Palin to news media: Catch me if you can
May 31st, 2011

Palin to news media: Catch me if you can

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania (CNN) - Sarah Palin is going rogue again. Want to cover the potential Republican presidential candidate? Better bring your running shoes.

Unlike most carefully choreographed presidential campaigns that routinely release detailed candidate schedules, Palin's staff is keeping most of the national news media in the dark about her political action committee's bus tour this week.

FULL STORY

Filed under: 2012 • Sarah Palin
  1. Anonymous

This is such presidential behavior. NOT.

May 31, 2011 12:21 pm at 12:21 pm |
  2. Palin Power

Behold our next and greatest President Sarah Palin! She is the true Messiah and Savior of this country. Only she has the power and ability to completely fix this whole mess and make America truly great again! President Palin is truly chosen by God Herself as the Godsend of this world! We will become the Palination and be forever lead and ruled by white conservative women starting with Sarah Palin!

May 31, 2011 12:23 pm at 12:23 pm |
  3. GI Joe

Hey – we played that game on the playground when I was in 1st grade. WOW – she IS LEARNING HOW TO DO SOMETHING.

May 31, 2011 12:24 pm at 12:24 pm |
  4. Palin Power

President Sarah Palin will completely purify and clean up the corruption of our lamestream media and expose their PINKO Leftist Socialist Commie Liberal Agenda. The media WILL get Palinized and be a true conservative media.

May 31, 2011 12:27 pm at 12:27 pm |
  5. FM

Anyone who does differently from what other people do, is always put on own category. I do wonder why the media can not figure out this and leave her as she is!

May 31, 2011 12:29 pm at 12:29 pm |
  6. Anonymous

@FM – someone making a fool of themselves in nothing new. She is not in her own category.

May 31, 2011 12:33 pm at 12:33 pm |
  7. Name Creole

THIS IS SO SAD!!!!!!!! And the right want's this person to be________ I can't even say it. The Republican party is Crazy and wake up people we have to work hard to keep these clowns from trying to run our country. Obama/Biden 2012 and we need the house back. Pluse hold the Senate......Let's get to Work!!!!!

May 31, 2011 12:42 pm at 12:42 pm |
  8. Marry

CNN, please, let it be!

May 31, 2011 12:44 pm at 12:44 pm |
  9. California Conservative

The media's "love to hate" Palin continues...............................

May 31, 2011 12:45 pm at 12:45 pm |
  10. Sandra, Atl

Like anyone really cares where you go Sarah!

May 31, 2011 12:47 pm at 12:47 pm |
  11. Anthony

Palin said that this is an educational tour to showcase the nation's founding values. Of course, since the press is not there to cover Palin (The press does not know where she is on any given day or where she is going), no one will learn the lessons Palin is teaching. She is on a secret publicity tour. It only makes sense if you are a Republican and watch FOX News.

May 31, 2011 12:47 pm at 12:47 pm |
  12. MPeters

Two things.

One: I'm fairly certain she's keeping FOX in the loop as to where she is. Also, I'm fairly certain they are the only news outlet being granted on-bus access.

Two: If she isn't going to give the news media a schedule, then maybe the news media SHOULDN'T COVER HER BECAUSE SHE ISN'T NEWSWORTHY! If and when she becomes a candidate, cover her. Then she becomes relevant. Until then, she's a paid pundit for Fox and nothing more. Stop idolizing her. CNN, your coverage yesterday of her "coming to Gettysburg" was pathetic.

May 31, 2011 12:49 pm at 12:49 pm |
  13. California Conservative

Democrats complained about Palin being the VP and voted in Wikileaks Biden. Chopped of their nose to spite their face.

Amazing.

May 31, 2011 12:50 pm at 12:50 pm |
  14. Steve, New York City

Palin – please go away – you are a tiresome idiot.

May 31, 2011 12:50 pm at 12:50 pm |
  15. FM

@Anonymous - What Sarah is doing is different from what other contenders-to-be are doing. For me this is quite new and not normal. If she is making a fool of herself then she belongs to her own category!

May 31, 2011 12:51 pm at 12:51 pm |
  16. sanders.mackenzie@ymail.com

We just love the republicans that make themselves look stupid they make voting so easy OBAMA 2012!! Easily GOP U GUYS ARE A JOKE!!!

May 31, 2011 12:53 pm at 12:53 pm |
  17. AAA

If you were politically capable the right people will follow you. Right now you should keep running because you have nothing to say. when you have something concrete and a vision you can stop running. Till then do not stop.

May 31, 2011 12:57 pm at 12:57 pm |
  18. MPeters

@Anthony: I totally agree with your assessment; with one exception: She isn't doing any "history teaching" lessons along the way. And if she is, they have some kind of conservative spin to it as opposed to an ACTUAL history lesson with just the facts of what happened. Example: Most Founding Fathers were deists. I'm fairly certain she thinks that deists means Christians. She'd be wrong.

May 31, 2011 12:58 pm at 12:58 pm |
  19. Peter E

Why is the media still covering a political has-been, QUITTER and loser? NOBODY CARES!!!

May 31, 2011 01:14 pm at 1:14 pm |
  20. J

Lets cut to the chase, Sarah Palin is not running for President. She's doing the same thing Trump did, which is to get lots of publicity, because at the end of the day more publicity equals more money. I do think that who ever ends up being the main Republican Candidate in 2012, Sarah Palin will back them. I think that Michele Bachmann will run for President, but the person to really watch out for is Jon Huntsman. I think Pres. Obama will decisevely defeat the other Republican Candidates, but with Huntsman, I think the 2012 Election could be close; or that he could possibly beat Pres. Obama. Even though Huntsman seems like a nice guy, I hope none of them Republicans win. I think it means bad news for the country if they do.

May 31, 2011 01:17 pm at 1:17 pm |
  21. dep

Better start studying basic American History Palin, I would,nt take all your money, To Be You!!!! The comedy has began again! lol? The Main Media will catch you,don,t worry,be calm. Ha The Big Boys are waiting for your answers?

May 31, 2011 01:28 pm at 1:28 pm |
  22. VA VERY Ex Republican

OK I promised not to comment but I just can't. this woman knows how to drive me insane. Joe and Jane, I guess I found a way to get through to you assuming your think brains can at least consume what I am about to say. Sarah is using YOU for profit and here us the proof. Sarah is 47 years old born on Feb 11, 1964. If we assume the impossible case scenario that she made $100,000 per average per year from the day she was born till today and she paid zero dollar in taxes, she did not spend a single dollar, not even a penny then Sarah should have $4.7 million plus interest and let us say she earned $1 million in interest so total of $5.7 million. So can someone please tell me how she managed to earn over $15 million in 2009 and 2010 and God knows how much she will make in 2011. of course I did not pull the minimum $15 million figure out of my you know what since her tax records will prove that if she ever decide to run so Mr. Joe and Miss/Ms. Jane, if this is not profiting from your suffering then can you Sarah Palin is one of us supporters tell me what is it then???? if you can come up with a more convincing and logical answer than she is really profiting from my suffering then you are 100 million times smart than me and all the dumb turned to independent because of Mrs. Palin (See I did not even use the famous Sarah Airhead nickname and I called her Mrs. Palin)

May 31, 2011 01:46 pm at 1:46 pm |
  23. pc

such a pathetic woman! she looks like street trash. god help those that think this sick,low class person could ever represent this great nation. who is watching her little down baby? she never shows him in any of her photo opps. has he been forgtten now that she doesn't need to parade him around for attention? all her children simply look rough around the edges as if they are never really scrubbed down clean. what a sad role model.

May 31, 2011 01:47 pm at 1:47 pm |
  24. Al-NY,NY

PalinPower..............get help. You need it BADLY.

May 31, 2011 01:51 pm at 1:51 pm |
  25. GI Joe

She's taking a vacation. Period. Paid for BY YOUR MONEY DONATED TO HER PAC.

How many expenses paid vacations do YOU get??

May 31, 2011 01:56 pm at 1:56 pm |