(CNN) - While the presidential waiting game continues, potential and declared 2012 GOP candidates are traveling this week, mostly in early presidential-contest states.
- Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum: Somerset, Pennsylvania: Officially declares his candidacy for president
- Former Godfather’s Pizza CEO Herman Cain: Iowa at Sioux Center, Pell and Iowa City: Delivers lectures as part of the Family Leader Lecture Series
- Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney: New York City: Appears on CNN’s “Piers Morgan Tonight”
- Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty: Chicago: Delivers an economic speech
- Santorum: Des Moines, Iowa: Interview with WHO Radio; West Des Moines, Iowa: Visits the Informed Choices Clinic
- Santorum: Amherst, New Hampshire: Meet and greet; Manchester, New Hampshire: Signs the Taxpayer Protection Pledge
- Cain: New York City: Speaks at the RGGI on the Run Rally (Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative)
- Cain: Manchester, New Hampshire: Appears on CNN’s “State of the Union”; Greenfield, New Hampshire: Attends a GOP picnic
- Gingrich: Los Angeles, California: Delivers an address on the Middle East and U.S. foreign policy
– CNN Political Coverage Manager Steve Brusk contributed to this report
– On Monday, June 13, CNN will host the first New Hampshire Republican Presidential Debate, live from Manchester, NH at 8 p.m. ET. Follow all the issues and campaign news leading up to the debate on CNNPolitics.com and @cnnpolitics on Twitter.
Run ignoramuses, run. Waste money like it's free.
Any idiot that gives their hard-earned money for these people to spread their false-hoods and hate is truly an idiot.
Good luck to one and all because these folks are anywhere from boring to super boring to why bother wasting your time.
I will say that, where's pat robertson when you need him to explain to us an act of god (in his sick mind) . . . . . . that woman buys a house in AZ and they have the worst fires in years, she goes to MA and they have a once in a lifetime tornadoes, wherever she ends up Mother Nature tries to blow her away.
These so called candidates need to make sure they are nowhere near her. Keep your visits a secret or she will do what she did to romney who only had a handful of people. Paul Revere lives on . . . . . :) well, maybe not exactly as it happened with those arms and those bells.
are we bored yet?
Has Santorum decided which is his legal residency? (He doesn't want to be sued again, probably can't afford it).
Has Cain learned that "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" is in the Declaration of Independence and not the
Gingrich? Talk about "Weinergate". His "policy" is foreign to most decent men.
Romney: The guy who took over corporations, downsized them, then sent jobs overseas; or is this the guy who
liked mandated health care before he didn't; or is this the guy who got bulldozed by the Village Idiot? Oh, he is one and
the same guy.
And, Pawlenty– no words necessary.
"Rollin', rolllin', rollin' down the river" of dreams, I mean, nightmares.
They are moving around. That is nice, but have they something worthwhile to say? Is there something more than just the same old thing of let business do what it wants because it will all work out? I can't stand that because it doesn't always work.
Let the destroy medicare tour begin!!!!!!!!!!1
WoW!,, Why don't all these idiots put all that money that they're spending campaining on a lost cause to some good use, pledge it to some charities and non-profit organizations like the Red Cross, The Salvation Army, that are helping our homeless and our childrens healthy lunch programs at under funded schools that need the help to overcome some of these budget shortfalls. My family says if my wife and I were to win the lotto that we would donate the majority of it to organizations that help those that need help with food clothing and even emergency shelter. There are so many areas that need financial help in this country and even in their own neighborhoods, and therse boooooozos throw their money away on a lost cause like campainging against A Man that is doing the best he can while still fifgting the party of NO with a smile on his face and an attitude that , Yes We Can,,, do whatever it takes to turn this country around again. God bless President Obama , his administration and all those that are doing the right thing for this country. Give me the money that is being spent on campaigning and see what good I will do with it for those that are less fortunate than me.
Here is the bumpersticker speak for those voters in WVA, Indiana, western PA, Ohio, Kentucky, Missouri, Tennessee,
Romney – A "Fire-er" Not a "Hirer-er".
Hit the road PUBS and don't you come back No More, No More, No More, No More!!!
Hit the road PUBS – And don't expect to SCORE!!!!!
What 'cha SAID?????? – Hit the road PUBS!!!
And don't you EXPECT to SCORE!!!!! lmao.............THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!!