Trump reveals best orgasm, rejects comb-over classification
May 11th, 2011

Trump reveals best orgasm, rejects comb-over classification

(CNN) - Ever wanted to know the climactic details of real estate mogul Donald Trump's bed time activities? What about the secret behind his famous mane? It may all be TMI but …

And what about his morning routine?

"What I do is, wash it with Head and Shoulders. I don't dry it, though. I let it dry by itself," Trump said in the article set to publish on May 26th. "It takes about an hour."

Then he reads the paper and watches television, "I then comb my hair."

"Yes, I do use a comb," Trump said. "Do I comb it forward? No, I don't comb it forward."

"I actually don't have a bad hairline. When you think about it, it's not bad. I mean, I get a lot of credit for comb-overs. But it's not really a comb-over," Trump added. "It's sort of a little bit forward and back. I've combed it the same way for years. Same thing, every time."

He also addressed his famous fear of germs and how that would affect a presidential campaign, which usually requires quite a bit of hand shaking.

"Over the years, I've shaken many hands, and I have no problem shaking hands," Trump said. "But it's not a health thing. With the germs, it's not a question of 'maybe' – they have been proven, you can catch colds. You catch problems."

Trump has said he will make a presidential announcement by June, after his reality show "Celebrity Apprentice" wraps in May.

Filed under: Donald Trump
  1. Sgt Schultz

The right-wing fundamentalists must LOVE this guy. Not

May 11, 2011 11:55 am at 11:55 am |
  2. Lost in Texas FOREVER

Why CNN? I thought we had finally gotten this clown off of Politcal Ticker. Now we have to discuss his "sex habits"??

May 11, 2011 12:00 pm at 12:00 pm |
  3. Kris Jackson

Trump talks like someone who is constantly surrounded by yes-men, people who would never tell him when he's babbling incoherently. This comes through in interviews, in which he seems constantly annoyed that the interviewer dares to question him. Yes, he would make a very interesting candidate, and I'd like to see him run, though there is the danger to the entire planet that he might win.

May 11, 2011 12:01 pm at 12:01 pm |
  4. Susan

Please run.

Trump-Palin 2012

May 11, 2011 12:04 pm at 12:04 pm |
  5. Rudy NYC

I will not dispute the extent of his baldness in 2011.
    -----------------------
    Anyone who regularly watches David Lederman, has seen still pictures from NY newspapers of how out of control his hair was decade ago. Trump was notorious for his bad hair days, which usually occurred on windy days.

May 11, 2011 12:06 pm at 12:06 pm |
  6. shoegazer

This is news??!! Just another sad-sack egomaniac that actually thinks people care about such things.....you don't do you?

May 11, 2011 12:12 pm at 12:12 pm |
  7. PalmReader

Newt should seriously consider Trump as his VP pick ... the one gratifies himself with dreams of his country, the other with dreams of his tower.

May 11, 2011 12:13 pm at 12:13 pm |
  8. Guido

As someone who is 100% in Obama's court, I go to bed praying this uber-douche gets the GOP nomination.

May 11, 2011 12:13 pm at 12:13 pm |
  9. Tom in NY

"After sleeping in "the undies," never "the formality" of pajamas, he brushes his teeth, goes to the bathroom and gets in the shower to wash his famous hair."

Ugghh, thanks CNN. There goes my appetite for lunch!

May 11, 2011 12:13 pm at 12:13 pm |
  10. JustMe

Oh yeah – definitely TMI!

And he dries his hair and then combs it? Well that would certainly explain why it looks the way it does. Hey Donald, don't you know you comb and then dry?? That being said, I'm still pretty sure its a rug or plugs or something like that.

May 11, 2011 12:16 pm at 12:16 pm |
  11. Kenny

Every registered Republican is running for President this election with the hopes that maybe, just maybe one of them will defeat President Obama. In fact it's been said that one prominebt Republican had a bowel movement and threw it into the race and after that didn't stick, along came Donald "The Chump" stepping in everything he could get into until President Obama blew him out of the water last week.

May 11, 2011 12:16 pm at 12:16 pm |
  12. rhumba

I'd like to seem him try to use his bullying techniques in a formal presidential debate. He'd virtually implode if he wasn't allowed to interrupt and bully his opponents.

May 11, 2011 12:19 pm at 12:19 pm |
  13. Al-NY,NY

Oh well, I guess I have to eat lunch again because I just lost what I ate

May 11, 2011 12:22 pm at 12:22 pm |
  14. Republicans - "The Not Intended To Be Factually Accurate Party"

If we Americans want a change from the nasty, caustic, unproductive climate that pervades Washington [the last few weeks not withstanding] we need to reject, IMMEDIATELY and OUT OF HAND, reality show jesters like Donald Trump. We also need to reject thrice [not twice] married mysogonists like Newt Gingrich.

Under President Obama, a calm, cool, collected leadership style has returned to the nation.

Competence and intellectual rigor is central to decision making once again.

A loving husband and family man occupies the top floor of the executive mansion.

Compassion and consideration for the lest among us marks the Presidency. When the son of a single mother can grow up to become the most powerful man on the planet, the world's admiration for America is restored.

Why would we ever want to go backwards with any of these Republican Clowns?

May 11, 2011 12:27 pm at 12:27 pm |
  15. ST

My fellow DEMS, we need to support this man until he emerges as the GOP winner. Let us all give ourselves the double work while we know in mind why we are doing so!

May 11, 2011 12:30 pm at 12:30 pm |
  16. ells

Forget the hair!!!!!!! Someone either tell me that this "When asked in a new interview with Rolling Stone about his most memorable orgasm, the potential 2012 candidate said: "Well, always the children. And this building, Trump Tower." was just really bad editing or damned well start explaining why he he says "Well, always the chidren." in response to his best orgasm? More than slightly scary to me.

May 11, 2011 12:31 pm at 12:31 pm |
  17. Democrat Class Warfare - Destroying the economy, destroying the country

Honestly CNN... hair? sex life?? combovers??? You have sunk to new depths in your "news" coverage.

May 11, 2011 12:31 pm at 12:31 pm |
  18. S. In California - Obama 2012

It's a REAL shame running for the highest office in the land has become such a laughing matter. No one cares about his hair. At least I don't. What I do care about is his leadership ability which he lacks miserably. This man is a clown and a freak side show. I want a president not entertainment. I want someone trying to solve problems. Not a freak telling me what shampoo he uses. When are people going to DEMAND the politicians present some SOLUTIONS instead of circus acts. Politics is serious business people. The decisions they make affect ALL of us. Keep laughing at this guy and when you're laughing ask him to give you a job, a house and some money and watch him LAUGH AT YOU.

May 11, 2011 12:33 pm at 12:33 pm |
  19. Gringa Me

Yuck. Pick any of the discussed subjects.

May 11, 2011 12:34 pm at 12:34 pm |
  20. mike

"I actually don't have a bad hairline."....that's only because he doesn't have ANY hairline

May 11, 2011 12:35 pm at 12:35 pm |
  21. C. Howe Yulikit

Tell me again why some people think this dimwit is a legitimate Presidential candidate?

May 11, 2011 12:35 pm at 12:35 pm |
  22. Fair is Fair

"It's a REAL shame running for the highest office in the land has become such a laughing matter."

Thats what I thought in 2008. It's been a crying shame since then.

May 11, 2011 12:37 pm at 12:37 pm |
  23. Realistic

Geez, this is news. This must be a race to the bottom to see which news channel or news website can get there first. However, the news that all republicans thinking of getting into the race against President Obama or have gotten into the race really think they have a slight chance of being elected is really funny. Everyone goes in with high hope but leave eventually with the sense that it was really a pipe dream. Mitt has a chance, Pawlenty has a possible chance and some others have an outside chance but Michelle B, Newt, Rick S, Mike Huckleberry(if he gets in), Palin(if she gets in) Herman Cain, have no chance. Yes, to Fox viewers they all have a great chance but the reality is, Fox only represents a small portion of all voters. Though it might be beyond Fox viewers comprehension, the vast majority of republicans do not watch fox as the vast majority of democrats do not watch MSN. The base of republicans & democrats will vote their affliation but the real kingmakers are the 'I"....And Cain, Newt, Palin, Rick, Huckleberry, Bachy, Trump do not represent the middle because they have no idea where the middle is anymore.

May 11, 2011 12:38 pm at 12:38 pm |
  24. TomInRochNY

When asked in a new interview with Rolling Stone about his most memorable orgasm, the potential 2012 candidate said: "Well, always the children . . ."

Am I the only one disturbed by that comment?

May 11, 2011 12:38 pm at 12:38 pm |
  25. Desi

He can't even tell the truth about his own hair. Donald, you grew it long in the back and you comb it all the way up and over the top to the front. It's too obvious to lie about and get away with. And it looks terrible. How's the birth certificate investigation coming? Any big breakthroughs? No? Oh.

May 11, 2011 12:41 pm at 12:41 pm |