October 13th, 2010

Delaware debate live blog: Update #13

On reaching across the aisle:

O'Donnell says she had to fight with her party to win the nomination and "in some ways I'm still fighting with my party... My allegiance will be to the voters of Delaware not any special interests."

Coons said he's worked in a bipartisan way.

Watch the debate live at and follow our live blog here.

Filed under: 2010 • Delaware
  1. Ky

O'Donnell is just another empty barell that makes the loudest noise.
    She can't remember any single Suprem Court issue but will put them on her website. Who is fooling who?
    I think she was able to even talk on some issues tonight because she got the second questions?
    When the supreme court question went to her first, she blanked out only to say she would put the answers on her website.
    She also came across as beeing so rude, like most tea baggers but Coons came out as a gentleman, cool calculated and very proficient in resolving issues.

A witch is also and always a rude spirit..

October 13, 2010 09:04 pm at 9:04 pm |
  2. Felix

I live in Canada but an avid fan of US politics, especially with politicians like Sarah Palin and wannabe Politician O'Donnel. I don't want to sound sexist because I'm not! Bur it's obvious these two woman belong in a barrel of fish together and sold together! These two women who acclaim to have some level of Higher education demonstrates that the American Educational system is extremely broken!

This debate tonight was a disaster for Ms.O'Donnel. It appears her specialty is information on her opponent as opposed to the issues at the table! She sounded so much like Sarah Palin and that interview with Ms.Curic it's not funny! It was like watching Sarah's twin sister! Duh!!! OMG...If she wins the senate seat, delaware will no doubt deserve what they get in a dunce of a rep!

October 13, 2010 09:07 pm at 9:07 pm |
  3. Mike II

I'm not sure she understood what the question meant. I mean afterall, she is an idiot.

October 13, 2010 09:08 pm at 9:08 pm |
  4. Mike

I'm confused...I thought O'Donnell was debating Coons. That was not too difficult of a task given that he doesn't even know that there is and has always been only one Constitution of the USA, not the three different ones he cited (which should scare people a lot more than any comment about witchcraft made by a 20 year old college co-ed). However, it turns out she had to debate Wolf Blitzer too. I guess Wolfe was worried that O'Donnell was obviously disproving his and his left wing media buddies attempt to paint her as a nut. Please Wolfe, stop pretending to be a professional journalist and just admit you're really just another Dem operative. As for O'Donnell, she went toe to toe with Coons and Blitzer and emerged as being head and shoulders above both of them...combined.

October 13, 2010 09:12 pm at 9:12 pm |
  5. For Real Delaware....O'Donnell

A Sarah Palin moment....when you run for a high office please know something!!! How do you ask the moderator to give you some example of supreme court decisions of late you don't agree with...and she say's can you tell me some...hahaha. That brought me back to the 2008 campaign when whats her face palin was being interviewed by that big mean old katie when ask about supreme court decisions...and she said let me get back with you. HELLO!! Its an interview my goodness both of these women are clueless to their own mental limitations. God help us...they are a joke!! But they are funny...but so scary!

October 13, 2010 09:13 pm at 9:13 pm |
  6. Karen

CNN has disgrace itself. They ganged up on O'Donnell and cuddled Coons. THis is why no one watches CNN. Wolfe Blitzer is the worst.

October 13, 2010 09:14 pm at 9:14 pm |
  7. Mike S.

Delaware: The Most Imporrtant State, "according to recent reports released by Fox News."

October 13, 2010 09:23 pm at 9:23 pm |
  8. Anonymous

Grate acceptation for freedom nations

October 13, 2010 10:51 pm at 10:51 pm |
  9. Kate

Odonnel is not senate material

October 14, 2010 06:44 am at 6:44 am |