(CNN) - 2012 Republican presidential candidates are traveling this week, mostly in early presidential-contest states. Here's a look at where they're headed:
- Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota: Manchester and Maquoketa, Iowa: Rally and town hall meeting
- Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich: Manchester, New Hampshire and Lexington, Massachusetts: Meets with workers at a company and screens his documentary
- Rep. Ron Paul of Texas: Ames and Cedar Rapids, Iowa: Holds campaign events
- Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty: Davenport, Muscatine and Mouth Pleasant, Iowa: Holds town halls and attends a hog roast party fundraiser
- Former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman: Hanover, New Hampshire: Addresses Dartmouth College's "Leading Voices in Politics and Policy" series
- Pawlenty: Fairfield, Washington, Ottumwa, Osceola and Des Moines, Iowa: Meet and greets and addresses a county GOP meeting
- Former Sen. Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania: Ankeny, Boone, Ft. Dodge, Storm Lake and Sibley, Iowa: Town halls as party of his "Courage to Fight for American Values" tour of Iowa and speaks at a local picnic
- Former Godfather's Pizza CEO Herman Cain: Concord, New Hampshire: Tapes a radio interview and meets with conservative leader Ovide Lamontagne
- Gingrich: Atlanta, Georgia: Tours the Genesis Shelter and visits a phone bank at his campaign headquarters
- Pawlenty: Urbandale, Story City, Huxley and Ankeny, Iowa: Makes a speech, attends meet and greets and holds a town hall
- Santorum: Onawa, Missouri Valley, Council Bluffs and Des Moines, Iowa: Holds town hall meetings, attends a county fair and a house party
- Bachmann: Washington, D.C. Addresses the National Press Club
- Cain: New York, New York: Appears on Comedy Central's "Colbert Report"
- Pawlenty: Jefferson, Carroll, Cherokee and Sioux City, Iowa: Attends meet-and-greets and holds a town hall
- Santorum: Ottumwa, Fort Madison, Burlington and Mount Pleasant, Iowa: Holds town halls
- Cain: Addresses the College Republican Convention in Washington, D.C. via Skype
- Huntsman: Washington, D.C.: Addresses the College Republican Convention
- Michigan Rep. Thaddeus McCotter: Washington, D.C.: Addresses the College Republican Convention
- Paul: Iowa: Begins tea party tour
- Pawlenty: Council Bluffs, Iowa: Holds meet-and-greet
- Cain: Olmstead Falls, Ohio; St. Louis, Missouri: Attends county GOP picnic and speaks at Smart Girl Summit
- Gingrich: Decorah, Iowa: Campaigns
- Paul: Iowa: Campaigns
- Santorum: Osceola, Indianola, Winterset, Dexter and Des Moines, Iowa: Holds events
– CNN's Steve Brusk and Alison Harding contributed to this report.
A Perry-Bachmann ticket would crush Obama-Biden. I would love to see Perry and Bachmann debate Obama. It would be embarrassing for B. Hussein Obama.
2012ers circus hits the road as they wait for the rest of the clowns to join them and then we'll have the greatest circus in the world.
Sweet Love of all things holy and decent – you do realize that Iowa Caucuses are 196 days from now, right? All thiis obsessive tracking of who is where and said what about whom is already old. We have to endure this for another 196 days?
Ron Paul is the only plausable candidate for the republicans. If people think he is a quack then I urge those people to go to youtube.com and do a search on Ron Paul. He has ran for the republican nomination in the past three presidential elections and stays consistant with his views. He wants to audit the federal reserve, he wants to get us out of the middle east immediately and I quote,"Stop militarily policing the globe." He wants to get rid of "big government" and get the government out of peoples private lives. He wants to stop the overtaxing and over regulating of small businesses in order to create jobs. He wants to cut spending and stop the inflation of our dollar. So many things that Americans can agree on but we still have uneducated people that will back Obama or back Romney because they watch too much mainstream media. I urge those people to do some research on the man and know who and what you're talking about before you write him off. He is the only one who will perform the duties of president honestly and openly!!! Ron Paul 2012!
While voters are waiting on congress to do someting for the country on Dept ceiling , Bachman is traveilling from town to town. Go do your jthe job that you was elected to do.
Who really cares? None of them are going to beat Obama in the election anyway.
I'll vote for any candidate that stays in DC working on America's future this week. Your campaign doesn't have to be expensive and flashy, and our deadline is a little more urgent. Don't tell us what you stand for. Show us.