Trump reveals best orgasm, rejects comb-over classification
May 11th, 2011

Trump reveals best orgasm, rejects comb-over classification

(CNN) - Ever wanted to know the climactic details of real estate mogul Donald Trump's bed time activities? What about the secret behind his famous mane? It may all be TMI but …

When asked in a new interview with Rolling Stone about his most memorable orgasm, the potential 2012 candidate said: "Well, always the children. And this building, Trump Tower."

And what about his morning routine?

After sleeping in "the undies," never "the formality" of pajamas, he brushes his teeth, goes to the bathroom and gets in the shower to wash his famous hair.

"What I do is, wash it with Head and Shoulders. I don't dry it, though. I let it dry by itself," Trump said in the article set to publish on May 26th. "It takes about an hour."

Then he reads the paper and watches television, "I then comb my hair."

"Yes, I do use a comb," Trump said. "Do I comb it forward? No, I don't comb it forward."

"I actually don't have a bad hairline. When you think about it, it's not bad. I mean, I get a lot of credit for comb-overs. But it's not really a comb-over," Trump added. "It's sort of a little bit forward and back. I've combed it the same way for years. Same thing, every time."

He also addressed his famous fear of germs and how that would affect a presidential campaign, which usually requires quite a bit of hand shaking.

"Over the years, I've shaken many hands, and I have no problem shaking hands," Trump said. "But it's not a health thing. With the germs, it's not a question of 'maybe' – they have been proven, you can catch colds. You catch problems."

Trump has said he will make a presidential announcement by June, after his reality show "Celebrity Apprentice" wraps in May.

Filed under: Donald Trump
  1. angryoldguy

Sorry, "EJ", but I think anyone who supports "Captain Combover" for POTUS is in never-never land already! Seems to me like you beat everyone there! (As for his "always the children" remark, I think he's making a statement about his bullish sexual endurance & potentcy! GAG!!!) His remark about "the tower" is nothing more than a phallic phantasy!

May 11, 2011 01:17 pm at 1:17 pm |
  2. librarian

Everybody knows that the clown has a dead fox on his head.

May 11, 2011 01:18 pm at 1:18 pm |
  3. Jim Brodie

Some secrets are best left untold...

May 11, 2011 01:24 pm at 1:24 pm |
  4. closetiguana

Trump the Chump proves that you can be wealthy and still be white trash.

May 11, 2011 01:24 pm at 1:24 pm |
  5. bkrane

Is this gentleman an animal or plant?
    Can plants run for office?

May 11, 2011 01:24 pm at 1:24 pm |
  6. Maryann

His most memorable orgasm was 'the children'?

Ummmmm....

May 11, 2011 01:25 pm at 1:25 pm |
  7. vet in texas

Wait.....weren't alot of the usual suspects on these tickers initially contemplating this guy? "he knows how to run a business", "he tells it like it is".........now I see how W. got elected twice after cooking the books, invading the wrong country, making us more vulnerable to attack by stretching the military so thin we couldn't even save our own people in disasters (New Orleans)......Leading by gut feelings, morals, etc. does not make a good leader, see 43's tenure. Facts, long term thinking, law, and history are the only things that should be used. That my friends is why we are broke now. You can give me 14.3 trillion reasons now, but you must be able to give me 11 trillion reasons first!

May 11, 2011 01:28 pm at 1:28 pm |
  8. Jude

entertain the masses with assinine stuff. it's fun to read at times, like the comic section of humanity. $$$$ gets you allot of airtime.

May 11, 2011 01:30 pm at 1:30 pm |
  9. tom

Elmer Fudd could beat ubama. It wont take much brains.

May 11, 2011 01:30 pm at 1:30 pm |
  10. Sharon

I think I'm going to be sick. Trump in his undies? No, thanks.
    And what about the orgasms? Was he answering for "organisms?"

May 11, 2011 01:36 pm at 1:36 pm |
  11. Cathy

Anyobne else offended by the orgasm question itself? Is that what you ask a presidential candidate? Anyone with any sense of what's appropriate should have refused to play that game.

May 11, 2011 01:40 pm at 1:40 pm |
  12. MiddleOfTheRoad

He's definitely presidential material. Right up there with Palin and Bachmann.

By the way, I'm still waiting for the results of his birth certificate hunt.

May 11, 2011 01:42 pm at 1:42 pm |
  13. Ryan

In a completly unrelated note; President Obama's approval rating is now at 60% according to the AP.

May 11, 2011 01:42 pm at 1:42 pm |
  14. Bette

What hair?

May 11, 2011 01:45 pm at 1:45 pm |
  15. Stephen in Bedford, TX

Why is he still wasting space on the "Ticker" when it has been determined that he will not run and will not get the nomination and will not be elected president? His ratings on NBC have dropped like a rock, President Obama showed his birth certificate and authorized the the SEALs to take out bin Laden all while Trump and his lackeys were trying to tear down the president. There are a lot of more important issues and truly important people to cover than this clown.

May 11, 2011 01:47 pm at 1:47 pm |
  16. Ol' Lefty

Breaking news! The Donald is an idiot. Film at 11.

May 11, 2011 01:49 pm at 1:49 pm |
  17. ward

We demand to see your bald spot! We demand proof you don't comb over!!!!!

May 11, 2011 01:50 pm at 1:50 pm |
  18. EddyL

Trump is a pig.

May 11, 2011 01:50 pm at 1:50 pm |
  19. Beadles

Like Ells asked in another post, what the heck did The Chump mean by saying "always the children" in response to the question about his best orgasm? The guy is an absolute IDIOT.

And, as asked by Lynn – where are his financial records which he promised to reveal if President Obama produced his long-form birth certificate?

Oh why do we keep sensationalizing trash like him, Paris Hilton, etc.? Yes, I'm guilty of reading about them – but it's always done in the hopes that I'll learn of some redeeming value they possess.

May 11, 2011 01:54 pm at 1:54 pm |
  20. Michael in Houston

How sad for America.....that the best we can come up for the highest office in the land, in the greatest free country on the planet, with a history of such great leaders and profound generations, is the likes of this..of a Palin...of a Bachmann..,of Gingrich...a Santorum.....you be careful America.....your flirting with installing the smallest among us into leadership. That we parade these fools in front of our God, in front of the world is a tragedy. And its not in the slightest bit funny.

May 11, 2011 01:54 pm at 1:54 pm |
  21. Really???

And if he combs it just right, it almost covers the scars from his labotomy.

May 11, 2011 01:54 pm at 1:54 pm |
  22. ward

@ EJ – ahhhh....do the Republican front runners embarrass you? No wonder you try to discredit Obama.

Obama/Biden 2012, Hillary Clinton 2016
    – A Republican never again.

May 11, 2011 01:56 pm at 1:56 pm |
  23. S. In California - Obama 2012

Did anyone else hear his show has LOST over a million viewers? Some presidential material.

May 11, 2011 02:01 pm at 2:01 pm |
  24. sunsohot

it disturbs me that I actually read this article.......

May 11, 2011 02:02 pm at 2:02 pm |
  25. chuck

THIS is what a potential GOP prez candidate talks about, his balding and "non comb-over,(which it is). What a pathetic candidate. The GOP is a laughing stock, Yeah go ahead and run Trump, see how that works for Ya..GO OBAMA 2012-you are in!!!!!

May 11, 2011 02:03 pm at 2:03 pm |