Boehner: I'm no tanner
December 13th, 2010

Boehner: I'm no tanner

Washington (CNN) - Politics is serious business - but not all of the time. From the halls of Congress to the campaign trail to the international stage, there's always something that gets a laugh or a second glance. Here are some of the things you might have missed:

Losing Snooki's vote?

In a CBS "60 Minutes" interview Sunday, incoming House Speaker John Boehner - often savaged by comedians for his perpetual tan - put the rumors to rest: "I've never been in a tanning salon in my life," he said. "I've never used a tanning product in my life."
Full Story

Filed under: John Boehner • Political Circus
  1. Me

Boehner said, "I've never been in a tanning salon in my life," he said. "I've never used a tanning product in my life."

Well that narrows it down to your excessive drinking. He isn't that red because he's been tanning...NOO!!! It's all the alchohol he's been drinking. That turns a white face red!

December 13, 2010 01:21 pm at 1:21 pm |
  2. Indy

Boehner is a different duck. He was crying on CBS interview because he go's to schools and see kids that are uneducated and might not ever realize the American dream, yet his party is the biggest reason these young kids might bot ever get their American dream. Boehner is all about millionaires and the crporate world and giving little to nothing for middle class, perhaps his tears were remorse ? His party is against healthcare reform which would help these kids, but he approves massive tax breaks for the ultra rich and that does not help these kids.Tears of hypocrisy ?

December 13, 2010 01:21 pm at 1:21 pm |
  3. Four and The Door

John Boehner showed on 60 minutes what a great background he has for understanding and helping working class Americans outside of Washington. He has a great success story and he is the kind of guy we want working for us in the Federal government guided by good values and sound reason. I look forward to seeing him go farther once he has proven his effectiveness as Speaker of The House.

December 13, 2010 01:26 pm at 1:26 pm |
  4. T'sah from Virginia

So maybe you're MIXED – a MUTT – somewhere in your family some "hanky-panky" has been going around and someone has been messing with an orange!! Check Ancestory.com and you will find the answer!!! LMAO!

December 13, 2010 01:27 pm at 1:27 pm |
  5. Wire Palladin, S. F.

Just where is the republican plan for creating more jobs? (In America this time) Come on John, you need to get your act together because "Hell no!" just isn't going to cut it anymore.

December 13, 2010 01:29 pm at 1:29 pm |
  6. Andrew

Maybe no tanner than he was yesterday.

December 13, 2010 01:31 pm at 1:31 pm |
  7. Wire Palladin, S. F.

Golfing with lobbyists is a good way to turn orange while you rake in the green.

December 13, 2010 01:37 pm at 1:37 pm |
  8. kk

Then he is simply an alcoholic.

December 13, 2010 01:38 pm at 1:38 pm |
  9. They ought to change from the elephant to the hippo...

Must be a carrot diet...

December 13, 2010 01:41 pm at 1:41 pm |
  10. GonzoinHouston

Never used a tanning booth, huh? Wow, this guy must spend more time on the golf course than we thought.

December 13, 2010 01:58 pm at 1:58 pm |
  11. Democrats Class Warfare - Destroying the economy and country

Stupid ignorant DemocRATS and libtards taking personal swipes at people because of their skin color. Sounds like racist behavior to me!

BTW, I've known a couple people of Italian decent that show a deep tan after getting very little sun. Maybe he has some distant Italian relatives?

December 13, 2010 02:04 pm at 2:04 pm |
  12. Sniffit

You want unstable? Check out crybaby Boehner on 60 Minutes. Man up, Captain Orange Glow...your crocodile tears are downright disgusting.

December 13, 2010 02:08 pm at 2:08 pm |
  13. The Big J

Has the GOP become the party of crying men & angry women?

December 13, 2010 02:24 pm at 2:24 pm |