August 17th, 2011

Rudy 2012 decision coming ... by September

(CNN) – Rudy Giuliani is still considering a presidential bid and said on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight" he will make a decision by the end of September.

But the former New York City mayor and 2008 Republican presidential candidate said he is not "any closer to a decision."

"I don't think I've changed my thinking about it very much," Giuliani said Tuesday. "I'm interested to see Gov. Perry's entrance into the race and what that does and what he has to say."

Watch Piers Morgan Live weeknights 9 p.m. ET. For the latest from Piers Morgan click here.

Filed under: 2012 • Rudy Giuliani • TV-Piers Morgan
  1. Independent In Albany

He has horrible judgement

August 17, 2011 08:29 am at 8:29 am |
  2. Michael tampa

Please Mr. 9/11 didn't you get the message last election?? STay home!

August 17, 2011 08:57 am at 8:57 am |
  3. Bradley

That's right, Rudy. Just keep milking 9/11 for all its worth.

August 17, 2011 08:59 am at 8:59 am |
  4. Rudy NYC

If you are looking or Guiliani to run, don't let your hopes rise too high. In order to make the ballots in all 50 states you really need to be in the race now, definitely before September gets here.

August 17, 2011 09:01 am at 9:01 am |
  5. "The GOP biggest deception is getting the Poor and Middle class to believe they are out to help them"

OMG!! dude go sit down!!!
    Yeah Rudy give Perry some advice on how you marched in the 08 campaigns like a lion and went out like a lamb!! LOL

August 17, 2011 09:01 am at 9:01 am |
  6. Dominican mama 4 Obama

-------------------------------------------------–
    You know Julie, if I felt compelled to run for president out of a fervent CIVIC desire to help and lead my country it wouldn't matter to me who else was running for the spot; my conviction that I would be able to best serve my country in this capacity would be all that it would take for me to make up my mind one way or another.
    You're still full it Julie.
    Obama 2012

August 17, 2011 09:02 am at 9:02 am |
  7. Al,NY-NY

big deal. Don't waste your time Ghouliani. You would lose your own state. Until your famous "tag line–noun, verb-9/11" your were NOT liked here and even afterwards your blatent using of that tragedy to promote yourself made it even worse

August 17, 2011 09:03 am at 9:03 am |
  8. Aj

Who keeps inviting this guy? UGH. Rudy: A stain on NYC.

August 17, 2011 09:09 am at 9:09 am |
  9. FM

Yes Rudy 9/11 is approaching and you want to remind people what you did a decade ago! And what about the years between? Nevertheless, dreaming is not bad, may be for another decade to come your dream will come true!

August 17, 2011 09:16 am at 9:16 am |
  10. JAB

He has nothing to really run on other than 9-11 and that is not enough.

August 17, 2011 09:18 am at 9:18 am |
  11. Phil in KC

Sure, why not? C'mon in Rudy, the water's fine. Just out of curiosity, though, what voting sector does he hope to pick up that none of the other candidates have nailed down? Moderate Republican? I think Huntsman has that one. Moderate Repblican from the northeast (who's trying to sound conservative)? Romney has that one. Big Business? Romney again. The anti-Tea Party wing of the Republican party? Any one of the candidates who has not so far aligned themselves with the Tea Party (again, mostly Romney & Huntsman – maybe Ron Paul).

August 17, 2011 09:26 am at 9:26 am |
  12. Diane Croad

yes to Rudy Giuliani...I think he would make a great president. I did watch him during the 911 and I think with horrific situation he did a great job. I don't think any one esle could have done it better. with the way this country is right now he will make some change for the better. He has the back bone and is very good at what he says and he don't make to many bad points about others. he says it the was it is and not sarcatic or finger pointing. I do wish he would get into the race soon. I will be there to help cuase right now I am leaning towards Rick Perry. so come on Rudy!!!!!!

August 17, 2011 09:48 am at 9:48 am |