October 18th, 2010

Palin to GOP: 'man up'

(CNN) – Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin had a message for the GOP Monday – "man up" and support the Tea Party.

"The bigwigs in the machine they're driving me crazy because they're too chicken to support the Tea Party candidates," Palin said at a Tea Party kick-off rally in Nevada. "The ideas of the Tea Party movement are the American ideals that will put us back to work."

Palin told the crowd they need to support Tea Party candidates for the good of America's future.

"We don't work for you anymore, Mr. Reid enjoy your retirement. We don't work for you anymore Nancy Pelosi, you're fired," Palin said. "And Mr. Obama and your czars you're next because now we can see 2012 from our house."

Monday's speech in Reno was another stop for Palin as she travels the country supporting the Tea Party movement. She was in California with Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele on Saturday.

Filed under: 2010 • Sarah Palin • Tea Party Express
  1. Sniffit

"To all of the obamabots posting that the teaparty is racist, just remember the Democrat party stands for the 4 S's (Slavery, Secession, Segregation, Socialism)."

The SOUTHERN Democrats went to the GOP when they didn't get their way. That divide was more about north v south than party v party. As for socialism/communism, you wouldn't be able to define what they really mean if they crawled up your backside and laid eggs that hatched into little 6-legged Karl Marxes that crawled out through your nose to carve The Communist Manifesto on the inside of your eyelids. Pretender.

October 18, 2010 05:43 pm at 5:43 pm |
  2. al

Nails on a chalkboard...

October 18, 2010 05:46 pm at 5:46 pm |
  3. John

I still believe and have hope that the american people are going to be smarter and not sell themselves to the cheap propaganda that all this teafreaks are pushing. I hope that the American people see that all this garbage that these people are selling belongs in the past where we made so many mistakes. Let's move on look forward, and if you are going to choose someone as leader choose one that use common sence not someone that thinks she can se Russia from her house. Please America remember who this person is. We are smarter than that. She is not America

October 18, 2010 05:48 pm at 5:48 pm |
  4. Rush Goebbels

I love this woman.

October 18, 2010 05:58 pm at 5:58 pm |
  5. Anonymous

Wow I really thought you guys and girls have stopped drinking the koolaid...cnn or I should say the communist news network hates what this country is about. Freedom and liberty. Obama hates this country with a passion and his wife is about the most racist first lady I have ever seen...by the way mr. President great acting job at the for hood memorial..wish I could give you an oscar. To all the people who voted for the so called hope and change here is what that really means...hope you still have a job and peronall liberty and change....hopefully you still have change in your pocket by the time he is done. November 2nd will be the return of liberty and the end of tyranny.until then I will do my part to get the word around that democrats hate this country and especially hate our men and women who defend this country.

October 18, 2010 05:59 pm at 5:59 pm |
  6. Clwyd

Every time she opens her mouth I want to run to the bathroom. Yet, some people find something to agree with out of this barf

October 18, 2010 06:01 pm at 6:01 pm |
  7. John

SARAN PALIN you once said if the AMERICA people wanted you to run for President. well I tell you want AMERICA people want you are UNQUALIFIED to be President,you are not even Qualified to be dog catcher. SO SARAN PALIN why don't you man-up and go away for ever and do what AMERICA people want and go away.

October 18, 2010 06:02 pm at 6:02 pm |
  8. usualone

Boy, she is so tough, I am shivering in my muklucks. Do men fall for this "man" up talk by she and that woman from Nevada? Maybe it is a turn on for men or perhaps they will realize she, the quitter, talks tough with no substance. One gives her credit for building you her fiancial security but one is amazed that people believe in her talk. Why can they not realize she is using them and enjoying it all the way to the bank? It is stunning that she is getting somewhere in politics. The President is correct to emphasize that our educational systems need improvement. Major improvements, fer sure.

October 18, 2010 06:13 pm at 6:13 pm |
  9. lstro

As much as I disagree with almost every single thing Palin says and represents, it is not her but supporters that puzzles me most. I wonder what's wronge with the people of this country. Palin is nothing more than ERON in a dress.

October 18, 2010 06:20 pm at 6:20 pm |
  10. CurtisJasper

Be like me, America - man up and quit yer jobs!

October 18, 2010 06:21 pm at 6:21 pm |
  11. FactCheck

Palin's husband is not unemployed... he was paid handsomely by Big Oil to convince his wife to push for their agenda.

October 18, 2010 06:23 pm at 6:23 pm |
  12. woman with stomach upset

CNN, please please STOP putting Palin on your news. I really feel stomach ache and nausea. Enough is enough with a nut with empty brain. Thanks.

October 18, 2010 06:23 pm at 6:23 pm |
  13. delsol40

Wow!! She looks CRAZY....In fact most of the tea party has that same crazy slightly blank look in their eyes, I would like to see her birth certificate, maybe she is from another planet. Man up? how about human up.

October 18, 2010 06:29 pm at 6:29 pm |
  14. idesign

liberals should be paying Palin to stay out of their heads! Capitalistic Reverse Pyschology at it’s finest!

October 18, 2010 06:34 pm at 6:34 pm |
  15. PacificView

She is obviously a sexist.

What she should have said is "Dumb down and support the Tea Party."

October 18, 2010 06:43 pm at 6:43 pm |
  16. CNN: Sowing division in this country since 1980

She's half right. The GOP is through. Where she's wrong – thinking the Tea Party is a viable alternative. Dems will maintain control of congress, and the republicans will foam at the mouths even more. Get ready for ACORN accusations of stuffing the voter box, as well as voter intimidation at precinct polling places with lots of minorities. Y'know, the usual scumbag republican stuff.

October 18, 2010 06:44 pm at 6:44 pm |
  17. Abby

I cannot stand Sarah Palin!!! She's a fruitcake. I'm a woman and she is disgrace to all of us.

October 18, 2010 06:46 pm at 6:46 pm |
  18. Cathy Code

One thing is certain Sarah Palin is full of nonsense 24/7. Terrible American trying to get Know Nothing/Do Nothing Tea Party memebers and Republicans to continue on in the tradition of their hero George W. Bush who got us in the disaster that we are in to day and for years to come. Not everyone has the distinction of ruining our economy by over 9 trillion dollars in a Presidential career. GOP is not for the intelligent. Just for the clueless people who have to vote Republican because they don't know what the D for Democrat is for.

October 18, 2010 06:57 pm at 6:57 pm |
  19. bh

She is the BIGGEST IDIOT IN THE WORLD TODAY!
    She is the reason Obama was elected – we all voted against McCain to keep her out of DC, the White House and our lives

October 18, 2010 06:57 pm at 6:57 pm |
  20. emma

Sarah's words lack meaningful solutions for governing the US which is more complex than she has shown herself to understand. Her fighting spirit against those who disagree with her strikes me as that of an adolescent level of co-relating.

October 18, 2010 06:57 pm at 6:57 pm |
  21. chris

Waaaahhhhh. Do you even hear yourselves? You goofy liberals are the biggest crybabies. Get a grip. Yes, I see the word "hate" here. I can only imagine the lib-dem uproar if a teaparty person even muttered that word. Stop you crying. Your liberal socialist utopia is over. That means no handouts for you. See you Nov 2

October 18, 2010 07:02 pm at 7:02 pm |
  22. marieName

I am so glad for palin.
    You go girl.
    Shame on you all you women for not backing up one of your own.
    I guess you rather support these old men who truly look down on us.

October 18, 2010 07:06 pm at 7:06 pm |
  23. they call me "tater salad"

And "we the people" have a message for you Sarah......SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 18, 2010 07:11 pm at 7:11 pm |
  24. Tim

WoW! The left is really running scared now! All you have to do is read the panic in their comments and its clear that the writting is on the wall-Obama-the black Jimmy Carter! Bye, bye Obama hope you enjoy your life in Kenya!

October 18, 2010 07:11 pm at 7:11 pm |
  25. ohhiya

Southern Democrats turned into the GOP? Huh? Bill Clinton? AL Gore? Harry Truman?, LBJ?, Jimmy Carter? Southern Democrats right there....

October 18, 2010 07:18 pm at 7:18 pm |