November 15th, 2010

Political Circus: Guess who didn't watch 'Sarah Palin's Alaska'?

Washington (CNN) – Politics is serious business - but not all of the time. From the halls of Congress to the campaign trail, there's always something that gets a laugh. Here are some of the things you might have missed:

What does your Alaska look like?

Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska is busy these days as a ballot count is under way to determine whether she'll keep her seat, but she made it known to The Associated Press that she wouldn't be watching Sarah Palin's venture into reality television, TLC's "Sarah Palin's Alaska." "I know what my Alaska looks like," Murkowski told the AP.
Full Story

Filed under: Lisa Murkowski • Political Circus • Sarah Palin
  1. Dutch/Bad Newz, VA

I love this republican infighting. A Miller loss is a repudiation of Silly Sarah.

November 15, 2010 02:13 pm at 2:13 pm |
  2. S. In California

I DIDN'T watch either and I will go even further to say I didn't even watch the clips. Who cares what she says, does or even if she lives except the hateful people who worship her. I would rather watch people who are trying to help get our country back in order.

November 15, 2010 02:18 pm at 2:18 pm |
  3. carlos

and neither will millions of intelligent americans watch the stupidity and listen to the hyena s voice.

November 15, 2010 02:28 pm at 2:28 pm |
  4. T'sah from Virginia

Lisa, along with Millions of more Americans, DID NOT watch it. I don't agree with this country being ONE-SIDED and praise people and even PAY them for doing the WRONG thing!! Palin's entire family would NOT be getting this much LIME-LIGHT or attention if they were African American – PERIOD!!!!! Yes I said it and it is TRUE!!!

I am OUT of Campaign MODE – N2 Moving America Forward with President Obama, our Leader!!!

November 15, 2010 02:41 pm at 2:41 pm |
  5. PaDoc

This is a Democrat’s opinion, Senator Murkowski (Did I spell that correctly?); but, I laud your decision to abstain from watching that trash. I’ll get my Alaska from Nat Geo! Palin is so trite and so intellectually and politically shallow it’s pathetic.

November 15, 2010 02:50 pm at 2:50 pm |
  6. jerseylou

WoW Just WoW.....Idiots actually watch that show of hers.As punishment to TLC i will never watch the Channel again.I guess if you're good at being a clown these days, you can make a lot of money off people who are Derange !

November 15, 2010 03:11 pm at 3:11 pm |