Trump reveals best orgasm, rejects comb-over classification
May 11th, 2011

Trump reveals best orgasm, rejects comb-over classification

(CNN) - Ever wanted to know the climactic details of real estate mogul Donald Trump's bed time activities? What about the secret behind his famous mane? It may all be TMI but …

When asked in a new interview with Rolling Stone about his most memorable orgasm, the potential 2012 candidate said: "Well, always the children. And this building, Trump Tower."

And what about his morning routine?

After sleeping in "the undies," never "the formality" of pajamas, he brushes his teeth, goes to the bathroom and gets in the shower to wash his famous hair.

"What I do is, wash it with Head and Shoulders. I don't dry it, though. I let it dry by itself," Trump said in the article set to publish on May 26th. "It takes about an hour."

Then he reads the paper and watches television, "I then comb my hair."

"Yes, I do use a comb," Trump said. "Do I comb it forward? No, I don't comb it forward."

"I actually don't have a bad hairline. When you think about it, it's not bad. I mean, I get a lot of credit for comb-overs. But it's not really a comb-over," Trump added. "It's sort of a little bit forward and back. I've combed it the same way for years. Same thing, every time."

He also addressed his famous fear of germs and how that would affect a presidential campaign, which usually requires quite a bit of hand shaking.

"Over the years, I've shaken many hands, and I have no problem shaking hands," Trump said. "But it's not a health thing. With the germs, it's not a question of 'maybe' – they have been proven, you can catch colds. You catch problems."

Trump has said he will make a presidential announcement by June, after his reality show "Celebrity Apprentice" wraps in May.

Filed under: Donald Trump
  1. Chumlee

So if you want to look like the "freak show" Trump, just call him up for his hair info?

Come on CNN – there is a lot of news out there, and Trump is not news

May 11, 2011 12:42 pm at 12:42 pm |
  2. Shane Botwin

Republicans, meet your front runner. When he orgasms, he thinks of children and a building.

May 11, 2011 12:46 pm at 12:46 pm |
  3. Zog

They have similar faces, but Yoda definitely has better hair. But the Force is not strong in the Donald.

May 11, 2011 12:46 pm at 12:46 pm |
  4. TheTeacherThePreacher

The Trump Hair Mystery laid to rest, I can now die fulfilled.

May 11, 2011 12:47 pm at 12:47 pm |
  5. Indy

"Sex Lies and Combovers" This was the most useless news I have read in years. Hopefully he will be bankrupt again before he puts his sidehow circus act in the running.

May 11, 2011 12:47 pm at 12:47 pm |
  6. Dave

Hairline? I don't think he has a hair line. I want proof. I want to see it so I know myself.

May 11, 2011 12:47 pm at 12:47 pm |
  7. Joe from CT, not Lieberman

OK, we need someone to tap into the security system this paranoid nutjob probably has installed, and watch the videos to determine the "truth" about his hair. As far as his candidacy goes, once NBC announces his program has been renewed, we will no longer hear about his presidential ambitions. As an official non-candidate at that point, he will realize that outside the small group of yessir people surrounding him, no one will care about what he has to say anymore.

May 11, 2011 12:47 pm at 12:47 pm |
  8. Jilli

Trumps 15 minutes are over. Thank goodness.

May 11, 2011 12:49 pm at 12:49 pm |
  9. EJ

Under President Obama, a calm, cool, collected leadership style has returned to the nation.

Competence and intellectual rigor is central to decision making once again.

Really? That is someones description of Barry? Calm, cool, collected and competent? The only four C's he's ever earned were probably his grades at Columbia.

You liberals are in never, never land. Sad.

May 11, 2011 12:50 pm at 12:50 pm |
  10. lynn

Forget about his stupid looks and hair. Ask about what he promised, his financial records if Obama produced his long form birth certificate. Put your big money where your big mouth is, let the public decide who is presidential material.

May 11, 2011 12:52 pm at 12:52 pm |
  11. FRANK - LAS VEGAS

I guess everyone in America except Trump can spot a comb-over when we see one, and you sir, excuse me, excuse me, have a comb-over. The other very disturbing thing he said, "Well, always the children". I sure hope that doesn't mean what it sounds like, is Trump having sex with children???

May 11, 2011 12:53 pm at 12:53 pm |
  12. Olaf Big

"Orgasm – always the children"? This does not sound quite normal, even if he obviously does not mean it the way it sounds. Publicly saying things that sound really-really odd is not a good start for presidential camplaign, and neither does extreme focus on hair-care.

May 11, 2011 12:54 pm at 12:54 pm |
  13. Democrat Class Warfare - Destroying the economy, destroying the country

So it would appear that Donald Trump is CNN's new Sarah Palin replacement for news drivel... just wonderful.

If you're going to ask Republicans about this stuff then to be fair, objective and balanced you will need to ask the same of Obama. I eagerly await his answers but I somehow doubt you'll ask them.

May 11, 2011 12:55 pm at 12:55 pm |
  14. Roscoe

Finally, a presidential candidate that can be consider the intellectual equal of Sarah Palin.

May 11, 2011 12:57 pm at 12:57 pm |
  15. BeverlyNC

Come on CNN – ENOUGH OF TRUMP and his lack of character, integrity and open racism. He is a total arrogant jerk who you should STOP covering. He is a failure. His TV show is a failure – lowest rating in TV last week – and he is just a sick joke. NO MORE OF TRUMP – WE DON'T CARE

AND....HOW ABOUT NO REPORTING ON LAUGHABLE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES UNTIL THEY FIND ONE WITH ANY MORALS, VALUES, HONESTY OR LEADERSHIP ABILITY. HOW ABOUT MORE REPORTING ON HOW MUCH PRESIDENT HAS ACCOMPLISHED FOR OUR NATION IN THE PAST 2 YEARS???? 212 NEW LAWS THAT HELP THE PEOPLE TO BE EXACT!!

May 11, 2011 12:59 pm at 12:59 pm |
  16. once upon a horse

wow I find myself agreeing with something DemocraticClass Warfare said...that must mean something is REALLY wrong with this picture.

May 11, 2011 12:59 pm at 12:59 pm |
  17. jaywingfuller

Utterly worthless information about an utterly worthless person. Where are your financials, Donny?

May 11, 2011 12:59 pm at 12:59 pm |
  18. Marie MD

I am glad that he has nothing better to do with his sorry arse life than to waste one hour a day on that thing he calls hair.
    We hear nothing after that famous shellacking a week ago and now his big news is his hair?????
    The President said it best . . . Glad that he doesn't have to make decisions between keeping bussey and meatloaf. All he has in his plate is comforting tornado victims, visitinv ms giffords in florida, going to a dinner to make fun of this idiot and then finding and killing bin laden (yes, those courageous Seals did it but he gave the go ahead order). Something this trumper will never be able to do in his bankrupted life.

May 11, 2011 12:59 pm at 12:59 pm |
  19. OKTOGO77

Such "presidential" material he is....yessiree!

May 11, 2011 01:02 pm at 1:02 pm |
  20. ChrisB

As a country we are engaged in three traditional military conflicts (Irak, Afghanistan, Libya), countless non-traditional conflicts (war on terror, war on drugs...) are suffering from a stagnant economy, are falling behind in the international education ratings, cannot get our act together in the health care arena, are suffering from an aging and crumbling physical infrastructure, and have genuinely ill informed discussions on our national budget and debt. Yet the news fit to report by reputable news outlets revolves around Mr. Trump's hair, Ms. Lohan's "shopping" habits, the next contestant to be kicked off Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, ....
    We should not be surprised that we are falling behind internationally, that our children are developing the wrong ideas about life, and that the American Dream is rapidly becoming a concept of the past. When will we wake up and find a more realistic balance between individual fun and national responsibility.

May 11, 2011 01:02 pm at 1:02 pm |
  21. Gabe

Sick and tired of this fool

May 11, 2011 01:05 pm at 1:05 pm |
  22. Brian

I agree with Susan. Trump-Palin. This nut job could never get elected. Yes, I know it's not news. I love seeing him make a fool out of himself, however.

May 11, 2011 01:09 pm at 1:09 pm |
  23. fernace

This is a man who should be the "poster boy" for the fact that money can't buy you class! He has absolutely none! Also, I hope he means the best orgasms were achieved during the conceptions of his children, not while having sex with children! But what can you expect from an inarticulate megalomaniac. He wont run for president, he's just cleaning up all the free $ & publicity hes getting. He's pretended to run many times before, it's an easy couple of mil to him. He' too lazy to do the actual work of campaigning. It would cut in on his coiffure routine!

May 11, 2011 01:09 pm at 1:09 pm |
  24. moonray44

This takes the cake. What will Trump reveal next? Which of his moles on his body sprout hairs? This guy has made a fool of himself. If he runs for President, he will only help Obama win a 2nd term.

May 11, 2011 01:13 pm at 1:13 pm |
  25. Mark

Amazing, Trump becomes more of an idiot every day. Maybe he's going senile.

May 11, 2011 01:14 pm at 1:14 pm |