December 12th, 2010
  1. Wire Palladin, S. F.

The democrats had every chance to fix this. It should have been done no later than last summer, but instead they left President Obama a three week window to get this done. And then they complain?

December 12, 2010 12:35 pm at 12:35 pm |
  2. vic nashville tn

I agree with both representatives

Hope and change we didn’t see the change past 2 years now we are losing hope

2008 June I was watching situation room bottom of the screen number of superdelegates
    Today that TV screen in my eyes we made mistake on 2008 June 3rd

December 12, 2010 12:49 pm at 12:49 pm |
  3. shannon

I'm completely baffled how anyone can support the Republicans, they hold average Americans hostage while they work to get the estate tax cut for 39,000 rich Americans, and tax cuts for the top 2% of the wealthiest Americans. They call the unemployed lazy, and want to deny the middle class their tax cuts unless the rich get theirs. Obviously these tax cuts for the wealthy create no jobs, take a look at what has happened to our economy since they have been enacted. To be a Republican must mean you are incapable of independent thought, it's whatever FOX News tells you to think, it's a shame on this country.

December 12, 2010 01:57 pm at 1:57 pm |
  4. Four and The Door

This is precious. Democrats now talk about creating jobs and fiscal responsibility. I am continually amazed by the power of what Americans can accomplish when they go to the voting booths. Our founding fathers were geniuses.

December 12, 2010 02:24 pm at 2:24 pm |
  5. Edward

I think that Democrats are wrong to be willing to let people go without unemployment benefits and without tax relief simply because they want to increase taxes on dead people (estate tax)? What's wrong with people keeping more of the money that they earned? I lean left on most issues but I am happy to be an independent because of things like this.

December 12, 2010 03:07 pm at 3:07 pm |
  6. GonzoinHouston

Filibuster! Let them expire! Give the GOP a taste of their own medicine. Actual taxes on the middle class will go up very little and the extra taxes on the rich will make a nice dent in the deficit. Besides, it will be fun to see how desperate the republicans will become once they fail to deliver to their true masters, the rich.

December 12, 2010 03:17 pm at 3:17 pm |