(CNN) – While the presidential waiting game continues, potential and declared 2012 GOP candidates are off on various travels this week, mostly in presidential-contest states.
- Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich: Washington, D.C.: The Christian Science Monitor Breakfast
- Former U.S. Ambassador to China Jon Huntsman: Durham, New Hampshire: House Party; Kennebunkport, Maine: Lunch with former President George H.W. Bush and former first lady Barbara Bush
- Texas Rep. Ron Paul: Ankeny, Iowa: Appearance
- Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty: Des Moines, Iowa: Formally enters the presidential race
- Pawlenty: Coral Gables, Florida: Facebook town hall; media availability
- Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum: St. Johns Country, Florida: GOP dinner
- Gingrich: Derry, New Hampshire: Town hall at medical center; Manchester, New Hampshire: Reception at home of Ovide Lamontagne
- Pawlenty: Washington, D.C.: Media availability at CATO institute
- Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann: Des Moines, Iowa: Speaks at Spring Robb Kelley Dinner
- Gingrich: Manchester, New Hampshire: Interview on WGIR Radio; Portsmouth, New Hampshire: Speaks at Seacoast Federation of Republican Women; Conway, New Hampshire: Meet-and-greet and plant tour
- Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney: Des Moines, Iowa: Speech at Historical Building
- Santorum: Washington, D.C.: Speaks about the role of the church in promoting Democracy in Latin America followed by a media availability
– CNN Political Coverage Manager Steve Brusk contributed to this report.
OK GOP, let's get this campaign going! Time to send the socialist in the Whitehouse packing! Remember the two keys to success: Obama's miserable record of failure with the economy and the repeal and replacement of his unconstitutional healthcare entiitlement plan. Hammer it home! Replace the inexperienced community organizer with somebody that knows what they are doing and who understands the Constitution.
Who cares ? They wont ever get my vote again ! I'm with the democrat's now because at least they care about the middle class !
The Circus hits the road.. What an absolutely absurd bunch of people that will make this 2012 run one of the most pathetic showings the Republicans have ever put in front of the American people.
Obama is smiling.
Yawn...what a bunch of do nothing, don't rock the boat phonies. Only Ron Paul has any guts to think outside the box.
Of course the Republican Establishment would never pick someone like Ron Paul that opposes the corrupt military-industrial complex. Not to mention selling-out America to the Big $ lobbyists that can care less about what's best for the people.
The extreme crony conservative clown cult tour continues!