Palin will visit Israel
March 17th, 2011

Palin will visit Israel

(CNN) – Following in the footsteps of several other Republicans considering a presidential bid, Sarah Palin is set to make a stop in Israel following her Saturday speech in New Delhi, India.

“I'm thankful to be able to travel to Israel on my way back to the U.S.,” Palin said in a statement obtained by CNN. “As the world confronts sweeping changes and new realities, I look forward to meeting with Prime Minister Netanyahu to discuss the key issues facing his country, our ally Israel.”

Palin last went overseas in December when she visited Haiti on a humanitarian mission. She also visited Kosovo and Germany in 2009.

Other potential GOP candidates to visit Israel in recent months include Mitt Romney, Haley Barbour, and Mike Huckabee.

A Palin aide declined to provide further details about the trip.

Filed under: Sarah Palin
  1. Diana

What an offensive woman.
    Especially during this time of the crisis in Japan, to see any news about her is insulting.

March 17, 2011 11:00 am at 11:00 am |
  2. DIANA

I hear Somolia is great this time of year – why don't you go check that out Sarah. Really, who cares, no matter how many countries she visits, she will NEVER be Presidential material. It's scary that she represents us when she visits these places, I only hope somebody explains that she's a commedian and not a politician.

March 17, 2011 11:00 am at 11:00 am |
  3. subin

To the people of Israel good news for you a clown from america will be there to entertain and make you laugh.

March 17, 2011 11:01 am at 11:01 am |
  4. chelle

I do have one question. Why oh why would Prime Minister Netanyahu meet with Sarah Palin? She has no government position, no grasp of world affairs, and no influence with the current administration. So what is the point?

March 17, 2011 11:01 am at 11:01 am |
  5. Cat

I I hope she stays there.

March 17, 2011 11:02 am at 11:02 am |
  6. dcmisty

I'm sure the Israelies can't wait for Sarah to show up! With all the press that Bachman has been receiving poor Palin has been pushed to the curb, so let's get noticed again.. How about a nice trip to Israel!

March 17, 2011 11:02 am at 11:02 am |
  7. Seam

This woman talks like a first grade teacher.

March 17, 2011 11:02 am at 11:02 am |
  8. Trigg

Seriously, what head of state would give this moron the time?

March 17, 2011 11:02 am at 11:02 am |
  9. 2 Old 2B Afraid

Who says Netanyahu wants to meet with her? And why would he? Now another ally will be ticked at us because we let Her Grifterness invade other countries. Sheesh. Can't this woman get a hobby that won't hurt anyone?

March 17, 2011 11:03 am at 11:03 am |
  10. Able Jacobs

That's all we need is the world to see what an idot Palin is....

March 17, 2011 11:03 am at 11:03 am |