Trump: I'm worth whatever I feel
April 21st, 2011

Trump: I'm worth whatever I feel

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) – Everyone knows it: Donald Trump is rich. Really rich.

Forbes magazine has ranked him among its 400 richest Americans nearly every year since it started keeping track in 1982.

And in his own media blitz, Trump - who is acting like a candidate, even though he hasn't officially become one - has been boasting about his wealth.

But just how much Trump is actually worth remains the subject of debate and even a lawsuit.

FULL STORY

Filed under: 2012 • Donald Trump
  1. OneMoreTime

Morally, intellectually, and diplomatically, just to name a few, Trump is bankrupt.
    In the areas of arrogance, petulance, dealing with the Devil Ghadafi, just to name a few, Trump is a billionaire.
    Jack Cafferty once asked, is there anything that would cause you to leave America, and because of my love for
    my Country I answered "never in a milion years". I am having second thoughts. There are four people who,
    if they became President of the United States, would make me rethink my answer. Donald Trump is one of
    them.

April 21, 2011 10:19 pm at 10:19 pm |
  2. terdy, va

So Donny felt like being worth enough to declare bankruptcy 3 times? Good one Chump.

April 21, 2011 10:35 pm at 10:35 pm |
  3. Lisa Brennan

Hairrogance. First of all, I do not want someone personally worth billions and billions running my country. I do not want a trigger-happy, party-changing bored gazillionaire doing civil service work, one so far removed from the day to day troubles of families who have to choose between EATING and HEATING. What he spends on his head of hair alone could feed a country in Africa for a year or fund Head Start for the decade, which he will slash and burn in his visionary budget if he were ever to buy the White House.

April 21, 2011 10:41 pm at 10:41 pm |
  4. Squigman

Time to reasses his worth. Two cents, is two cents regardless of ego.

April 21, 2011 10:56 pm at 10:56 pm |
  5. John

"Forbes says $2.7 billion. I can tell you that's a very low number. It's much more than that," Trump said, adding if he decides to run, he would provide a financial statement. "I think people will be extremely impressed."
    As the saying goes:
    – Value of Donald Trump's net worth – priceless
    – Value of Donald Trump's character – Worthless
    He really doesn't get it yet I hope the American voters do.

April 21, 2011 11:00 pm at 11:00 pm |
  6. Darth Vadik, CA

If he is so rich, then how come he has so many bankruptcies???....

He's either a liar, thief, crook or a bad businessman...

...more likely than anything, he's all of the above....

April 22, 2011 01:07 am at 1:07 am |
  7. Larry

Its just amazing to me that he's getting any attention at all. Its like however has the biggest mouth gets the mic, whatever happened to having subtance. Whatever happened to america!

April 22, 2011 04:32 am at 4:32 am |
  8. Marie MD

I feel that you are worth less than an earthworm. As a matter of fact an earthworm has a bigger role on this planet than bad hair man! Money certainly doesn't buy everything, does it?

April 22, 2011 06:16 am at 6:16 am |