Orlando (CNN) - Here are four things we learned from Thursday night's Republican Party of Florida/Fox News/Google debate in Orlando, the third GOP presidential debate in as many weeks:
the only thing i know nobody in this group should have their hand on the button! i woud not vote for any of them !
where are the four things referred to in the headline?
1. Romney flips flops to any position he thinks will get him votes. ANY POSITION!
2. Perry is absolutely unelectable in the general election
3. Santorum has bigger problems than his name.
4. Bachmann is still bat-guano crazy (and becoming irrelevant)
1. Perry Out,
2. Michelle out.
3. Santorium out..
4. Bush and Reagan Re-birth...
None of these people know how to turn around our economy. The recession was too deep and it is going to take time, a long time especialy with Europe's economy in a mess...........No one person is going to make a difference. I sticking with the President.
The 4 things I learned from Thursday's GOP debate are:
1. The MSM is biased; why is the focus of late solely on Romney, Perry, and Bachmann? Paul, Gingrich, Huntsman, etc. are
2. The MSM outlets should not sponsor debates of their former employees.
3. The MSM moderators don't grill the candidates hard enough. The public is sick of party dogma and fluff answers to
4. The MSM does a terrible job of disseminating information and is clearly in more interested in making profit.
CNN, your readers are not puerile morons. Most of us are well educated and in the 98th percentile or above. We can handle FACTS, thank you. Kindly do the reporting and let us formulate OUR opinions.