(CNN) - 2012 Republican presidential candidates are traveling this week, mostly in early presidential-contest states. Here's a look at where they're headed:
- Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota: Indianola, Iowa: Tours a plant and speaks to workers
- Former Godfather's Pizza CEO Herman Cain: Urbandale and Davenport, Iowa: Opens his state campaign headquarters, makes a speech
- Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich: Pella and Iowa City, Iowa: Does interviews and appears at Family Leader Lecture Series
- Former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman: Greer, South Carolina: Appears at an evening barbecue
- Gingrich: Charleston, South Carolina: Conducts radio interviews and addresses a Charleston Tea Party town hall
- Huntsman: Greenville, South Carolina: Makes an announcement at the Clemson University International Center for Automotive Research
- Former Sen. Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania: Conway, South Carolina: Appears at Republican fundraiser
- Gingrich: Charleston: Delivers morning speech to electric cooperative
- Cain: New York: Conducts media interviews
- Santorum: Myrtle Beach, Spartanburg and Rock Hill, South Carolina: Campaigns and speaks at a town hall at Winthrop University
- Cain: Murfreesboro, Tennessee: Speaks at We are America rally
- Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani: Hampton, New Hampshire: Addresses Seacoast Republican Women's luncheon
- Rep. Ron Paul of Texas: Fort Dodge, Iowa: Appearance
- Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney: New Hampshire: Expected to return to the state
- Cain: Las Vegas: Speaks at Freedom Fest
- Gingrich: Iowa: Returns to the state, Friday through Sunday
- National Governors Association (Friday-Sunday): Salt Lake City, Utah: Huntsman expected to attend
– CNN Political Coverage Manager Steve Brusk contributed to this report.
I wish them the best. For teh GOP election my money is on Backmann or Paul.
Gingrich and Guiliani, what a hot mess. I wonder if they signed the Republicans "marriage pledge". LOL
perhaps the more they hit the road the sooner we will know who are the 2012ers and who are the 2016ers. BTW have these folks shown their official birth certificates yet? Might as well get that out of the way.