NBA great: On the court, I can kick Obama's ass
December 1st, 2010

NBA great: On the court, I can kick Obama's ass

Washington (CNN) - Politics is serious business, but not all of the time. From the halls of Congress to the campaign trail to the international stage, there's always something that gets a laugh or a second glance. Here are some of the things you might have missed:

Barkley's court

One of the NBA's greats has a message for President Obama when it comes to his basketball game: You're toast. "I'm an old fat guy now, but I'll kick his ass," Charles Barkley told Conan O'Brien, referring to the two playing a one-on-one basketball game.
Full Story

Filed under: Political Circus • President Obama
  1. Peter s

How about kicking his ass on job creation you fat moron!!

December 1, 2010 02:06 pm at 2:06 pm |
  2. Tim

He can do it in the classroom too. And he's nowhere near an A student.

December 1, 2010 02:18 pm at 2:18 pm |
  3. doug

Like all Democrats Obama can only go left, it is amusing to sit back and watch them run around in circles.

December 1, 2010 02:21 pm at 2:21 pm |
  4. T'sah from Virginia

BRING IT ON!! I would love to see that. President Obama is a "One Hand Shooter" but WATCH that RIGHT HOOK!!! lol And keep in mind Barkley – it's NOT over until your FAT ASH sings!!!!

I think this is healthy for our country but HATERS will see this as a WASTE of TIME when the so-call "economy" sucks and JOBS are needed. Dang, little do you know, the WORLD still spins and the same problems will be here TOMORROW that exist TODAY!!

In the meantime – President Obama will continue to Move America Forward even after SHUTTING Barkley DOWN!!!

December 1, 2010 02:42 pm at 2:42 pm |
  5. awaitingmoderationby CNN

Would really be great if the Ticker could tell the story about the latest scandal involving John Conyers, or maybe why the unions, who lobbied so hard and gave so much money, time and effort to passing health care reform are now opting out and why the rest of us can't. Instead we are fed more Obozo dwaddle.

December 1, 2010 02:59 pm at 2:59 pm |
  6. S. In California

I never could stand this guy but why are people in public so unprofessional?

December 1, 2010 03:04 pm at 3:04 pm |
  7. qvt

Mr. Charles – I agreed with you...I always like to see you play...obama is nobody...kick his ass

December 1, 2010 03:09 pm at 3:09 pm |