A White House Thanksgiving
November 25th, 2010

A White House Thanksgiving

Washington (CNN) - The first family will spend Thanksgiving with friends, family and staff at the White House.

Take a look at what will be on the White House table:

Dinner:

Sweet Potato Pie

Banana Cream Pie

Cherry Pie

Huckleberry Pie

Filed under: White House
  1. April

Bless our President, his family, friends and staff. Happy Thanksgiving!

November 25, 2010 11:54 am at 11:54 am |
  2. freda

In my Thanksgiving prayer I have thanked God for President Obama and his family. I asked that He protect him from his enemies. May he continue to be blessed.

November 25, 2010 12:08 pm at 12:08 pm |
  3. Emily

May God continue to bless our President, his family and those who assist him in his quest to look out for the least of God's children. President Obama, you and your family are a perfect example of what all families should be, caring, loving and giving. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

November 25, 2010 12:28 pm at 12:28 pm |
  4. Marcus

No pesky and dreadful remarks, enjoy your family's presence & love and let's give some thanks for... well everybody has their own thanks to give for some reason, right? Mine are for the fact that no matter how big are the challenges up ahead, there's still a lot of people ready to face them (regardless of faith, race, sex or political affiliation) instead of running from them.

November 25, 2010 01:14 pm at 1:14 pm |
  5. Proud Member of Global Zero

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Thank you Mr. President for your caring leadership. My family wishes everyone a happy and safe holiday. Please remember to give to your local shelter or food pantry. There are many of us that cannot share a meal this year. Please remember to GIVE!!

November 25, 2010 01:14 pm at 1:14 pm |
  6. malabar

I wish the same thng for Obama that any dem wishes for Palin. whatever that is depends on the caring and tolerant dem i suppose.

November 25, 2010 01:27 pm at 1:27 pm |
  7. Baruch

Dear Mr. Obama, I hope your wife and daughters enjoyed the genital probing the TSA provided at the airport!

Thank you for watching out for our civil liberties, for promoting peace, and for loving Mother Earth...oops I forgot, you haven't actually done any of those things. In fact you have been doing the exact opposite. Never mind.

November 25, 2010 02:03 pm at 2:03 pm |
  8. me in CA

May God bless our president and his Family and staff. I ask that God will continue to give him strenght and wisdom, and patients to deal with the problems at hand, and the dificult people he has to deal with on a day to day basis.
    Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.

November 25, 2010 02:39 pm at 2:39 pm |
  9. the real ib

you mean he is actually spending time in the White House and not wasting our tax dollars flying on AF1; boy this must be a first. Where will he fly to tomorrow. I don't think he could stand being off AF1 two days in a row.

November 25, 2010 02:46 pm at 2:46 pm |