Huma Abedin is not a typical congressional wife
June 7th, 2011

Huma Abedin is not a typical congressional wife

(CNN) - When Rep. Anthony Weiner admitted Monday to sending inappropriate messages and photos "of an explicit nature" to women online, his wife of 11 months was not standing at his side. Huma Abedin was with another politician, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Abedin, 34, began working for Clinton as a White House intern in 1996, eventually becoming the former first lady's traveling chief of staff - or "body man" - during her campaign for the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination.

FULL STORY

Filed under: Anthony Weiner
  1. Huh?

And like Hillary Clinton, Huma Abedin has extremely poor taste in men.

June 7, 2011 03:56 pm at 3:56 pm |
  2. gt

the girl form texas... no wonder weiner was tweeting ...humna not so much...

June 7, 2011 04:19 pm at 4:19 pm |
  3. Marie MD

@huh? and you have a very short memory (sandofrd, craig, ensign, gringrich, too many rethugs too little time to post).
    I am not saying that what he did was right but the rethugs have plenty of skeletons in their closet. Heck they have full cadavers tryuing to get out. while running on family values and bible thumping.
    I don't know much about wiener but I doubt he lied about being a choir boy . . . . . you know what I mean!

June 7, 2011 04:35 pm at 4:35 pm |
  4. Democrat Swamp Inspector

Sounds like a women who deserves much more than a lying weiner. Dump the loser before he puts you through a lifetime of this humiliating rubbish.

June 7, 2011 04:46 pm at 4:46 pm |
  5. Nini

Don't worry once Weiner resigns, I am sure CNN has room for him next Eliot Spitzer.
    I guess it is a requirement to be scumbag in order to get in.

June 7, 2011 04:50 pm at 4:50 pm |
  6. Bee

She is a beautiful woman. I guess he could not fit her in the room with his ego.

June 7, 2011 04:51 pm at 4:51 pm |
  7. diridi

My advise, just forget and forgive....o.k, be happy together ever after....o.k, Life is too short, you can not drag, nag....just enjoy the life as it is...time will heal....true...good luck...God bless you both....my advise to wiener, do not fool around with women other than yours..be like Chinese, and Indians...o.k, ...

June 7, 2011 04:54 pm at 4:54 pm |
  8. kat

Funny, but didn't Pelosi "clean the swamp" ?

June 7, 2011 05:00 pm at 5:00 pm |
  9. Huh?

@Marie

My memory is better than yours.
    Do a Google search of Representative Chris Lee, R-NY. He pulled a similar stunt as Weiner and resigned before the end of the day.
    It is 5:12 pm and Weiner has not yet resigned.

June 7, 2011 05:12 pm at 5:12 pm |
  10. Bill from GA

"Former President Bill Clinton officiated at their July 2010 wedding."

There's the problem. That ol' rascal, Bill.

Bad influence.