(CNN) – As the presidential waiting game continues, potential 2012 GOP candidates are off on various travels this week, mostly in presidential contest states.
- Real estate mogul Donald Trump: Nashua, New Hampshire: Addresses the Greater Nashua Chamber of Commerce “Expo Nashua”
- Former Godfather’s Pizza CEO Herman Cain: Baraboo, Wisconsin: Speaks at the Junior Achievement Champions of Business Dinner
- Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels: Indianapolis, Indiana: Introduces his wife, Cheri, as the keynote speaker at the Indiana State Republican Convention
- Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani: Manchester, New Hampshire: Reception for conservative activist Ovide Lamontagne’s political action committee
- Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum: Nashua, New Hampshire: Speech
- Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich: Macon, Georgia: Appears at the Georgia Republican State Convention
- Giuliani: Manchester, New Hampshire: Appears before an emergency managers conference at Rivier College
- Cain: Austin, Texas: Speech on the economy
- Gingrich: Eureka, Illinois: Commencement address at Eureka College
– CNN Political Coverage Manager Steve Brusk contributed to this report.
Looking at Pawlenty's schedule,he should get there just in time to deliver the rest of the RECALL signatures to get rid of his party from the State Legislature. What? Is it up to SIX now completed?
Cain will not stand a chance in Austin. I loved UT for the 4 years I was there. I don't think Austin is the place to be for him.
Newt should just sit down and stay home.
And the Joke Go On.
Liberals are in troubles
Thank's!! Now I know where not to go!
Good we want to hear from candidate not from FOX news or right wing radio
The 2012ers have been hitting the road for the past year – So?
Let me guess: They'll all say that President Obama is doing a lousy job and that the only way to turn our economy around is to cut taxes for the rich (even though the last ten years of doing this has resulted in Americans being laid off here and jobs being shipped overseas, where the labor is cheap and environmental regulations don't exist).
What a bunch of losers!
I am sure the are going to tr and look confident but deep down inside the know the are wasting money so as Rush Limbaugh would say Bad Luck guys and gals
from looking at the list I think calling them the 2016ers would be more appropriate.
The GOP are acting as if 2012 will be a close race. I highly doubt it especially after this week's news of Bin Laden's death. Even their best candidate will have a hard time measuring up to just that accomplishment alone.
They are heading for a detour or a big crash, as none of these animals are qualified to be anything, but what they are. Bags of hot air that don't know what they are saying except that they are programed to say as zombies of the republican party!
Nobody on this list can beat the president. Maybe mccain can try again with a vetter vp this time around. NOT!!!! :) :)
Ovid? What the heck is that?
They're loading up the clown cars – the circus has come to town.
This line up is a joke, right? Or is there really this level of un-seriousness in the republican party today? It's a joke, right?