With the midterm elections entering the stretch run, here’s a look at where the campaign trail will go over the next week:
• Tea Party Express begins its pre-Election Day tour in Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's home state of Nevada. Tour begins in Reno and makes a stop in Elko and ends the day before Election Day in Concord, New Hampshire. The kickoff will feature 2008 vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin.
• President Obama attends a Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee fundraiser in Rockville, Maryland.
• Vice President Biden appears at a campaign event in Allentown, Pennsylvania for Bethlehem Mayor John Callahan. Callahan is challenging three-term GOP Rep. Charlie Dent.
• First lady Michelle Obama travels to Connecticut for Democratic Senate nominee Richard Blumenthal and then heads south to New York City for a Democratic National Committee fundraiser.
• Debates: New York Governor; New Hampshire Senate; West Virginia Senate.
• Tea Party Express spends its second day in Nevada with stops in Ely and Las Vegas.
• Biden headlines an event in Vancouver, Washington for Sen. Patty Murray before skipping down to San Francisco to campaign for Sen. Barbara Boxer.
• Debates: Florida Senate; Illinois Senate; South Carolina governor.
• Tea Party Express holds events in Barstow and Los Angeles, California.
• Obama heads to Oregon for an event of Democratic gubernatorial candidate John Kitzhaber.
• Biden is in Reno to headline an event for Reid.
• Debates: Pennsylvania Senate; Florida governor.
• Tea Party Express makes stops in San Diego, California and Yuma, Arizona.
• Obama attends a campaign event for Murray in Seattle before heading to San Francisco for a DNC fundraiser.
• Biden attends a campaign event for Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley in Chevy Chase.
• Debates: Iowa governor; New Mexico governor.
• Tea Party Express holds an event in Phoenix, Arizona.
• Obama attends campaign events for Boxer and the DNC in Los Angeles before heading to Las Vegas, Nevada for events benefitting the DNC, Reid and the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee.
• Debates: Colorado governor; Pennsylvania Senate; Wisconsin Senate
• Tea Party Express hold an event in Las Cruces, New Mexico before moving on to El Paso, Texas.
• 2008 vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin and Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele hold a rally in Orlando, Florida.
• Obama heads to Minnesota to headline events for Minnesota gubernatorial candidate Mark Dayton and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.
I just completed a road trip through the Southwest and passed three Tea Party Express motor homes about 150 east of Salt Lake City. These weren't Minnie Winnie type motor home these were the $500,000.00 types. I hope all you people who have donated to this "grass-root" political effort know where your money is being spent? What is wonderful to know is that in twenty months after the Republican take over of Congress unemployment will be only 5%, every American will have medical insurance, taxes will be at an all time low, the roads in Wyoming will be paved and the terrorist will finally be defeated. What is really wonderful about this election is that in two years we Americans will be able to have another election and throw the bums out of office provided the new Congress has not desolved the Constitution.
Well~The Tea Party Express is off&running~and "features Sarah Palin"they advertise.~The thing is,Sarah Palin is really nobody of importance and even 65%of Tea Party folks laugh at the idea they would ever vote for her for president!She really is juat a loud~mouth troublemaker with little or nothing to say.