Crist hits the tube with new ad … for a law firm
May 4th, 2011

Crist hits the tube with new ad … for a law firm

Washington (CNN) - Need a personal injury lawyer? Email former Florida Gov. Charlie Crist.

The Republican, who lost his bid for Senate in 2010, has joined the Morgan & Morgan law firm and is now appearing in a TV advertisement for the firm.

"If you need help sorting out your legal issues as a result of an accident or insurance dispute, visit me at Charlie@ForThePeople.com," Crist says in the spot now posted on YouTube.

A press release from Morgan & Morgan said Crist will work with the firm's mass tort and class action departments, fighting "for the people."

When his term as governor ended, Crist, the former Florida Attorney General, said he wanted to return to practicing law.

"It's really such a natural transition for me; to be with Morgan & Morgan and work with my dear friend John Morgan … he really is all about the people," Crist said in the statement. "That's what I've always tried to do and aspire to do as a public servant. Now I'll do it in the private sector."

Filed under: Charlie Crist
  1. Aaron

He would have made a great U.S. senator. Wishing Mr. Crist the best in private practive.

May 4, 2011 11:15 am at 11:15 am |
  2. Dominican mama 4 Obama

Poor man has been cruxified by his Party for not marchng to their orders, for being respectful of his President.
    Look what he's been reduced to a Greenberg and Biederman commercial.
    It's not right.

May 4, 2011 11:17 am at 11:17 am |
  3. Mark

Yes poor Charlie. Now he's going to be one of those "poor" personal injury lawyers like John Edwards. *sniff* I'm stifling my tears for him. Don't weep for him. Just think about how *you* are going to afford $5 gas at $10/hr wages.

May 4, 2011 11:34 am at 11:34 am |
  4. Fair is Fair

Personal injury attorney? I always knew this clown was a closet democrat.

May 4, 2011 11:36 am at 11:36 am |
  5. vbscript2

Seems like a fitting profession for him. Maybe later he can start a firm with Edwards and they can chase ambulences together.

May 4, 2011 12:06 pm at 12:06 pm |
  6. Lori in St Pete

He also teaches at Stetson Law College. Why no mention of that prestigious job CNN?

May 4, 2011 12:31 pm at 12:31 pm |