativity
    for the left??