New Palin DVD to be released
December 30th, 2010

New Palin DVD to be released

(CNN) - Sarah Palin's hit reality show has come to an end, but the TLC network has announced the former Alaska governor's adventurous excursions will live on forever in a special DVD release.

At a cost of $19.98, fans of the nature-themed program featuring Palin will receive a two-disc set that includes all seven episodes of the popular show – constituting 387 minutes of Palin and her family amidst the Alaska backdrop.

Unfortunately for political junkies however, it appears the new DVDs will not include outtakes or other never-aired moments with the former vice presidential nominee.

The box set will be released April 5, a timing that just may coincide with a presidential campaign announcement from Palin should she decide to throw her hat in the ring.

Filed under: Sarah Palin
  1. Reggie from LA

Sorry @Casual Observer, says right there at the top of the article that it will go on forever. Forever...and...ever. Dangitt!!

@ Bassman, had she been a man, she would have been so long ago faded in everyone's memory...2 years ago and you know it. I cannot believe people still sniff after her...and with money, no less. There's lots of single attractive women out there who are not pretending to be world leaders. Imagine that, a "world leader"? Is she like in training or something. I didn't realize we had a training program for political leaders. I don't hate Sarah (not governor) Palin, but for the life of me, I do not understand why people can engage in her often-dyslexic rhetoric that like a certain bridge, leads to nowhere. Forgot about that bridge didn't we, huh? Amnesia and denial often overtakes her zombies. Not aimed at Bassman, but folks in general.

December 30, 2010 01:03 pm at 1:03 pm |
  2. got a job

I'd be interested to know how many of the bitter anti-Palin crowd on this blog could make better use of their time looking for a job.

December 30, 2010 01:03 pm at 1:03 pm |
  3. AR1000

Dumb down America continues. Not worth any money, and total trash, especially from a quitter.

December 30, 2010 01:03 pm at 1:03 pm |
  4. Al-NYNY

is she gonna go under her real name in this DVD? Maybe she'll name it "Sarah does the First-Dude"

December 30, 2010 01:03 pm at 1:03 pm |
  5. Future expat

Money money money. That's what this lady wants and that's what her moronic followers don't mind giving her. A symbiosis of stupidity is what this is.

December 30, 2010 01:03 pm at 1:03 pm |
  6. sodakhic

Not bad Sarah. averaged about 3 million viewers, will probably sell a butt load of DVDs. I'm buying 5 for my South Dakota hic family, the ones with no teeth, oh that's are newborn baby in Oct.and our small dwellings in the country(5000 sq ft) pickup trucks full of rifles, shotguns and ammo to shoot pheasants with Uncle Dick, just your average America loving fam. See you in Iowa Sarah.

December 30, 2010 01:04 pm at 1:04 pm |
  7. Paqrat137

1. CNN is obsessed with this media "queen", and I look to CNN for real NEWS! The Palin stuff is entertainment, s, yeah that's why I read it, but it is a guilty pleasure, one I could do without, CNN.
    2. Are you kidding? Pay $20 to watch a living vacuum?
    3. Let's all put her, and her DVD and whatever other merchandising scheme her PR people cook up for her on the bargain rack at Wal-Mart and move on. If Palin is the best the Republicans have to offer...we are in deep trouble

December 30, 2010 01:04 pm at 1:04 pm |
  8. Michael in Houston

I would rather see Newt Gingrich in a thong trimming trees then watch Palin

December 30, 2010 01:04 pm at 1:04 pm |
  9. Oy Vey Az

$19.98 ? What a deal ! If you liked her nature-themed political campaign you'll love her make me richer DVD release. Oh I am all a-shiver.

December 30, 2010 01:05 pm at 1:05 pm |
  10. slipthalo

I'd rather watch ice melt – and I can do that for free.

December 30, 2010 01:05 pm at 1:05 pm |
  11. Thatguy371

@ bulldogss "We love the show. Hope for a 2nd season. Great clean family time together."

You and Palin deserve each other. Two twits. And guess what mental midget, when a show gets canceled after 7 episodes, it's safe to say it isn't coming back. That is, unless you consider endless reruns to be 'a 2nd season'. You betcha.

December 30, 2010 01:06 pm at 1:06 pm |
  12. cody

Can't wait for the bluray and 3D version to be released!!! Go Sarah

December 30, 2010 01:08 pm at 1:08 pm |
  13. George Guadiane - Austerlitz, NY

I can see her now, breast feeding Trig while smoking a Lucky and swilling Jack Daniels, in her petroleum burning helicopter killing wolves with her fully automatic machine gun, praising her freedoms and killing off the environment as fast as she can.

December 30, 2010 01:08 pm at 1:08 pm |
  14. exrepublican

We all should be very scared. Palin is a liar, can't speak prpoer english, isn't very intelligent. Sounds exactly like our previous president of eight years. Yes she can get elected!

December 30, 2010 01:09 pm at 1:09 pm |
  15. Andy

The world is laughing at you America.

December 30, 2010 01:10 pm at 1:10 pm |
  16. Democrats Class Warfare - Destroying the economy and country

OMG!! Sarah Palin On Demand!! It just doesn't get any better than this!! I will order many copies to send to my libtard friends and acquaintences. I know they just LOVE Sarah because they just can't stop talking about her.

December 30, 2010 01:12 pm at 1:12 pm |
  17. GDMS.REPUBLICAN

A good video on our next President. President Obama coming out a new video How I tryed to destroy America and failed, the 2010 and 2012 elections limited my power.

December 30, 2010 01:13 pm at 1:13 pm |
  18. Zog

Thanks, Sarah! There is one thing you have accomplished in your questionable 'career': you are proving out the slogan that, in this great country of ours, 'anyone can run for President'. It doen't matter how supremely unqualified you might be or how silly you look in doing so. Just put on some lipstick and stick your face in front of the media. The down side is that only you and your entourage think you are qualified, and the rest of us will be forced to fight off the gag reflex for some time to come.

December 30, 2010 01:13 pm at 1:13 pm |
  19. Greg

Nature themed show? Call it what it is, an election campaign infomercial. Please Sarah win the primary, and we get four more years of Obama. Palin and her daughter are nothing but a bunch of grifters.

December 30, 2010 01:16 pm at 1:16 pm |
  20. trashcup

Just another way for Palin to suck cash out of her minions. She isn't going to run for President – making way too much cash this way – just teasing America about it so it keeps her name in the news. Maybe some day she will quit her current occupation of being a loud mouth and go back into obscurity in Alaska. We can always hope.

December 30, 2010 01:18 pm at 1:18 pm |
  21. Duane

Why all the negative? Sarah Palin is a decent and caring patriot, that only wants what's best for this country. Since none of you have apparently actually WATCHED her program, how can you judge it? I watched and enjoyed every episode. In fact, I was inspired to visit Alaska, which I will do very soon. Thank you Sarah, for showing us the beauty of your great State!

December 30, 2010 01:19 pm at 1:19 pm |
  22. keithincanada

I like watching shows that feature nuclear explosions, airplane crashes, building demolitions and of course, political train-wrecks. This dvd will slide into my collection like a mama-bear eating goose-berries

December 30, 2010 01:19 pm at 1:19 pm |
  23. Frozone

Never watched a single second!

December 30, 2010 01:19 pm at 1:19 pm |
  24. Larry

The Wasilla Imbecilla is no different than a TV evangelist, a door-to-door bible salesman, or any other con man/woman who tries to separate a fool from his money. PT Barnum had her supporters pegged exactly – one born every minute.

December 30, 2010 01:22 pm at 1:22 pm |
  25. Shannon

$iilly $arah doesn't seem to popular, one positive comment on this whole thread. I'm with the person who would rather gut fish with my teeth that watch this horrible woman for one moment. The quitter from Alaska just needs to fade away.

December 30, 2010 01:22 pm at 1:22 pm |