October 13th, 2010

Delaware debate live blog: Update #4

Coons to O'Donnell: I question whether your principles give us any hope of winding up this war on any time line.

Watch the debate live at and follow our live blog here.

Filed under: 2010 • Delaware
  1. Don in Delaware

The people who will vote for her are most likely not watching the debate. How can anyone believe she'll be effective in office after hearing her empty responses.

October 13, 2010 08:04 pm at 8:04 pm |
  2. Sheila

OMG She is a loon! She spouts as does that Alaskan woman. No brains but photgraphs well. God help you all.

October 13, 2010 08:07 pm at 8:07 pm |
  3. dr.narahari

I was surprised by miss. christines openion on evalution .. local school decides if evaluation is tru or fall, its a nobel theory and debated by every one how come local class room teacher or principle dicids.. its a folish answer.

October 13, 2010 08:07 pm at 8:07 pm |
  4. fairpress

I really haven't had an opion on the O'Donnell-Coon race. I do question ODonnell's judgement in allowing herself to be part of a debate on the government station CNN. Three against one is hardly a fair debate. When will they explore Coon's marxist leanings? Never and certainly not in a thorough fashion.

October 13, 2010 08:09 pm at 8:09 pm |
  5. BigDaddy

Funny how O'Donnell is consistently cut-off from making her point, or offering her 1 minute rebuttal of what that joke of a politician Coons is blabbering about.

October 13, 2010 08:10 pm at 8:10 pm |
  6. anonymus

First of all, this debate seems more of a fight between O'donell and Coons than a fight for the people!
    Second of all, the problem in education is not the teachers, it is the districts, the board, and the administration.

October 13, 2010 08:12 pm at 8:12 pm |
  7. Ron Steenburgh

I can't believe that we are witnessing one of the greatest moments in history regarding the rescue of 33 hard working men who are just average people trying to make a living and CNN has the nerve to stop this brodcast to show us two people debating what they will do if elected. We all know they are in it for one reason, need I say it (money). I am really disappointed
    in CNN. I thought the human interest story was more interesting, guess I was wrong, Shame on you CNN/

October 13, 2010 08:13 pm at 8:13 pm |
  8. Disgusted CNN Viewer

Why on earth has CNN chosen to punish the national audience by airing the farcical Delaware senate debate? The intellectual capacity of the candidates is obvious and the race lacks any real national significance.

Click

October 13, 2010 08:15 pm at 8:15 pm |
  9. NameJom

CNN sold out the llegit candidate odonnell is nuts wolf let her off the hook on creationism

October 13, 2010 08:28 pm at 8:28 pm |