New Palin DVD to be released
December 30th, 2010

New Palin DVD to be released

(CNN) - Sarah Palin's hit reality show has come to an end, but the TLC network has announced the former Alaska governor's adventurous excursions will live on forever in a special DVD release.

At a cost of $19.98, fans of the nature-themed program featuring Palin will receive a two-disc set that includes all seven episodes of the popular show – constituting 387 minutes of Palin and her family amidst the Alaska backdrop.

Unfortunately for political junkies however, it appears the new DVDs will not include outtakes or other never-aired moments with the former vice presidential nominee.

The box set will be released April 5, a timing that just may coincide with a presidential campaign announcement from Palin should she decide to throw her hat in the ring.

Filed under: Sarah Palin
  1. todd

I'd sooner gut a fish with my teeth than watch this DVD.

December 30, 2010 11:56 am at 11:56 am |
  2. Seattle Sue

I personally would not contribute a dime to Palin's welfare. I see way too much of her just watching/reading CNN.

December 30, 2010 11:57 am at 11:57 am |
  3. Logan in IA

Really? This is the top political news? Palin's new DVD? CNN, you're pathetically obsessed with Sarah Palin. This is getting old fast.

December 30, 2010 11:57 am at 11:57 am |
  4. kyle

There is a sucker born every day,and she has found millions of them.

December 30, 2010 11:59 am at 11:59 am |
  5. Casual Observer

Will this never end?

December 30, 2010 11:59 am at 11:59 am |
  6. S.B. Stein E.B. NJ

So, this is to do what for Palin? I suggest that she actually take some classes about economics and foreign policies. She might have to take the classes twice so that she understands all the large words and concepts they use. Being an ideologue makes things easy for the non-thinker like Palin.

December 30, 2010 12:03 pm at 12:03 pm |
  7. Kimberly

Oh for crying out loud! Will this person never go away??? So, we've proven that we as a whole must be the dumbest people on the face of this earth to make this nutjob a celebrity.

December 30, 2010 12:03 pm at 12:03 pm |
  8. scoto

Please please no more Palin , mercy

December 30, 2010 12:03 pm at 12:03 pm |
  9. Lynda/Minnesota

387 minutes of video footage of Sara Palin? God, no. Thanks, but no thanks, CNN.

December 30, 2010 12:05 pm at 12:05 pm |
  10. Ron

I didn't waste any time watching the fictional account of her so-called Alaska journeys, who in their right mind would continue feeding this money grubber anyway. She already has one RV worth 300 grand she traveled around in to film her unreality show. Buy her another. She knows exactly how to play the game. Sorry too many hungry people in the US, donate your 20 bucks to feed a child.

December 30, 2010 12:05 pm at 12:05 pm |
  11. FLOP

"Sarah Palin's hit reality show has come to an end..." Oh thank the lord all mighty! However...how can anybody possibly call the show a hit?? Its debut garnered impressive ratings but as the show progressively got more lame and boring, so did the ratings. And like she REALLY does all those out doorsey stuff?? Come on..not fooling me..that's for sure!!

December 30, 2010 12:06 pm at 12:06 pm |
  12. Cat

I would rather take my $20.00 and burn it.

December 30, 2010 12:10 pm at 12:10 pm |
  13. Bassman

Sounds to me like she is shrewd business woman. If she had been a man she would be applauded.

December 30, 2010 12:11 pm at 12:11 pm |
  14. Anonymous

Typical Palin! There she goes again, marketing for more money to live well on the backs of non-suspecting, gullible voters. Her show was free on TLC and if it was so great, it could have been copied to DVD. I'll bet it's still free on different web sites or historical sites or even on YouTube. But she has to sell herself to get more money to buy wardrobe. She's gonna milk this for all its worth. There I've said it. One more thing – don't buy it!

December 30, 2010 12:12 pm at 12:12 pm |
  15. Wire Palladin, S. F.

For those of you on social security, in two months, the price will drop to $6.98 at the Walmart bargain bin.

December 30, 2010 12:12 pm at 12:12 pm |
  16. james

I would be happy to pay $50 if CNN and the other news media would stop inundating me with stories about this woman. She has nothing to teach my children other than selfishness, over-the-top ambition, deceitful and misleading words and actions, and a profound ignorance of the world around her.

December 30, 2010 12:12 pm at 12:12 pm |
  17. David

"Nature-themed" my a–. I watched the episode where she mentioned Todd fixing the fence in their backyard, and
    then commenting "maybe that's the kind of fence we need between the U.S. and Mexico, huh?" So much for a non-political show.

December 30, 2010 12:13 pm at 12:13 pm |
  18. Pete

So the gullible and ignorant suckers will pour millions more into this idiot's bank account, lol. When will these fools realize that Sarah has become their "enemy" – part of the elitist rich establishment? I guess Christine O'Donnell will be the next GOP clown to parlay ignorance and incompetence into fame and fortune, so Sarah's time in the spotlight is probably nearing an end.

December 30, 2010 12:13 pm at 12:13 pm |
  19. Joe

Can I get a copy with her photoshopped OUT!!!!

December 30, 2010 12:14 pm at 12:14 pm |
  20. Marcus14006

I'm not a Palin fan, but watched out of curiosity. She knows nothing about camping (you can not leave coolers of food out with bears around), she looked a little out of her element with guns and rafts. Just another grifter taking advantage of her situation. IMHO, she's in for a big surprise if she decides to run for anything. If I lived in the same town with her, I'd ignore her completely.

December 30, 2010 12:15 pm at 12:15 pm |
  21. James Brooklyn N.Y.

I wonder if we watch the show can we see Russia in the back ground?

December 30, 2010 12:15 pm at 12:15 pm |
  22. Chas in Iowa

I look forward to seeing how Sarah justifies a run for president after proving she cannot hold down a regular job, speak understandable english, shoot a gun, raise a family or write a book.
    I'm more qualified than Sarah Palin,....at least I know basic geography.

December 30, 2010 12:19 pm at 12:19 pm |
  23. Thatguy371

The biggest injustice in all this is, Palin's show got 7 episodes, and the iconic Police Squad only got 6. So I guess the Alaskatwit has snuck by again. Leslie Neilsen is spinning in his grave.

December 30, 2010 12:22 pm at 12:22 pm |
  24. Gordon

What's with the hip waders and gloves. They are digging up clams on a beach, which requires neither of those items. A shovel, a bucket and a good eye are all you need. I speak from over 60-years of experience at digging up clams. I wonder if she realizes just how silly she looks.

December 30, 2010 12:22 pm at 12:22 pm |
  25. Phred

$19.98? About $19.95 too much. If Saddam were still alive, he'd use these DVDs in his torture chambers.

December 30, 2010 12:22 pm at 12:22 pm |