Political Circus: 'Dancing' with O'Donnell?
February 23rd, 2011

Political Circus: 'Dancing' with O'Donnell?

Washington (CNN) - Politics is serious business - but not all the time.

They want me! They really want me!

Christine O'Donnell, the headline-grabbing former Republican U.S. Senate candidate, recently announced on her Facebook page that the producers of ABC's hit show "Dancing with the Stars" asked her to be a contestant on the upcoming season.
Full Story

1. ConservaFascists

Why can't these degenarate republican women realize when their 15 minutes are up. Well, this should make good entertainment. She'll cast a spell on her competitors and moonwalk on a broomstick.

February 23, 2011 02:43 pm at 2:43 pm |
  2. Dave

Well, If O'Donnell makes the cut, they will have to rename the show "Dancing with Idiots."

February 23, 2011 02:48 pm at 2:48 pm |
  3. Sniffit

And her first dance will be to the tune of Witchy Woman...

February 23, 2011 02:51 pm at 2:51 pm |
  4. T'sah from Virginia

Dancing with the Stars, lately, has picked many LOSERS – all coming from the RIGHT!!! So McDonnell being ASKED means NOTHING because "She is NOT a Witch!!!"

February 23, 2011 02:55 pm at 2:55 pm |
  5. T'sah from Virginia

Oops, I meant "O'Donnell" – too many 'Donnells in the political MIX!!

February 23, 2011 02:56 pm at 2:56 pm |
  6. Shannon

What has happened to us, that we need to make celebrities out of people who have accomplished nothing, and worse, have nothing to offer. This woman is a fool, and millions will tune in to watch her . How sad!

February 23, 2011 02:58 pm at 2:58 pm |
  7. bachman's a jerk (farm Subsidy Welfare Hypocrite)

can't snooki odonnel just get a real job? she basically complains about taxes she has never even paid.

February 23, 2011 03:14 pm at 3:14 pm |
  8. duke

One thing for sure,she'll win their halloween portion of the show!

February 23, 2011 03:24 pm at 3:24 pm |
  9. duke

Witching with the stars!

February 23, 2011 03:25 pm at 3:25 pm |
  10. Peggy

I now know I will never watch DWTS again. They have to stop with the political figures.

February 23, 2011 03:27 pm at 3:27 pm |
  11. coloradoDem

looks like I will not be watching DWTS again this year!!!!!

February 23, 2011 04:14 pm at 4:14 pm |
  12. Marie MD

Since she reminds me of what's her face and her porker daughter I am sure she also has two left feet.
    I can't believe that abc could sink so low not once but twice. Not that most of those so called celebrities are known to anyone. Are they going to do something from the Wizard of Oz? The wicked witch or something from any witchy movie.
    When I watch the Ellen show and they come out I can't tell who is who until they sit and the "star" (gag) sits closer to her.
    This country is becoming the joke of the world.

February 23, 2011 04:53 pm at 4:53 pm |