October 13th, 2010
  1. dke

Chris Coons tried to be professional and stick to the issues and quiestions. She kept trying to get in one liners and zingers. She actually made herself look more simple minded and mean. She missed the opportunity to come across as likeable and relateable. She really was way off mark and not on her game.

October 13, 2010 09:04 pm at 9:04 pm |
  2. Mike II

I guess she would have had to read the article which is probably more than she can do. Hey wait!!! Didn't she say she was happy he said not to drag up these old issues???? WTF???? Ok, ask her about all her crap.

October 13, 2010 09:12 pm at 9:12 pm |
  3. For Real Delaware....O'Donnell

A Sarah Palin moment....when you run for a high office please know something!!! How do you ask the moderator to give you some example of supreme court decisions of late you don't agree with...and she say's can you tell me some...hahaha. That brought me back to the 2008 campaign when whats her face palin was being interviewed by that big mean old katie when ask about supreme court decisions...and she said let me get back with you. HELLO!! Its an interview my goodness both of these women are clueless to their own mental limitations. God help us...they are a joke!! But they are funny...but so scary!

October 13, 2010 09:12 pm at 9:12 pm |
  4. Angela Dunmore

It would be better if someone read the whole article before commenting on it. I hope she has better advisers in the future!

October 13, 2010 09:17 pm at 9:17 pm |
  5. Marie MD

I rather have someone who might have Marxist beliefs than somebody who steals and cheats about campaign funds and where she went to school and what degrees she has.
    On a scale of one to ten – she's a 20 with her baggage.

October 13, 2010 09:18 pm at 9:18 pm |
  6. buckthorn

This O'Donnell must think we're all a bunch of fools. Let's just all be as dumb as we can be... Anyone stupid enough to vote for a person of this caliber deserves what they get as a result.

October 13, 2010 09:22 pm at 9:22 pm |
  7. yusupha kijera

I am an independent voter in PA watching the debate between this two candidates if i had to vote in delaware i will vote for O'Donnell. I feel that she was honnest with her views her opponent was beating around the bush. I just hope that when she gets elected she would have an open mind about some of the issues she is against now and comprise for the better interest of the people of delaware.

October 13, 2010 09:23 pm at 9:23 pm |
  8. Don Wuerl

Marxism is not Socialism. It maybe very similiar in many ways; but, they are not the same. Christine O' Donnell needs to put her Marxist paintbrushes away! I don't hear too many people complain that European countries take care of their people when they need medical care albiet they may have to wait for things that many of us consider to be cosmetic. People shouldn't think that the new Healthcare Reform Law is a burden; instead, we should think of it as a benifit. People will continue to gravitate to jobs and states where they truly have benifits/rights.

October 13, 2010 11:10 pm at 11:10 pm |
  9. Joseph A. Mungai

The choice between a capitalist and an O'Donnell is equally destructive.

October 14, 2010 04:31 am at 4:31 am |
  10. vwrtb_30

I'd take marxism over corporate greed and outsourcing 8 days a week!

October 14, 2010 05:10 am at 5:10 am |